Forums

Topic: Tantalus is porting a AAA game to the Wii U

Posts 481 to 500 of 559

Arminillo

Deus Ex HR is one of my favorite games ever, so glad i took a chance on getting it

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

kyuubikid213

@Dezzy: I'm sure someone's already mentioned this, but the 3DS had already been out for a bit before we got Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2...those were DS games.

Also, just look at how long the PS3 and 360 were held on to after the PS4 and One launched.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Dezzy

kyuubikid213 wrote:

@Dezzy: I'm sure someone's already mentioned this, but the 3DS had already been out for a bit before we got Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2...those were DS games.

I didn't actually know that! Thanks, that is interesting. I only got on the 3DS bandwagon after they'd released the Mario games

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

Dezzy wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

I didn't actually know that! Thanks, that is interesting. I only got on the 3DS bandwagon after they'd released the Mario games

I'm pretty sure Black & White 2 were released after Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros 2.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Thatguywhoeats

it's been like several months and STILL NOTHING. Ugh.

Thatguywhoeats

Blast

It's been confirmed that Straight Right aka Tantalus is working on Zombi for the other platforms.

So... The question still remains what Tantalus is bringing to Wii U. I still think it's Square Enix related. Any other guesses? Remember... It's their biggest project which means bigger than Mass Effect 3 and not Mature.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

TromboneGamer wrote:

If it's bigger than Deus Ex or ME3 I am honestly clueless as to what it could be. It's frustrating really.

A collection...

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Tsurii wrote:

Maybe they're bringing the Kingdom Hearts collections (what were those called? 1.5 and 2.5 something) in one package to Wii U before they drop the KH3 announcement for NX shrugs

I'm probably too naive, aren't I? lol

?!?!?! Now that's a great idea!!!

Master of the Hype Train

Megas75

My heart wants it to be Kingdom Hearts or some sort of Final Fantasy, but I'm certain it's gonna be something like Minecraft :/

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

DefHalan

I am expecting to never find out what it is because it gets cancelled or something... now I am sad

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Thatguywhoeats

Megas75 wrote:

My heart wants it to be Kingdom Hearts or some sort of Final Fantasy, but I'm certain it's gonna be something like Minecraft :/

I'm okay will all three actually.

please be kingdom hearts.

Thatguywhoeats

Blast

DefHalan wrote:

I am expecting to never find out what it is because it gets cancelled or something... now I am sad

You sound just like the guys who were saying Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem was dead just because we haven't heard from it in a long while. Stay hopeful. I highly doubt Tantalus game is cancelled.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Thatguywhoeats wrote:

Megas75 wrote:

I'm okay will all three actually.

please be kingdom hearts.

Minecraft isn't bigger than Mass Effect 3 and yeah... Please be Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy related. Give us a chance!

Master of the Hype Train

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

You sound just like the guys who were saying Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem was dead just because we haven't heard from it in a long while. Stay hopeful. I highly doubt Tantalus game is cancelled.

I am just keeping my expectations low. I am not saying it is cancelled, I am just saying I am expecting it to be.

Blast

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I am just keeping my expectations low. I am not saying it is cancelled, I am just saying I am expecting it to be.

True... What would be the worst game to appear?

Master of the Hype Train

Peach64

Just saw this being discussed on GAF. I think it fits everything they've said so far.

Peach64

TuVictus

That would be so weird...

How many seasons of WD are there anyway? Either way, if it's true, I hope it opens up the gates to other TellTale games to come to Nintendo consoles. Game of Thrones for example

TuVictus

DefHalan

Operative wrote:

That would be so weird...

How many seasons of WD are there anyway? Either way, if it's true, I hope it opens up the gates to other TellTale games to come to Nintendo consoles. Game of Thrones for example

2. there are 2 seasons of Walking Dead TellTale games.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.