Forums

Topic: The iPhone and iPad arn't killing the Wii U, ._.

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Bankai

Hardy83 wrote:

It doesn't matter if they devices do two completely different things. Ipads and video game consoles fall in the same category. That category is electronic entertainment.

And yes, the Ipad will affect the sales of all consoles and handhelds, because some people that MAY buy a console/handheld may now want to buy an Ipad.
While I don't think it's hindering sales to an extreme degree, I will agree that it will most likely hinder market growth for any console/handheld a considerable amount.

Realize that not having market growth isn't a bad thing. It may be to shareholders who expect Wii type sales again, but not to a company. Having table market share can still be incredibly profitable.

Nah, you're wrong. People have unlimited resources of money so 100% of the time they can afford both an iPad and Wii U.

Hardy83

WaltzElf wrote:

Nah, you're wrong. People have unlimited resources of money so 100% of the time they can afford both an iPad and Wii U.

lol Oh right. I forgot about that. I keep forgetting that the economy is in a bustling state.

Hardy83

SilverBaretta

Wait, what?

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

Kyloctopus

Did you say unlimited?
What are you 9 year old WaltElf?
It takes alot of work paying bills, gas etc.
In fact money is so much of a problem how do you have time playing Angry Birds on an Ipad?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Bankai

Koops3 wrote:

Did you say unlimited?
What are you 9 year old WaltElf?
It takes alot of work paying bills, gas etc.
In fact money is so much of a problem how do you have time playing Angry Birds on an Ipad?

What?

You didn't read what I said, nor consider it in context, did you?

My point was that out of the typical wage, there's only a small amount of money can can be considered discretionary. That small amount of money is what both the iPad and Wii U, 3DS, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Netflix, and a whole host of other stuff is going after.

With the iPad selling millions and millions, that's millions and millions of dollars that suddenly the other guys don't have access too.

I can't believe I just had to explain that again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.