Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 141 to 160 of 15,210

CaviarMeths

Jazzer94 wrote:

Edit: Googling Link as a girl is not the best idea.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shingi_70

A comparasion gif.
Untitled

+1 for female link
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

Link as a girl would be awesome!
but only if Zelda was a boy to not break the couple! XD

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

cookiex

GuSilverFlame wrote:

You know, you don't have to switch Zelda's gender around too...if you catch my drift...

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

GuSolarFlare

cookiex wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

You know, you don't have to switch Zelda's gender around too...if you catch my drift...

Untitled

quote of the day! XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Henmii

Earlier I said that this could be (young) Ganondorf, though his face looks still rather Link-like. Also, he wears his distinctive blue ear-ring!

That would be a stunt though, Ganondorf as the hero. What if Ganondorf was put on a honest quest, and sometime in the game he encounters Link with the same goal! He feels like the gods betrayed him, thus he turns evil. Could be something!

As for gender: A female Link, why not? I even go so far as to say, why no Goron Link, Zora Link etc. I don't mean transform masks, I mean that a little Goron or Zora is destined to become the great hero. After all, in Starwars every race can be a Jedi. Why not with Zelda? There's always one rule: A hero will rise to beat the enemy!

And to the guys that speculate about creating your own hero: Please no! I want a strong hero, created by the developers. Choosing your own hair, skin-color etc always ends in a generic looking hero. Link (almost) always looks cool, and this version (or whatever it is) looks cool too!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

faint

Henmii wrote:

Earlier I said that this could be (young) Ganondorf, though his face looks still rather Link-like. Also, he wears his distinctive blue ear-ring!

That would be a stunt though, Ganondorf as the hero. What if Ganondorf was put on a honest quest, and sometime in the game he encounters Link with the same goal! He feels like the gods betrayed him, thus he turns evil. Could be something!

As for gender: A female Link, why not? I even go so far as to say, why no Goron Link, Zora Link etc. I don't mean transform masks, I mean that a little Goron or Zora is destined to become the great hero. After all, in Starwars every race can be a Jedi. Why not with Zelda? There's always one rule: A hero will rise to beat the enemy!

And to the guys that speculate about creating your own hero: Please no! I want a strong hero, created by the developers. Choosing your own hair, skin-color etc always ends in a generic looking hero. Link (almost) always looks cool, and this version (or whatever it is) looks cool too!

you do realise ganondof is a diffrent race than link right? from the desert and the only male of his species and their hair is always red right? play more zelda games.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Ryno

"Hello to everyone in the Zelda Community. I am currently visiting Los Angeles in the United States. This year’s E3 has begun! Did you already have a chance to watch the Nintendo Digital Event that aired yesterday? Many people from the media kept asking me if the footage from the new Zelda game for Wii U is just a promotional movie, but that really is actual gameplay on Wii U. Also, I wasn’t kidding about how you will be able to reach the mountains that appear in the distance if you should choose to! I also got to talk about Hyrule Warriors on Nintendo Treehouse Live at E3 on the live internet show from E3 with Mr. Hayashi from Tecmo Koei Games. If you’re interested in hearing what we talked about, the videos will be posted soon so please check them out!"

Source: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn2C7g4HQ

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Jazzer94

Henmii wrote:

That would be a stunt though, Ganondorf as the hero. What if Ganondorf was put on a honest quest, and sometime in the game he encounters Link with the same goal! He feels like the gods betrayed him, thus he turns evil. Could be something!!

Utter nonsense.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Henmii

"you do realise ganondof is a diffrent race than link right? from the desert and the only male of his species and their hair is always red right? play more zelda games"

I played every Zelda game, minus the cdi titles! I know Ganondorf is Gerudo. I know he is the only man. I know his hair is red (though the hair from the Zelda u hero looks red to me, but that may be my color-blindness). I don't see why a Gerudo cannot be a hero. If you played Four swords adventures, you would know that the Gerudo where once good!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

_Octoling_

Henmii wrote:

"you do realise ganondof is a diffrent race than link right? from the desert and the only male of his species and their hair is always red right? play more zelda games"

I played every Zelda game, minus the cdi titles! I know Ganondorf is Gerudo. I know he is the only man. I know his hair is red (though the hair from the Zelda u hero looks red to me, but that may be my color-blindness). I don't see why a Gerudo cannot be a hero. If you played Four swords adventures, you would know that the Gerudo where once good!

Actually, Zelda U's "Link" has dirty blonde hair.

Majora's Mask = Best Game Of All Time
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

Spoony_Tech

Looks a tad orange to me. Wouldn't be the first time he's had that color either.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NinChocolate

If you compare features such as hair color and length, ears, physique, eyebrows and such between skyward sword Link and Zelda, you will notice the design falls right in the middle. It's like they took those two characters and mashed them into one.

NinChocolate

HappyHappyist

Sir_Anthony wrote:

It was quite to peaceful for my taste

Untitled
Link

Some explosions will do..

Saved as Desktop image!

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Rosstifer_Z

I believe what Aonuma was saying is what he's said before, that in a sense Link is just a blank canvas in which we paint our personalities onto. Meaning we become Link. he always says he wants us to connect to the character and keeping Link mute is one of the ways he does it. Maybe in this Zelda we have more choice of how we progress through the story and how it affects our character.

Edited on by Rosstifer_Z

NNID - Rosstifer Friend Code - 2191-7854-4449

HappyHappyist

Ryno wrote:

Many people from the media kept asking me if the footage from the new Zelda game for Wii U is just a promotional movie, but that really is actual gameplay on Wii U.

I fail to see how that was gameplay. It might have been running on the WiiU, but that was not gameplay. It wasn't. It might've been a cutscene, but that is not gameplay.

Edited on by HappyHappyist

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Henmii

"Actually, Zelda U's "Link" has dirty blonde hair"

You may be right. As I said before, I am a bit color-blind.

"I fail to see how that was gameplay. It might have been running on the WiiU, but that was not gameplay. It wasn't. It might've been a cutscene, but that is not gameplay"

I also think that was some kind of cutscene, but it wasn't pre-rendered. So we can assume that the gameplay will look pretty similar.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Starkiller

I've heard speculation that that's actually Aryll in the trailer. She looks like a female link because, of course, she's link's sister. Wild speculation of course, but it's my favorite explanation by far.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic