Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,901 to 9,920 of 27,917

Uncle_Franklin

Kewlan wrote:

So the whole Falco is/is not a Fox clone thing is going to happen again but with Lucina and Marth. GG.

Well at least Falco looks somewhat different to Fox.

Edited on by Uncle_Franklin

Uncle_Franklin

MsJubilee

Ha This makes the reveal so better cause the Gematsu leak was wrong.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

ZurrrrBlattTron

I saw the site for christ sake I didn't say LUCINA CONFIRMED 4 MARTH SKIN im just saying either they changed up marths animations or lucina is gonna look a hell alike Marth with boobs which means she's either a more hyped up skin character or she's a clone

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

Pretty cool reveals even though I know nothing of Fire Emblem. Still pretty excited for them. Hope that Rayman still has a chance, I don't care what anyone says. (´ ▽`)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Tsuchinoko

Nevermind about the lack of a Lucina poster. She appears alongside Reflet aka Robin in his.

I'm curious about Lucinas final smash. That picture with Luigi looks epic.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CaviarMeths

torotoid64 wrote:

Marth with boobs

Yeah, about that...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

cookiex

Untitled

Show ya' moves!

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Azooooz

Captain Falcon grins more in the version than in any Smash Bros. Series.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

cookiex

This is from the 3DS version but it made me chuckle.

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Nintendo_Ninja

Xenoblade doesn't deserve a character yet. It only has a few games on Nintendo hardware compared to other franchises.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Datasun_7

I absolutely love Robin, she/he looks to be another unique fighter with the time mechanic. This is so cool I'm also glad the gematsu leak is fake. I'd rather have robin over chrom so that's sweet. This whole lucina thing is odd though. She is obviously a new character but it seems weird why they bothered if she is going to be an almost carbon copy of marth
Edit: I'm still 90% sure that shulk will be in the game

Edited on by Datasun_7

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Mickey

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Xenoblade doesn't deserve a character yet. It only has a few games on Nintendo hardware compared to other franchises.

So did Captain Falcon when he first appeared in SSB64, and I think we can all be grateful that Sakurai didn't just decide that he "didn't deserve" to be in the game.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Tsuchinoko

Datasun_7 wrote:

I absolutely love Robin, she/he looks to be another unique fighter with the time mechanic. This is so cool I'm also glad the gematsu leak is fake. I'd rather have robin over chrom so that's sweet. This whole lucina thing is odd though. She is obviously a new character but it seems weird why they bothered if she is going to be an almost carbon copy of marth

I don't think she's as much of a clone as Toon Link, particularly since she has her own final smash. Let's wait and see more of her moveset.

Yeah, Gematsu is dead, but I wouldn't count out Shulk completely yet. Still two months to go.

CaviarMeths

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

1 game so far.

And:

Captain Falcon and Fox - 2 games each prior to first appearance.
Ice Climbers - 1 game 16 years prior to first appearance.
Marth and Roy - Zero games in the West prior to first appearance.

Hardly unprecedented.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

TheKingOfTown

And with Roy, his game hadn't even come out in Japan at the time.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

CaviarMeths

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Good call, I didn't even realize that.

The_Ninja

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Pretty cool reveals even though I know nothing of Fire Emblem. Still pretty excited for them. Hope that Rayman still has a chance, I don't care what anyone says. (´ ▽`)

This.
And did I not tell you all that the developer of Xenoblade and Sakurai were just trolling? BTW Lucina looks so ho- I mean strong. Can't wait to play as her.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Tsuchinoko

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Roy was a special case, since his appearance was basically used to advertise the then upcoming FE to the Japanese smash audience, but Marth was always going to be the rep. Thats why Roy is a Marth clone.

Uncle_Franklin

I don't think 'Mr. Game & Watch' representing all those games was even a concept before Melee.

Can't say I'd miss Ice Climbers though.

And, er, Ike's inclusion seems even stranger now than before.

Uncle_Franklin

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic