Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 15,201

Nicolai

@Morpheel should get paid overtime for this. The thread has moved on to apples!

Apparently, in A Link Between Worlds, there are both red and green apples. While red apples restore 1 heart, green apples restore 3! Thus proving my point that green apples are superior

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

@Kinan: They were confirmed in the 2014 Game Awards presentation. So unless they lied, which as we know, is utterly impossible... (cough)

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

@Kinan: Well, it was available in A Link Between Worlds and A Link to the Past. I wonder if the SNES or 3DS could handle a "picking" animation, though. It could probably work on Wii U, the state-of-the-art console experience.

Got married.

Eel

ALBW shows link picking them up and eating them. In ALttP, they're just reskinned hearts.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CaviarMeths

I think it would be neat if picking and eating apples didn't even do anything, it was just an idle animation that happens when you auto-ride Epona under a tree. Would be a nice "atmospheric" touch.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nicolai

@SpookyMeths: Woah, you mean while he's riding Epona at full speed? That would be pretty cool!

Got married.

rishisquid

@SpookyMeths: Or, maybe while riding Epona under trees, Link could pick apples on his own like you say, but they could replenish health. It would be a cool way to replenish hearts without having to stop and drink a potion or pick an apple manually.

rishisquid

Nicolai

@rishisquid: Cool! They would probably restrict the feature to a few apple trees scattered throughout an area. If you could do that to any tree in a dense forest, you'd have a really easy time!

Got married.

rallydefault

@Kinan: I'm gonna be straight up with you, man. I'm not gonna read your last message. We both just need to move on, ok?

rallydefault

rishisquid

That could also be a way to make "safe" areas, where there are lots of apple trees, and more deadly ones where there aren't.

rishisquid

Nicolai

Morpheel wrote:

Well, not all trees produce apples.

And they're usually not in forests. I think.

Well, of course, but video game logic doesn't always synchronize with real logic. I would think that some apple trees grow in forests, though. I dunno, I'm no apple expert.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Dezzy

rishisquid wrote:

That could also be a way to make "safe" areas, where there are lots of apple trees, and more deadly ones where there aren't.

Said satan to Eve

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

rishisquid

Dezzy wrote:

rishisquid wrote:

Said satan to Eve

rishisquid

-Green-

heh...heh.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Dezzy

Just wait for my Quran material!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Haru17

Morpheel wrote:

Or we could go back to talk about grass, that's always nice!

And you wonder why we pick the juicy topics

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

MegaMari0

Oranges FTW. dat Vitamin C.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic