Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. stages, items, music, extras ect. ideas?

Posts 161 to 180 of 185

ShadJV

WingedFish wrote:

I imagine the poor man will want to rest after working on what is inevitably a behemoth of a game, so even if there will be DLC, I wouldn't expect it for a while. And that's perfectly fine with me if it means Sakurai can have a moment to catch his breath.

I agree. Nintendo just gives him one project after another. I understand why, his talent is very valuable, but he definitely deserves a nice vacation. I don't mind waiting longer for DLC, I really hope he has a nice break after this title.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

CM30

I would be perfectly fine if he took a few months off afterwards before adding DLC. It's not like downloadable content has to be available days after release, after all New Super Mario Bros U's getting it, and that's been about three months since the game was released.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Ketchupcat

A Pushmo stage where you fight on a pushmo with an npc Mallo at the bottom, who occasionally pushes/pulls blocks to change the battlefield

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Snagrio

Hmm, now that I think about it, the Fire Emblem stage in Brawl wasn't representing any particular game, it just being a generic castle. Hopefully there will be a stage that's more specific, like the city of Ylisse or the giant tree (did it have a name?) where Naga was. Let's face it, if there is a region specific stage, it'll be Awakening themed.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

I had a thought, and decided to put it here since it wouldn't be rationale to make an entire thread about it. What do you guys think the Adventure Mode should be like? I know I'm the minority here, but I actually like the Subspace Emissary. However one of my biggest problems with it was that except for a couple Super Mario enemies, all the baddies were dumb made up things. I really hope next time around the enemies are from numerous different Nintendo franchises, like Monoeyes and Reapers from Kid Icarus, Risen from Fire Emblem (Awakening), Waddle Doos and Gordos from Kirby, Bulborbs from Pikmin, ect. It would make the crossover aspect of the story much more interesting if little things like that were put in IMO.

Snagrio

Snagrio

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

It's been too long. How have we not gotten any Golden Sun representation yet?

Well Isaac was an Assist Trophy, but I see what you mean. Perhaps he'll be "promoted" to playable character this time around?

Snagrio

zoroarkrules25

WingedFish wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Well Isaac was an Assist Trophy, but I see what you mean. Perhaps he'll be "promoted" to playable character this time around?

I could see that happening

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

WingedFish wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I could see that happening

Kaeobais

I think it's all but confirmed that Pac-Man or at least a Pac-Man stage will be in this, what with Namco developing and all that.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Happy_Mask

I want either the Dragon's Table, or the Demon's Ingle (FEA) as a stage in the next Smash. And I also want someone other than a sword user as a character from FE. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AaronB

I think a stage that happens on one of the Spine Coasters from NSMBU would be epic. A "Scream" background from NSMBU and a yarn level would be visually striking.

They say the Fire Emblem characters' appearance in SSB helped create interest in that series; now Awakening is getting rave reviews and big sales. I'm sure they'll plan carefully which other characters they might be able to do that with. Perhaps someone from Xenoblade (if the new game will have some of the same characters)?

I like the idea that the GamePad user could have a "God mode" where they create items or otherwise influence the battle.

AaronB

Kaeobais

AaronB wrote:

I like the idea that the GamePad user could have a "God mode" where they create items or otherwise influence the battle.

Holy crap, yes. That'd be so fun. Stages could have certain hazards that'd be activated/controlled by the gamepad, and you could spawn items, perhaps even set different variables on them (eg; whether or not a smart bomb would fail or not). That'd be awesome.

I doubt it'd happen, though.

zoroarkrules25

A god mode would be the best thing ever on the gamepad.

Snagrio

Happy_Mask wrote:

I want either the Dragon's Table, or the Demon's Ingle (FEA) as a stage in the next Smash. And I also want someone other than a sword user as a character from FE. :3

Or the giant tree (forget its name) as a stage, and you jump around on the roots. That would be cool. In any case I really hope there is some sort of region-specific place as an FE stage this time around, unlike the generic castle in Brawl that wasn't from any particular game.

Snagrio

Snagrio

I wonder if some Melee stages will return. Doubt it considering there wasn't any 64 ones in Brawl, but who knows.

Snagrio

Kaeobais

WingedFish wrote:

I wonder if some Melee stages will return. Doubt it considering there wasn't any 64 ones in Brawl, but who knows.

Doubt it, they'll likely only have a few Brawl stages.

SkywardLink98

(Spoilers for Fire Emblem Awakening follow) Grima's Back and every 60 seconds 4 enemies will spawn and attack you.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.