Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 15,210

Dezzy

Haru17 wrote:

Twilight Princess. Zelda and Link have a professional relationship for the duration of Twilight Princess, no rescuing, no kissing, just saving the kingdom together. Then Link goes back home and probably marries Ilia.

Yeah I do agree with that one actually. I think that's maybe the only one I'd say where it seems unlikely. I'd say that's mostly due to the presence of the other female characters though.
That doesn't happen so much in other games, at least not the games that include Zelda (I just realized it's a bit mad that some don't even though she's in the title)

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

MegaMari0

@kkslider5552000: I 2nd that notion. That was one of my favorite LoZ games ever. I wish a cameo would be included or an homage to the game within LoZU.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Haru17

Dezzy wrote:

Yeah I do agree with that one actually. I think that's maybe the only one I'd say where it seems unlikely. I'd say that's mostly due to the presence of the other female characters though.
That doesn't happen so much in other games, at least not the games that include Zelda (I just realized it's a bit mad that some don't even though she's in the title)

I think it's just that there's less ecchi-y scenes; no sneaking into gardens, no winking pirate friendships, no long, loving looks while gliding through the heavens, etc.

You just find a deposed monarch or two and you help one another out.

And to Blast; Ilia is an implied romantic interest, Zelda just isn't. While he won't necessarily marry Ilia, he definitely doesn't marry Zelda in that game, Skyward Sword retcons or not.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Dezzy

Haru17 wrote:

I think it's just that there's less ecchi-y scenes; no sneaking into gardens, no winking pirate friendships, no long, loving looks while gliding through the heavens, etc.

Zelda U Link has to sneak past guards into the Hyrule Castle showers.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

kkslider5552000

MegaMari0 wrote:

@kkslider5552000: I 2nd that notion. That was one of my favorite LoZ games ever. I wish a cameo would be included or an homage to the game within LoZU.

I think handheld Zelda is kinda like Mario RPGs, it's just too cool to be referenced it seems. :V

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Haru17

Dezzy wrote:

ZU Zelda be all like

Untitled

Edited on by Haru17

AceDefective

Haru17 wrote:

Dezzy wrote:

ZU Zelda be all like

Untitled

Untitled
The Legend of Geass: Zelda of the Rebellion R2
Enter an exclusive code for Pizza Hut, for uncensored extra bits!

Now I kind of wanna watch Code Geass R1 again...
EDIT: I am a terrible person confirmed

Edited on by AceDefective

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

Haru17

I think the correct crossover title would be 'The Legend of Zelda: Linklouche of the Rebellion:' It's just too perfect.

But anyway, fan service is mostly in anime, old stuff, and Skyward Sword.

Haru17

The irony is that Linklouch would be an even more worthless protagonist than Shinji. Link's muteness would render Lelouch's strategy useless and Lelouch's physical frailty would render Link's combat skills... moot.

Edited on by Haru17

Nicolai

I really have no idea what anyone is talking about on this thread anymore

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

-Green-

@Nicolai: Whatever LoZ related thing that pops into their heads. It's actually kind of funny though, this thread has over half the amount of posts as a thread like Splatoon (which is released, constantly active, and very online oriented).

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Haru17

Aromaiden wrote:

Whatever LoZ related thing that pops into their heads. It's actually kind of funny though, this thread has over half the amount of posts as a thread like Splatoon (which is released, constantly active, and very online oriented),

Mario Kart is also released, online, and online, but you don't expect people to flock to that thread, now do you?

Shooters, squids, kids, or no squids and no kids, don't tend to capture people's imaginations half as well as Zelda does.

-Green-

Haru17 wrote:

Aromaiden wrote:

Whatever LoZ related thing that pops into their heads. It's actually kind of funny though, this thread has over half the amount of posts as a thread like Splatoon (which is released, constantly active, and very online oriented),

Mario Kart is also released, online, and online, but you don't expect people to flock to that thread, now do you?

Shooters, squids, kids, or no squids and no kids, don't tend to capture people's imaginations half as well as Zelda does.

I wasn't saying it to be negative or to say that this thread doesn't deserve all this attention. When I said "It's actually kind of funny though", I meant it in a positive way. Even though very little is known about this game it is able to garner so much attention, to the point where it has 3000 posts about it. When you compare that to a currently much more active game like Splatoon, which has about 5000 posts, it really shows just how much others like discussing this game.

I found that kind of funny because I normally wouldn't expect it that way, but it really shows just how much people love to discuss this game and the LoZ in general.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Haru17

Aromaiden wrote:

...Even though very little is known about this game it is able to garner so much attention...

I found that kind of funny because I normally wouldn't expect it that way, but it really shows just how much people love to discuss this game and the LoZ in general.

Chalk that up to the relative insanity of making a fanbase wait 5ish years between the recent like Zelda games.

iKhan

The Zelda series needs a better producer no doubt. It shouldn't take 5 years to make a game like Zelda. I have nothing against Aonuma as a director or developer, but as producer he has not shown an ability to improve the cycle of Zelda games.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

LzWinky

Haru17 wrote:

Aromaiden wrote:

...Even though very little is known about this game it is able to garner so much attention...

Chalk that up to the relative insanity of making a fanbase wait 5ish years between the recent like Zelda games.

The last new Zelda was released in 2013

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jacob717

@iKhan: Let's just ignore the fact that the same team making Zelda U, also had to make ALBW.

Jacob717

jump

I could see the complaints rolling in if Zelda become a yearly franchise like FIFA, WWE and COD!!!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic