Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

19Robb92

Looking forward to it.

Hopefully we'll get a newcommer.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

SCRAPPER392

Since this is specifically for Smash Bros, I see it being a pretty revealing Direct. I'm not holding my breath for a release date or newcomer, but it's gotta be something...

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Budda

I wonder myself why they didn't wait for it until E3.
My guess, there will be an E3 Direct again. Too bad.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

UGXwolf

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Because we wanted to wait ANOTHER two months for a Direct? No. Besides, I, for one, rather preferred what Nintendo did last year. I don't get why everyone's taking a stinker all over the idea. It was far more efficient; we got way more info far quicker than either of the other two console developers were able to deliver. They saved money on the whole presentation, since, you know, Nintendo Direct can be made on the cheap compared to a huge friggen press conference that costs a huge premium just to hold, let alone the cost of actually running it. And what'd they use that money on? Putting demos up all across the US for tons of Nintendo fans without the funds to go to E3 to try out the new Nintendo games and get some cool swag. Maybe, this year, it'll spread to Canada, Japan, and Europe, too!

And besides all that. Just because there's a Direct does not suggest there will be no conference. They can do the two side-by-side with little to no real drawbacks, aside from the insane cost the conference is gonna run them.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

WebHead

I can see two character reveals: Yoshi and a newcomer. I also see the DIrect going over the gameplay modes. A release date would be nice.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

jariw

WebHead wrote:

A release date would be nice.

That will probably happen. "Mini" Directs have been quite frequent in Japan during the past years, and I believe that all games that has got that kind of coverage has either been very close (=weeks) to release, or a release date has been announced at the Mini Direct.

jariw

Blast

This is great.... but doesn't this mean that we're not getting a real E3 conference from Nintendo?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
People are gonna yell at them if they do it Direct style again

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

19Robb92

Blast wrote:

I seriously doubt they'll care

I'm personally happy as long as I get my news & trailers. Even if I prefer a full blown conference over a ND.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

sinalefa

@Guitardude7

How about Smash Bros. 4 Wii U/3DS? It is the fourth title after all

I love Smash so I know I will like anything they show. I obviously wish they give a release date or window.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

luisesteban

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Or, maybe the game is coming before E3....sounds crazy but is a posibility.

luisesteban

Zolgar

So is it only going to be about SSB4? Or are they likely to at least mention other things (upcoming Unity games, future VC games, Xeno, Beyonetta 2, Zelda U., anything else at all)?

3DS FC: 3754 - 7518 - 4293
STEAM: Thumbtack Jake
Case: CM 932 HAF Advance - Mobo: Gigabyte P67X - GPU: GTX680 - CPU: Intel i5 3570k - RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance - PSU: Corsair TX750v2 - SSD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB - HDD: WD Black 2TB - OS: Win7 x64 Pro

LzWinky

Blast wrote:

This is great.... but doesn't this mean that we're not getting a real E3 conference from Nintendo?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion, considering they said nothing about revealing Smash Bros info during e3. This most likely means that Smash Bros is coming out in the summer

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

I'm hoping for multiple character reveals and at least 1 of those characters being a newcomer. I'd rather see what the cusotmization is going to be about because we haven't heard anything about it yet.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Sparx

Swiket wrote:

If they don't announce Goku for Smash Bros then I'm boycotting this game

You are a fool, there's no way Goku is getting in

They're going to go with Vegeta simply so his final smash is shouting "It's over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaand" as his final smash and that'll boost the percentage thingy of everyone to 9001

My avatar is from here

LzWinky

Sparx wrote:

Swiket wrote:

If they don't announce Goku for Smash Bros then I'm boycotting this game

You are a fool, there's no way Goku is getting in

They're going to go with Vegeta simply so his final smash is shouting "It's over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaand" as his final smash and that'll boost the percentage thingy of everyone to 9001

I always wanted to play as Goku's brother...uh....What'shisfacewhoisstrongasagreenman

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RR529

They'll probably interview Sakurai to talk about the mechanics of the game and stuff like that, with at least one new stage & character reveal apiece (possibly a newcomer), and probably a release date.

And come on people, it's a Direct two whole months before June, focusing on a grand total of one game, so I highly doubt this is foreshadowing the lack of an E3 press conference. (Heck, in 2012 they had a Direct and a press conference at E3, so even if they have Directs next month & in June as well, it doesn't mean there won't be a press conference).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

Guitardude7 wrote:

C-can I just ask......HOW did the whole Goku thing start? Did people on Miiverse REALLY expect him to be in the game when has no relation to Smash bros or heck even video games WHATSOEVER?!?!

It's Miiverse, people on there are constantly making nonsensical character requests (whether it be anime, cartoon, or Square Enix characters). TBH, I've only seen Goku mentioned once or twice, which isn't nearly as bad as that one guy who keeps spamming the forum about the Powerpuff Girls (seriously, in the PotD comment section, he's like every 3rd comment or something).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.