Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 4,761 to 4,780 of 15,201

CaviarMeths

Haru17 wrote:

SpookyMeths wrote:

This is indeed the darkest timeline.

True, but at least it's interesting! Seriously, did you guys see, did you guys SEE those shots Keighley fired at Konami!? That was insane to see in an event as main stream as this. They even went so far as to throw poor Kiefer Sutherland under the bus WHILE HE WAS IN THE ROOM!!! Seriously; the shots, they were fired.

Keighley throwing that ether at Konami was great. I'm not really up to speed on the whole Sutherland vs Hayter thing though. All I know is that Kiefer Sutherland's mom is a fellow Saskatchewanian, which is good enough to claim Kief as one too. Gotta back my boy there.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Haru17

Yeah, the Kiefer backlash seems like a lot of irrational fan rage to me, as a series outsider. He was good in MGS V, the problem with his character was the writing.

And I really doubt we'll see many gamepad-centric functions unless the NX has a similar controller. This basically confirmed it—they're not going to show Zelda again until the NX announcement event. And with that timing there's no way that ZU isn't on both platforms or the NX is just backwards compatible. (If the later is the case then they'd be dumb not to just ship out the Wii U discs in "NX"-labeled boxes.)

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Dezzy

"They" went so far to throw Kiefer under the bus?

Are you just referring to Jade Raymond making a joke?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Haru17

Dezzy wrote:

"They" went so far to throw Kiefer under the bus?

Are you just referring to Jade Raymond making a joke?

Yeah. I assumed it was scripted—part of the show.

However, the other possibility is that she went off script, which is... iunno, somewhat jerk-adjacent.

Edited on by Haru17

Dezzy

I think she'd personally just planned it as a joke and then realized mid-way that she didn't know how to deliver something comedically, as most people don't.

Edited on by Dezzy

Haru17

She seemed either inebriated, unknowledgeable, or reaaaally nervous.

Dezzy

1+3

Haru17

Could be. That would explain her reading the 'Her Story girl's name' and 'The Witcher 3.'

CaviarMeths

I leave town for a few days and you guys let this thread sink to page 4?

Well, we could talk about Aonuma saying that Linkle is being "kept in mind" for future Zelda games. He's just being polite of course, but it's Zelda news nonetheless.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jump

SpookyMeths wrote:

I leave town for a few days and you guys let this thread sink to page 4?

Well, we could talk about Aonuma saying that Linkle is being "kept in mind" for future Zelda games. He's just being polite of course, but it's Zelda news nonetheless.

At best I could see her being including as DLC or a costume but my money is on her being somekind of easter egg.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Octane

@SpookyMeths: Everyone's too busy playing amiibo Festival and Mario Tennis, we're sorry.

Octane

-Green-

How much longer until next E3....?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nicolai

@Aromaiden: 187 days, but who's counting right? Hehe...

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

-Green-

Maybe we'll see more of it soon...

TuVictus

I look forward to the next trailer with Link in a hood in a grassy plain

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

-Green-

Or better yet. Linkle in a hood in a grassy plain.

Octane

Operative wrote:

I look forward to the next trailer with Link in a hood in a grassy plain

Featuring a new item; the lawn mower, how else are we going to cut all that grass!?

Octane

Nicolai

@Octane: You just gave me a brilliant idea! Splatoon: Zelda Edition! It's just like Splatoon, but instead of spreading ink, you're trying to cut the most grass! Weapon selection combines old favorites such as the Master Sword and Din's Fire with interesting new additions such as the weed wacker and lawn mower!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

-Green-

rishisquid wrote:

@Aromaiden: Why would Linkle be better?

It was a joke.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic