Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,961 to 9,980 of 27,917

Captain_Toad

Maybe next time....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ZurrrrBlattTron

Watching the trailer again :3 imo it's the first trailer to beat the Greninja trailer to a bloody pulp any awakening fan must had been screaming like a 12 year old screams for bieber
(and dear God I'm hoping I didn't start the whole Marth with boobs thing...what have I done)

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Smash_kirby

torotoid64 wrote:

Watching the trailer again :3 imo it's the first trailer to beat the Greninja trailer to a bloody pulp any awakening fan must had been screaming like a 12 year old screams for bieber
(and dear God I'm hoping I didn't start the whole Marth with boobs thing...what have I done)

I was trying my best to keep in my excitement. I am really glad they are doing alternate gender costumes with voices. It might be enough to hold me over until Weird al shows off his new album off tomorrow.

Smash_kirby

The_Ninja

torotoid64 wrote:

Same. It saddens me that the story mode couldn't have cutscenes, we could've gotten a different style cutscenes for every place. For example you're in the Kid Icarus universe, you get those anime style cutscenes like Palutena's trailer, but when your in the Fire Emblem universe, you get cutscenes in the style of Lucina's trailer. Everything about Subspace was fine, but I'd rather have you travel trough different Nintendo worlds like the Melee adventure mode, but with cutscenes I stated. Sadly, we won't get it.
(Lol lets just forget about the marth with boobs thing )

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Kewlan

So no one has answered my question... why does Robin have two swords?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

You know if you go on the mobile (phone) version of the smash site Lucinas banner is as big as the newcomers.
I'm not sure if leopard are still arguing about that.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

FriedSquid

The only thing that bothers me about the trailer is how utterly useless Chrom is during the battle. As much as I love Lucina, I still sorta find it hard to believe they gave her the spotlight instead of Chrom... Oh well, it is what it is!

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Kewlan

Untitled
Two different swords..? Any FE:A players who got an explanation?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Nintendo6400

I'm pretty sure he meant for smash...and I dunno why there using 2 blades.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Kewlan

@Jazzer94 Good lord, sometimes you really annoy me.

What determines what weapon you have? Is that thunder sword the strongest weapon in the game? Is it temporary?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yoshi

Has it occurred to anyone that the different swords and tomes could relate to what you choose for your specials? Different swords can do different things, different tomes mean different forms of magic. Customization is apparent!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Eel

My best guess is that both the book and swords are chosen at random and they are only for looks (function the same).

Probably to emphasize that the character is a customizable avatar.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Arminillo

Squid wrote:

The only thing that bothers me about the trailer is how utterly useless Chrom is during the battle. As much as I love Lucina, I still sorta find it hard to believe they gave her the spotlight instead of Chrom... Oh well, it is what it is!

He wasn't useless, it's just Cpt. Falcon was too strong.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

DBPirate

Really glad about the inclusion of Lucina and Robin, just because it proves the Gematsu leak is false. That means we have potentially more than two more newcomers to look forward to. Plus, Sakurai said they were nearing the bottom of the CHARACTER VIDEOS they made. They could still show more than one character in each video.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Yoshi

@Kewlan That is the Levin Sword, and no, it's not the best weapon in the game. Like I said just now, most likely you can customize which weapon you want to use and that'll affect how the character plays.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Arminillo

Kewlan wrote:

@Jazzer94 Good lord, sometimes you really annoy me.

What determines what weapon you have? Is that thunder sword the strongest weapon in the game? Is it temporary?

The Levin Sword is not the strongest, but it is ranged. All weapons/tomes/etc expire in the Fire Emblem series.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic