Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,981 to 10,000 of 27,917

Jazzer94

Kewlan wrote:

@Jazzer94 Good lord, sometimes you really annoy me.

Common sense has that effect on some people.

Kewlan wrote:

What determines what weapon you have? Is that thunder sword the strongest weapon in the game? Is it temporary?

@Kewlan
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Strongest+sword+in+Fire+Emblem+Awakening

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Captain_Toad

Kewlan wrote:

@Jazzer94 Good lord, sometimes you really annoy me.

What determines what weapon you have? Is that thunder sword the strongest weapon in the game? Is it temporary?

So many questions. His thunder sword LOOKS (disclamimer I'm not sure) look strong. But strongest? I'dont'know. The only temporary weapon he has so far is his/her spell book.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kewlan

Such mystery.

I love how there are more advanced characters! Mega man with a ranged regular attack, Little Mac who's op on the ground, Rosalina and Luma etc!

@Suicune Thank you!

@DBPirate I'm calling it now. We'll see Marshall fight against Jigglypuff!

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

I just realized that Lucina is 6 letters.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CaviarMeths

Well one is clearly the Levin Sword, not sure what the other one is. Runesword or Sonic Sword maybe? Even though neither of them appear in Awakening... Don't know what else it could be.

EDIT: Blond moment... yeah, it's the Bronze Sword lol.

"brewsky" wrote:

@Kewlan That is the Levin Sword, and no, it's not the best weapon in the game. Like I said just now, most likely you can customize which weapon you want to use and that'll affect how the character plays.

Not the best, but one of the most convenient. It has an extended attack range and uses Magic instead of Strength for damage, so it's basically like having a more accurate version of Arcthunder that raises sword proficiency instead of tome. They're good to have around, even at endgame.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Kewlan

Even if it is different because of customization... that green sword looks a bit out of place, or should I say too weak with no power... Who would pick that?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

DreamyViridi

@Kewlan - Allow me to explain. Robin carries a Levin Sword (the magical thunder one) and a Bronze Sword, which is actually the most basic and one of the weakest swords in Awakening. Robin uses multiple Tomes in the trailer and we even see him throw one away. My guess is you can switch Tomes on the fly.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Yoshi

Untitled

Robin is holding a Bronze Sword. As someone who has played FE:A, I have no idea how Robin is doing that to Marth....

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CaviarMeths

Tome in his left hand. Looks like he's casting Thunder.

Wonder if magic element choice will have an effect. Very unlikely that some form of the damage triangle will appear, but I wonder if Thunder will be stronger, but less accurate, etc.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

As a huge Xenoblade fan, I think I'd prefer a left field announcement like this because NO ONE would've guessed it.

DOUBLE SWERVE~!

Hahahaha I haven't even played Fire Emblem Awakening and I think this was awesome. ALSO CAPTAIN FALCON.

I will say because of Monolith's reaction I thought for a second that Robin was a Baten Kaitos character because I don't know things.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

Tome in his left hand. Looks like he's casting Thunder.

Wonder if magic element choice will have an effect. Very unlikely that some form of the damage triangle will appear, but I wonder if Thunder will be stronger, but less accurate, etc.

The coloring indicates that he's casting some form of dark magic. Thunder doesn't have that effect.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Jazzer94

He is using a Dark Magic tome @brewsky no idea which one though.
Edit: and then I see the thunder book, color me confused.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Yoshi

@Jazzer94 Yeah, that's what I thought, but he's holding a Thunder tome.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

kkslider5552000

As much as I am not the biggest Fire Emblem fan, I do appreciate that someone is taking advantage of Awakening's unexpected success.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Kewlan

Is the world ready for an HD Falcon Punch?
I don't think so.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

CaviarMeths

It's weird that he's using dark magic with a tome that is clearly thunder magic, but that makes more sense than him casting something with the bronze sword.

Flux, most likely then.

erv

Captain falcon!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

CaviarMeths

kkslider5552000 wrote:

As much as I am not the biggest Fire Emblem fan, I do appreciate that someone is taking advantage of Awakening's unexpected success.

Yeah, it's good that someone is paying attention. Uprising and Awakening both put up solid numbers, and we got 3 new reps from them.

On the other hand, literally every F-Zero game sold fewer games than the one before it, but Falcon is here to stay. Along with no other F-Zero reps. Ever.

SomeBitTripFan

Was Halberd confirmed to return as a stage already? If not...
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Jazzer94

CaviarMeths wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Yeah, it's good that someone is paying attention. Uprising and Awakening both put up solid numbers, and we got 3 new reps from them.

On the other hand, literally every F-Zero game sold fewer games than the one before it, but Falcon is here to stay. Along with no other F-Zero reps. Ever.

@CaviarMeths I do find it strange that there hasn't been an F-Zero on 3DS yet, 3D would be a big selling point and it's as much a risk as a FE or KI game.

@SomeBitTripFan Halbird was confirmed awhile back now can't remember when honestly.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic