Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Direct - 04/08/14

Showing 61 to 66 of 66

AuthorMessage

Beevdog

61. Posted:

Think about this logically, each Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo have a quiet period and no major announcements in these spring months. Each company knows how to hype people up and put them in to anticipation to spend their monies. Super Smash Brothers Direct will give all come Tuesday - release date, Characters and stages. It's been in development long enough and coming this Summer. Nintendo know they have to deliver for their fans.

Iwata is have his life grabbed by the balls so come E3 consdier Zelda U to be announced and bunch of other suprises. His head is on a stick otherwise. Sony will be bringing Uncharted 4, Microsoft yes another Halo.

Nintendo is not doomed, it just has to restratergise and deliver for it's fans. Anyone realise in 2013 Zelda ALBW was announced in April and hardly anything at E3? Nintendo are keeping their ace card up their sleeve this year.

Beevdog

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

62. Posted:

JohnRedcorn wrote:

Didn't they already talk about Smash Bros at the two previous E3's? Thats probably why they want to get all the info out before then, so they aren't spending a third E3 talking about it.

I wish that they would have waited to announce the game and show the trailer at e3 2013, so the surprise would have really had a extremely huge impact. (I'm not saying the Smash Bros Wii U E3 2013 trailer wasn't awesome. It was, but I feel that everyone would have gone extremely crazy over it if no one had any prior knowledge of the game.)

Edited on by Yellowtails

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

63. Posted:

I am very excited about this game. (Even though I don't have a Wii U) I just hope that it's not just an slightly improved version of Brawl. For some reason, I think that this direct might announce a delay for this game. If this game is still set for 2014, I predict it will be released in November, or around the holiday season.

Edited on by Yellowtails

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

Blast

64. Posted:

Beevdog wrote:

Think about this logically, each Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo have a quiet period and no major announcements in these spring months. Each company knows how to hype people up and put them in to anticipation to spend their monies. Super Smash Brothers Direct will give all come Tuesday - release date, Characters and stages. It's been in development long enough and coming this Summer. Nintendo know they have to deliver for their fans.

Iwata is have his life grabbed by the balls so come E3 consdier Zelda U to be announced and bunch of other suprises. His head is on a stick otherwise. Sony will be bringing Uncharted 4, Microsoft yes another Halo.

Nintendo is not doomed, it just has to restratergise and deliver for it's fans. Anyone realise in 2013 Zelda ALBW was announced in April and hardly anything at E3? Nintendo are keeping their ace card up their sleeve this year.

Wow. Agreed.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

65. Posted:

21 hours to go.

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

66. Posted:

What time is this in CST?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery