Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 381 to 400 of 15,210

Spoony_Tech

If this will be bigger then any game thus far we will be looking at a release date somewhere around 2017. No thanks. Give me Something about 2 to 3 times the size of Twilight Princess and I'm happy! Morrowind would be really nice size!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

The_Ninja

What if Link is a blacksmith himself in this game? I believe Between Worlds showed him learning to be a smith or something

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

kkslider5552000

Spoony_Tech wrote:

If this will be bigger then any game thus far we will be looking at a release date somewhere around 2017. No thanks. Give me Something about 2 to 3 times the size of Twilight Princess and I'm happy! Morrowind would be really nice size!

I do agree. I have no idea why anyone wants their game to be as massive as the latest GTA game or Skyrim, it's just guaranteeing that the game has more problems and boring parts.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

WhiteNoise17

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I do agree. I have no idea why anyone wants their game to be as massive as the latest GTA game or Skyrim, it's just guaranteeing that the game has more problems and boring parts.

I meant bigger as in what's going on in the world like events happening on certain days and plenty of explorables and secrets. Sheer size of the world isn't what I meant and some games don't need its world to be massive but they need to feel alive. But anyway the world is from what we've seen so far (scale wise) big enough for me.

Edited on by WhiteNoise17

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Henmii

" or you could take your horse in the dungeons and use it for puzzles which would be awesome"

Who knows. Yeah, this could be fun!

Henmii

Blast

Earlier in this thread I said........ Xenoblade Chronicles X and Legend of Zelda U are the Wii U's biggest Game of the Year contenders for 2015. I actually forgot to throw in Yoshi's Woolly World. Why am I throwing in Yoshi U? I got a feeling this game is gonna warm alotta hearts just like Super Mario 3D World did.

So... SO FAR... we got three big guns to win awards for 2015.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Yoshi

Blast wrote:

Earlier in this thread I said........ Xenoblade Chronicles X and Legend of Zelda U are the Wii U's biggest Game of the Year contenders for 2015. I actually forgot to throw in Yoshi's Woolly World. Why am I throwing in Yoshi U? I got a feeling this game is gonna warm alotta hearts just like Super Mario 3D World did.

Splatoon.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Samurai_Goroh

brewsky wrote:

Blast wrote:

Splatoon.

Yeah, I think Splatoon will be way more important than Yoshi's for Wii U. With the adequate marketing push, Nintendo might have found a smashing hit. The reaction has been overwhelmingly positive so far.

About Zelda U, I do hope it comes in 2015, but I wouldn't bet on it. And sure, whenever it comes, it will shift many consoles.

Samurai_Goroh

WhiteNoise17

I just finished replaying Twilight Princess on Thursday and remembered something( the last thing I can think of right now anyway) but does any one else think they'll bring back hidden sword arts again or will combat take place with motion control plus again.Not much beats using the Mortal Draw on a Lizalfos and doing that awesome sword sheathing animation. Also combat in this game, from what was shown in the trailer looks more dynamic and fluid I mean its not gonna be Devil May Cry but it looks a little different to standard Zelda combat.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

kkslider5552000

Using that as example for how gameplay will be is not the ideal idea. Other than I guess your bow might be different and Epona's back.

I have no idea what they're gonna do. Safe bet would be some new twist on the type they've been doing for the 3D games but it depends on how much they're gonna change.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Yoshi

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

I just finished replaying Twilight Princess on Thursday and remembered something( the last thing I can think of right now anyway) but does any one else think they'll bring back hidden sword arts again or will combat take place with motion control plus again.Not much beats using the Mortal Draw on a Lizalfos and doing that awesome sword sheathing animation. Also combat in this game, from what was shown in the trailer looks more dynamic and fluid I mean its not gonna be Devil May Cry but it looks a little different to standard Zelda combat.

It has already been stated that Zelda U will feature traditional controls. However, that's not to say that motion controls are completely out. They could implement gyro controls to aim with the bow, for example. Most likely though, it'd be optional.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

WhiteNoise17

The_Ninja wrote:

What if Link is a blacksmith himself in this game? I believe Between Worlds showed him learning to be a smith or something

This would work well if Link was a hunter gatherer and could make his own weapons, armour and accessories with the materials he's collected from defeated monsters.

Big_L91

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

it has already been stated that Zelda U will feature traditional controls. However, that's not to say that motion controls are completely out. They could implement gyro controls to aim with the bow, for example. Most likely though, it'd be optional.

source?

put it on.

Kewlan

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

This would work well if Link was a hunter gatherer and could make his own weapons, armour and accessories with the materials he's collected from defeated monsters.

I want it to be like this, but not in a way that you have to grind for it. Because grinding sucks and wastes time. Maybe something similar to A Link Between Worlds?

I also want enemies to be more varied. Some come in groups and maybe only requires the sword, while you encounter others that comes alone and require certain items. If you don't have the required item you simply have to flee, and find that item for later to then gather his drops!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

WhiteNoise17

Kewlan wrote:

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

I want it to be like this, but not in a way that you have to grind for it. Because grinding sucks and wastes time. Maybe something similar to A Link Between Worlds?

I also want enemies to be more varied. Some come in groups and maybe only requires the sword, while you encounter others that comes alone and require certain items. If you don't have the required item you simply have to flee, and find that item for later to then gather his drops!

Imagine what you could collect from a Darknut drop it would be sweet. Also varied enemies would be sweet but not just different species of enemies but all enemies like you kill a moblin and the others surrounding you don't just try the same tactic but switch it up. Argh!! I need more gameplay footage for this game.

LzWinky

If they do bring back sword arts from Twilight then I hope they actually give us a good reason for using them

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WebHead

The over world should be the biggest Zelda one yet. However, I don't want it to be too big. I don't want to spend 20 minutes just traveling from point A to B. Plus if you make your over world absurdly big that to me looks like you're compensating for something.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

LzWinky

I'd be okay if there were plentiful warp points that you get access to at the beginning of the game

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WhiteNoise17

Unca_Lz wrote:

If they do bring back sword arts from Twilight then I hope they actually give us a good reason for using them

They added some diversity to the B, B, L+A combo we always use or do you mean story wise because I'll admit that whole Hero's Shade thing threw me off.

Edited on by WhiteNoise17

Dreamz

Large world, no warp points is my preferred style. A journey isn't a journey without an actual journey.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic