Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,661 to 9,680 of 27,917

ShadJV

Watch Sakurai rickroll us all tomorrow.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Troggy

I'm hoping that either Shantae, Rayman or Bomberman get announced tomorrow. If it isn't a third party character, I'll take King Boo or Bandana Dee as my pick.

Edited on by Troggy

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

ZurrrrBlattTron

Watch it be Wigglytuff, with a Monado but seriously hoping it's shulk so I can confirm the leak is real and spam "THE LEAK IS REALER THAN TUPACS DEATH! CHORUS BOIS 4LYFE"
(AND YUS UGXWOLF-SAMA FORGIVES ME)

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

CapeSmash

Why do people want Shantae so much? She's not iconic, and out of ALL the choices for third party characters to choose from, why would they pick her?

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Joeynator3000

Gonna say Marshall, just because its the only character I really know. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Troggy

SockoMario wrote:

Why do people want Shantae so much? She's not iconic, and out of ALL the choices for third party characters to choose from, why would they pick her?

For a few reasons:
1: ALL of the Shantae games are either on or coming to Nintendo systems.
2: Her magic and transformations would make for a varied moveset. The fact that she has pirate gear in Pirate's Curse further increases the possible moves she could have.
3: Because people just like the character and want to see her in the game.

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

CapeSmash

WalupeachyTime wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

For a few reasons:
1: ALL of the Shantae games are either on or coming to Nintendo systems.
2: Her magic and transformations would make for a varied moveset. The fact that she has pirate gear in Pirate's Curse further increases the possible moves she could have.
3: Because people just like the character and want to see her in the game.

I see. But still, they have a lot of other third parties to choose from, and very little people know about Shantae. I don't see Sakurai adding a third party character that's not iconic/popular.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

The_Ninja

Shantae would be cool, but maybe for Super Smash Bros 5. She deserves to be in Smash. If she IS in, I will be so happy.
@Kewlan Voted Marshall, but you should've gaven more options, or a "other" option.

Also, I hope Sonic becomes a official member of the Smash family, and not just a guest. He's too iconic to let him go, and it 's awesome to see Mario and Sonic beat the heck outta each other =3

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Jazzer94

Evo reminding me why I feel Melee is the best in the series, also nice job on Nintendo showing support this year the Reggie video surprised me (even if it was mainly used to name drop SSB4).

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

ZurrrrBlattTron

I know this in kinda out there but later on like in the next Smash I'd really like to see Rayman so i could pit him against MegaMan and Pacman and see who's the manliest of the trio

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

The_Ninja

Jazzer94 wrote:

Evo reminding me why I feel Melee is the best in the series, also nice job on Nintendo showing support this year the Reggie video surprised me (even if it was mainly used to name drop SSB4).

Now I wanna play Melee again lol. I think I still will be playing it when I get SSB4, but not as much. It def made the biggest evolution in the series though, from blocky models and poor textures to the excact opposite.
@torotoid64 I've actually been wanting him for a while, but doubting he'll be playable because of 3 third parties already, and he hasn't really been important to Nintendo that much, but Legends was Wii U exclusive in Japan

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Joeynator3000

The_Ninja wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Now I wanna play Melee again lol. I think I still will be playing it when I get SSB4, but not as much. It def made the biggest evolution in the series though, from blocky models and poor textures to the excact opposite.

And the music, I dunno how to describe it...but it was awesome. lol
Brawl's soundtrack is still awesome, but there's something about Melee's that makes it stand out that I like. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Kewlan

YEAH OKAY LET'S JUST TALK HOW BAD I DO VOTES.

I realize now that I should have phrased it "Who do you think will be in the Direct", because that's what I meant... And I think those four are the only ones that it could be.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Shirma_Akayaku

Oh my goodness...

Zero Suit Bowser
Untitled

Zero Suit Zelda
Untitled

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

@UGXwolf The person who drew those might draw Zero Suit Fox too... I'll bet you won't be able to un-see that too. ;3

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic