Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,781 to 9,800 of 27,917

Kewlan

Great Match! Almost one hour left!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendaholic

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Still calling Shulk, it makes sense even if he isn't in Xenoblade Chronicles: X. If it isn't him, I'd hope for Ness (I don't play as him but Earthbound does need a representative).
Regardless of who it is, I hope they are a good fighter and not some gimmicky trash like PacMan seems to be so far.

gimmicky trash?????? perhaps the word you are looking for is unique? the last thing we need is another swordsman! Also ness is not a newcomer, he will come.

Edited on by Nintendaholic

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

MrWalkieTalkie

Nintendaholic wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Still calling Shulk, it makes sense even if he isn't in Xenoblade Chronicles: X. If it isn't him, I'd hope for Ness (I don't play as him but Earthbound does need a representative).
Regardless of who it is, I hope they are a good fighter and not some gimmicky trash like PacMan seems to be so far.

gimmicky trash?????? perhaps the word you are looking for is unique? the last thing we need is another swordsman! Also ness is not a newcomer, he will come.

this ^

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

The_Ninja

Nintendaholic wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

What's wrong with another swordsman? Link may be a swordsman, but all of his specials don't use his sword. Same goes for Toon Link. Not saying I want Shulk, just saying it does not matter if he's a swordsman. I could say the same about fighters who use their bare hands.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

MrWalkieTalkie

Uh, I set up the countdown for the new trailer on both my computer and my Wii U incase my computer crashes(as it usually does) yet strangely the Wii U is quite ahead, like nearly 4 minutes ahead of my computer. I refreshed it to see if there was a mistake, but it's still ahead. Strange.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

The_Ninja

torotoid64 wrote:

Links up special uses a sword it's that spin attack thingy

Oh yea forgot about that one

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Nintendo6400

...is the newcomer going to be rayman in 30 minutes? It seems very likely but I sure hope not. I don't want any more 3rd party characters.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

DreamyViridi

In terms of Rayman, if he was playable; wouldn't a fresh model of him be made from scratch to use instead of Sakurai using a model that another company made for the game (which was used for the trophy it seems)? Not to mention showing him off before the reveal trailer, it doesn't make much sense.
With that said, I really like the 3D model Ubisoft made. It looks great.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

UGXwolf

Nintendo6400 wrote:

...is the newcomer going to be rayman in 30 minutes? It seems very likely but I sure hope not. I don't want any more 3rd party characters.

As I've said before, what does it matter, if the character works. And I think most of us can agree that Rayman really would work.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Nintendo6400

I just had a thought. Since we did see his trophy maybe this installment of smash will feature guest stages without there playable character. Ether that or its the Rabbids.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Uncle_Franklin

I'd be pretty disappointed if it was Rayman. I don't especially want any more 3rd party characters, but I can think of so many better choices than Rayman if there were to be more.

Uncle_Franklin

cookiex

Eight minutes to go. Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

CaviarMeths

NOTHING LIKE A NICE CUP OF COFFEE IN THE MORNING ON MONADO MONDAY AMIRITE

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

cookiex

Seven minutes. Untitled

cookiex

cookiex

Six minutes. Untitled

cookiex

cookiex

Five minutes. Untitled

cookiex