Forums

Topic: TGS 2014 Fatal Frame WiiU Trailer

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Dreamsleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBrpN8v82O0

Looks really wild, but I'm not a huge horror fan. I bet some of you are, though.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

CaviarMeths

The upbeat pop/rock soundtrack is pretty out of place, but I'm assuming that was just used for marketing and won't be in the game itself (other than OP/ED themes). Otherwise, looks great.

If NoA actually decides to localize it, I hope they have a dual audio option. I have the feeling that they'd just do a budget dub and just get some unknown talent to read a script disinterestedly.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shingi_70

Looks good but not really my cup of tea compared to Resident Evil or Silent Hill.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

DiscoGentleman wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Looks good but not really my cup of tea compared to Resident Evil or Silent Hill.

lol about the former, though, really.

Revelations was pretty good.

As for horror im looking forward to Evil Within and Alien Isolation myself.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.