Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Direct - 04/08/14

Posts 41 to 52 of 52

CazTheGamerGuy

Things to expect:
-A release date for Q2/Q3 2014/delay to 2015 for Wii U version
-A major character reveal like Pac-man, Raiden (which is rumoured, but incredibly unlikely since Kojima has said Sakurai never contacted him about Snake) or Bayonetta, along with several minor ones like Yoshi, <insert Awakening character here> and Captain Falcon
-A new mode, singleplayer
-A new mode, multiplayer
-Details on online

In addition to that, something to make me more interested than I should be at this point.

Edited on by CazTheGamerGuy

LzWinky

Things to expect:

NOTHING!

I cannot be disappointed

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

Unca_Lz wrote:

Things to expect:

NOTHING!

I cannot be disappointed

What if they give us exactly what you expect? Won't you be a little disappointed that you weren't surprised?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AkinaChan

AlexSays wrote:

If they announced Goku for Smash Bros I would immediately go buy a Wii U, and that's saying a lot

Goku would be pretty sweet, but if they where to add a DBZ character, I would prefer Future Trunks Dude took down Frieza and his father like they where nothing <3

My hype for Smash Bros. 4 is Officially OVER 9,000!!!!!! >8D

Though I still got plenty of hype left over for Mario Kart 8, Persona Q, Yarn Yoshi, anddddd Sonic Boom ;D

3DS Friend Code: 1177-7152-3910 | Nintendo Network ID: Mokkori-ChanXYZ

LzWinky

DefHalan wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Things to expect:

NOTHING!

I cannot be disappointed

What if they give us exactly what you expect? Won't you be a little disappointed that you weren't surprised?

Not really, because I was expecting it!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

AkinaChan wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

If they announced Goku for Smash Bros I would immediately go buy a Wii U, and that's saying a lot

Goku would be pretty sweet, but if they where to add a DBZ character, I would prefer Future Trunks Dude took down Frieza and his father like they where nothing <3

But teen Gohan killed Cell, who had more power than Frieza and his Father do to collecting their cells...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tsuchinoko

Did we really need another thread just for this direct? theres nothing that has been said here that couldn't have been talked about on the multiple threads that already exist for the purpose of talking about this game.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

GuSolarFlare

it'll be the final smash to the hype, the counter will reach 999% and everyone will be launched off stage!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Sweet16

There is another thing Smash is besides being a fighting game and that is a kind of Nintendo museum. I'm actually interested in hearing about what they're doing with that aspect of the new games. In Brawl there was demos of a few of their old games as well as the masterpiece section, which listed all the games Nintendo has published. I was thinking it would be cool if in the new games they had trailers for all their games, that you would steadily amass. I remember being disappointed about the masterpieces not having any information about the games besides their release year. Does anyone have any thoughts about how that kind of stuff could get expanded?

Sweet16

BeevDawg

Think about this logically, each Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo have a quiet period and no major announcements in these spring months. Each company knows how to hype people up and put them in to anticipation to spend their monies. Super Smash Brothers Direct will give all come Tuesday - release date, Characters and stages. It's been in development long enough and coming this Summer. Nintendo know they have to deliver for their fans.

Iwata is have his life grabbed by the balls so come E3 consdier Zelda U to be announced and bunch of other suprises. His head is on a stick otherwise. Sony will be bringing Uncharted 4, Microsoft yes another Halo.

Nintendo is not doomed, it just has to restratergise and deliver for it's fans. Anyone realise in 2013 Zelda ALBW was announced in April and hardly anything at E3? Nintendo are keeping their ace card up their sleeve this year.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebMlyCNMIIVuX-QVtCrMAw - YouTube

Blast

Beevdog wrote:

Think about this logically, each Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo have a quiet period and no major announcements in these spring months. Each company knows how to hype people up and put them in to anticipation to spend their monies. Super Smash Brothers Direct will give all come Tuesday - release date, Characters and stages. It's been in development long enough and coming this Summer. Nintendo know they have to deliver for their fans.

Iwata is have his life grabbed by the balls so come E3 consdier Zelda U to be announced and bunch of other suprises. His head is on a stick otherwise. Sony will be bringing Uncharted 4, Microsoft yes another Halo.

Nintendo is not doomed, it just has to restratergise and deliver for it's fans. Anyone realise in 2013 Zelda ALBW was announced in April and hardly anything at E3? Nintendo are keeping their ace card up their sleeve this year.

Wow. Agreed.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.