Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 481 to 500 of 15,210

kkslider5552000

Henmii wrote:

As for story-telling: They could go for the Metroid Prime approach. On the surface that game didn't have that much story, but thanks to all the optional scans you could get a rich story. In the new Zelda they could add murals, hidden books, hidden scrols, etc.

I say do both. Like have a general, obvious narrative but also have elements of plot be about whatever happened in the past that are only told in a Prime-like way.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Dreamz

Henmii wrote:

As for story-telling: They could go for the Metroid Prime approach. On the surface that game didn't have that much story, but thanks to all the optional scans you could get a rich story. In the new Zelda they could add murals, hidden books, hidden scrols, etc.

I consider the information gathered from scanning to be lore, not story.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

Kewlan

I want the dungeons to have "multiple paths". Previously you always had to do this and this and this in a specific order, but if they made it more free, and make the Big Chest optional like ALBW, that could make it more interesting.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Ryno

DestinyMan wrote:

"In an endless world without barriers, the biggest one in the series yet, Link will encounter new mysteries and tough enemies"

I would hope so!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Shocks1776

I hope this game ends up first-person, then maybe I can get into Zelda. Before you say it won't happen, Ocarina of Time was supposed to be first-person, and first-person games are becoming more popular. Also, Metroid Prime existed, even though they sucked.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Spoony_Tech

Shocks1776 wrote:

I hope this game ends up first-person, then maybe I can get into Zelda. Before you say it won't happen, Ocarina of Time was supposed to be first-person, and first-person games are becoming more popular. Also, Metroid Prime existed, even though they sucked.

Well I see I was correct in my troll comment!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Shocks1776

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

No, this is a genuine belief of mine.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Spoony_Tech

Shocks1776 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

I think the opposite actually, I believe fps are starting to become so overloaded that a major fallout is about to happen. Just like any genre they all take a fall sometime. If you really think they're becoming more popular you're entitled to that but they've been on the top of the hill for upwards of 5 years and the only place left is down from the over saturation of the genre!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Oragami

@Shocks1776 Even though I think I may enjoy a First-person Zelda game, I doubt they will ever make one, and this one will almost certainly not be First-person, as there has been very, very, very, very little fan outcry for a Frist-person Zelda.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Shocks1776

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

I think the opposite actually, I believe fps are starting to become so overloaded that a major fallout is about to happen. Just like any genre they all take a fall sometime. If you really think they're becoming more popular you're entitled to that but they've been on the top of the hill for upwards of 5 years and the only place left is down from the over saturation of the genre!

Maybe the output will decrease, but the genre will still be one of the biggest in gaming.

@Oragami There's more than you think.

Oragami

@Shocks1776 ...where?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

Shocks1776

@Oragami In the real world, not the internet.

Oragami

Shocks1776 wrote:

One of the dumbest things I've heard.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

Shocks1776

@Oragami You're wrong

Spoony_Tech

Oragami wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

Don't feed him. He just literally joined!

MERG said:

Shocks1776

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

And that discredits me why?

Oragami

@Spoony_Tech I think he's a troll, but he's doing it a bit differently than the others I have seen. Almost like his arguments sorta make sense, but not quite.
Except with gems like these

Shocks1776 wrote:

@Oragami You're wrong

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

Spoony_Tech

Shocks1776 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

And that discredits me why?

You are entitled to any opinion you want but from what I've seen you joined basically just to bash Nintendo. So far you have bashed Zelda, Metroid Prime, and the U version of Project Cars all in about 2 hours. So you jjoined a Nintendo forum for what again?

Plus look at your profile. Nintendo makes like 5% fps and according to you, you play nothing else but. So again why here!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Shocks1776

@Spoony_Tech Don't forget that I love Goldeneye and Turok and have said that the Wii U and its GamePad have serious potential. I appreciate Nintendo.

Spoony_Tech

Shocks1776 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Don't forget that I love Goldeneye and Turok and have said that the Wii U and its GamePad have serious potential. I appreciate Nintendo.

Maybe we just got off on the wrong foot but you come in guns a blazing doesn't help. You bashed 2 of Nintendo's greatest franchises on a Nintendo forum isn't going to help but make people think you're a troll. I'm a fan boy but I've also owned a Ps1- 3 and an Xbox along with many other systems outside of Nintendo. I'm just a fan of good gaming.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic