Forums

Topic: Tantalus is porting a AAA game to the Wii U

Posts 161 to 180 of 559

LaserdiscGal

If I'm not mistaken 4J Studios has been solely in charge of the Minecraft console releases, but we can still dream ;-;

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Inkling

Amiibo wrote:

If I'm not mistaken 4J Studios has been solely in charge of the Minecraft console releases, but we can still dream ;-;

Well, 4J has enough on their hands, and I think I remember Mojang saying that if Minecraft ever came to Wii U, it'd be made by someone else.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

CaviarMeths

faint wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

Would be amazing if its from Valve. And its TF3, L4D3 and HL3 wiiu exclusive. Not even coming out on pc. Would be the greatest thing to ever happen.

this is the most unlikely possibility. I'm still betting on dragon quest heros.

I'm OK with this.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Grumblevolcano

faint wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

Would be amazing if its from Valve. And its TF3, L4D3 and HL3 wiiu exclusive. Not even coming out on pc. Would be the greatest thing to ever happen.

That's a PS4 exclusive though, the boxart specifically states "Only on Playstation".

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CaviarMeths

Grumblevolcano wrote:

faint wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

That's a PS4 exclusive though, the boxart specifically states "Only on Playstation".

Not a PS4 exclusive, but still only on Sony systems.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

faint

Grumblevolcano wrote:

faint wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

I imagine that's why they can't say what it is yet. Also Sony is getting a port of one of are games. The only thing we have had since launch other than a few ubi titles have been exclusives. I think a trade was made but everyone's keeping quiet for the moment.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

faint

Grumblevolcano wrote:

faint wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

my post is trapt between quotes and I can't edit it from my phone. My answer is right below.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Grawbad

Inkling wrote:

I'm still expecting it to be Minecraft

Somehow I highly doubt it since Microsoft owns minecraft now. I can't see them purchasing it for billions and not have it exclusive to their own consoles moving forward.
I guess stranger things have happened though.

Edited on by Grawbad

Grawbad

CanisWolfred

Grawbad wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Somehow I highly doubt it since Microsoft owns minecraft now. I can't see them purchasing it for billions and not have it exclusive to their own consoles moving forward.

It's already multi-console. It's way too late to make it exclusive, now. May as well profit from it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Inkling

CanisWolfred wrote:

Grawbad wrote:

Inkling wrote:

It's already multi-console. It's way too late to make it exclusive, now. May as well profit from it.

Plus, Microsoft seems to want to make the most money out of their own properties, as they've put their services on rival platforms. I'm getting more and more sure that it's Minecraft

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Grawbad

You guys may be right. Give Nintendo fans the MineCrack now since this one is already on playstation, and then release a new MineCrack later exclusive to Xbox.

I am starting to see the bigger picture. lol

Grawbad

Blast

Wait a sec... Could the Wii U also be getting that remake of that Final Fantasy game that the PS4 is getting????

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CanisWolfred

Blast wrote:

Wait a sec... Could the Wii U also be getting that remake of that Final Fantasy game that the PS4 is getting????

Probably not, because it's basically being marketed as a $60 demo with a free game attached to it. Unless they're planning to bring FF15 to the Wii U, too, it'd be utterly pointless in S-E's eyes...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Blast

CanisWolfred wrote:

Blast wrote:

Probably not, because it's basically being marketed as a $60 demo with a free game attached to it. Unless they're planning to bring FF15 to the Wii U, too, it'd be utterly pointless in S-E's eyes...

Haha not that FF game... But the one with.... CLOUD

Master of the Hype Train

CanisWolfred

Blast wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Blast wrote:

I'm just gonna assume you're joking.

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean this: http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-vii-will-cost-16-on-ps4-16697...

...something tells me a straight PC port of a 19 year old game is nowhere near as daunting as Deus Ex and Mass Effect 3...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Blast

CanisWolfred wrote:

Blast wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Blast wrote:

I'm just gonna assume you're joking.

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean this: http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-vii-will-cost-16-on-ps4-16697...

...something tells me a straight PC port of a 19 year old game is nowhere near as daunting as Deus Ex and Mass Effect 3...

Hahahaha unless... The Wii U version of Cloud's game has extra special Nintendo content... hahahaha just saying its a possibility.

Master of the Hype Train

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.