Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. stages, items, music, extras ect. ideas?

Posts 121 to 140 of 185

HawkeyeWii

How about another Metroid character. Samus has been alone longer than any other character in the SSB series. How about a space pirate or Dark Samus?

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

DudeSean

IAmNotWill wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Ganondorf needs to have his whole moveset redone. I'm hoping that will happen. I'm kind of expecting most of the characters to get a pretty big overhaul, as well as the game in general.

Yeah I wouldn't count on it. A big " overhaul" wouldn't make it Smash Bros.

Really? Why would they hire a completely new development team just to make the game identical to the rest in the series? And it depends on where a big overhaul would take place. Obviously, the core game mechanics would have to stay the same. But I'm mainly referring to the characters (movesets, costumes, etc.) and physics.

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

RudysaurusRex

HawkeyeWii wrote:

How about another Metroid character. Samus has been alone longer than any other character in the SSB series. How about a space pirate or Dark Samus?

What they need are some of the Hunters, most likely Sylux, or Spire. As for standalone characters, perhaps Raiden.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

ShadJV

Stages? Give me something fun from Galaxy, a lot of potential there. How about a Super Mario World lava stage? I want Blargs to dodge! Paper Mario could work (maybe the stage you battle on from The Thousand Year Door, there's lots of ways the stage can interact with players). Maybe a Xenoblade stage (assuming we can get Shulk or something as a player). A Kirby arena that occasionally has enemies or bosses pass through? (Gordos, Kracko, the Sun and Moon, Adeline, there's so many possibilities, and Sakurai does love Kirby.) A Kid Icarus stage (or two) is a given, but there's so many good places to pick from Uprising... I could think of stages all day, which is one reason this game NEEDS dlc.

Items? Maybe a Centurion (flies around you and auto shoots enemies), Pikmin (come on, if Mr. Saturn could be an item, why not them? They could function like Olimar's Pikmin without being able to be respawned), a Slingstar (place it and launch from it into other players)... I can't think of many items right now actually. Assist trophies I could give an endless list, such as Professor Layton (come on, a playable character is unrealistic in my opinion even if it's one of my fav characters, but he can scramble the screen into a sliding puzzle for a bit), Magnus (he was too minor in Uprising to warrant a full character), maybe some sort of ghost from Luigi's Mansion, Birdo, the Koopalings... I could think of so many but there's a few.

Music? No, don't get me started, there's wayyyy too much there! Once again, dlc is a must (and music can be free dlc too).

A MUCH better stage builder.

Continuing to support the game with both free and paid dlc (characters, stages, music, maybe even items and modes).

Some level of character customization would be cool, especially for the 3DS one.

I also had some other idea when I started writing this and I completely forgot, I blame the fact that I'm recovering from an illness. But this should be enough suggestions for now.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

DudeSean

zezhyrule wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Really? Why would they hire a completely new development team just to make the game identical to the rest in the series?

Formula sells.

Does not answer the question. There would be absolutely no need at all whatsoever to hire a completely new development team to make the exact same game. That would be a huge waste of time and resources.

I'm not saying I expect the gameplay to be extremely different. But simply that the game will feel very different, other than just being more floaty. But I do expect to see the characters have a drastic change in their movesets, some more than others. Mario will likely still be very similar, whereas Ganondorf will hopefully be his own character instead of a clone-character of Captain Falcon. How that dumb decision made it past one iteration of the series is beyond me...

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

0megapit231

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Also, this is pointless but I still want it to be done. Replace Goldeen from being one of the pokeball pokemon to Magikarp. Goldeen is a pokemon can actually fight in the pokemon games, while Magikarp just splashes...

Also if Magikarp takes to much damage he evolve into Gyarados and attacks everyone

0megapit231

Snagrio

mudjo wrote:

Hmmm... Tom Nook as a playable character?

His special attacks would be:
No direction = Shovel
Side = Fishing Rod
Up = Slingshot
Down = ?
Final Smash = Mortgage (whoever collects the least money gets evicted from the screen).

That would be the funniest Final Smash in the whole game.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LzWinky

Mr. Resetti:

No direction: Yell
Up: Yell
Down: Yell
Side; Yell
Final Smash: Resets the game >:3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ShadJV

mudjo wrote:

I think that Layton would work well – hes got long limbs for standard attacks and he could use his sword or throw teacups as specials.

Hmm. Perhaps. But I still don't like the idea. Professor Layton seems to strongly dislike violence (he tries so hard to avoid it entirely and hardly has actually had any combat in his games, aside from a scene in the most recent game that I will not spoil for others but even then, he never attacks other people. I just... I don't know, I acknowledge Smash Bros doesn't necessarily keep characters consistent with their source material but I still do not want to see Layton actually fighting. Despite him being one of my favorite characters, the only way I'm comfortable with seeing him represented is with something puzzle related (hence maybe an assist trophy) because as a gentleman he prefers puzzles to fighting.

I do acknowledge they did a similar thing putting Phoenix Wright into a fighting game and, since I'm not a fan there, I had little opinion on that and I do admit his inclusion was a bit amusing. And I wouldn't have some sort of tantrum if Sakurai chose to include Layton as a character. In fact, if anyone can change my mind, it's probably Sakurai. However, at the moment I prefer the idea of him appearing as an assist trophy.

Peace!

KingDunsparce

LZBirdboi wrote:

Mr. Resetti:

No direction: Yell
Up: Yell
Down: Yell
Side; Yell
Final Smash: Resets the game >:3

Better yet:
Final Smash: Makes you type in a bunch of random words until you get frustrated and reset the game.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

0megapit231

If somebody from else from Metroid maybe Weavel, Kanden, Noxus, Spire, Sylux, Trace, Adam or Anthony

0megapit231

New_3DaSh_XL

So here's all of my ideas and characters(including some I've seen others say)
NEW CHARACTERS
Dillon
Hades
Magnus
Mii
Those are all I could think of right now, I'm sure I'll think of more later.

NEW COURSES
Pushmo or Crashmo course with Mallo changing the course as an added challenge.
Swapnote course replacing Pictochat.
Mii City with Miis walking around, playing 3DSs and Wii Us, etc.
Dillon's Rolling Western course
Some sort of KIU course
Some sort of Paper Mario course
Wuhu Island course

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

0megapit231

Lazulis Island arena : The Last Story
Prison Island: Xenoblade

0megapit231

Snagrio

Bump

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CM30

Make the single player mode like Mushroom Kingdom Fusion, and I'll be happy. Much better than that crappy subspace emissary:

Tell the Final Fantasy writer to clear off and just have them explore worlds based on various video game series for the single player.

As for anything else. Well just the obvious. King K Rool as playable. No tripping. A Bowser's Castle themed stage. That sort of thing.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

SteveRod1992

One idea is DLC, I think the way Nintendo puts out DLC has been great with many 3DS games. I wouldn't mind if Super Smash Bros had. DLC. Even if the DLC was yearly. IMO

SteveRod1992

Nintendo Network ID: SteveRod87

ShadJV

SteveRod1992 wrote:

One idea is DLC, I think the way Nintendo puts out DLC has been great with many 3DS games. I wouldn't mind if Super Smash Bros had. DLC. Even if the DLC was yearly. IMO

Peace!

LzWinky

Gimme Young Link! I like firing arrows and running away

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.