Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,641 to 9,660 of 27,917

Nintendo6400

To me the Gematsu is just a fan speculation. Every character they had supposedly leaked just seem like characters people would usually predict. The reason I believe this "leak" took off is because the guy made a lucky guess at wii fit trainer being character and same with the choir men. Even if the leak turns out to be true that doesn't mean he knows all of the characters. He didn't know about Rosalina. And who knows, maybe we'll get blindsided and get a character like Isaac instead of shulk (even though I want him in) on Monday. Basically what I'm trying to say is don't take the leak so seriously. Try and take it as a reasonable wishlist.

Edit: sorry UgxWolf I guess I kinda repeated what you just said by mistake. I actually just read what you said after I posted this.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

UGXwolf

torotoid64 wrote:

There's no arguing with UGXwolf you either agree or you're wrong

Woooow, that hurts. You know, just because I don't waste my time pointing out where I messed up doesn't mean I'm not aware of it. In fact, I do believe I implied in my last post that I falsely assumed where he was coming from with his own reasons.

Beyond that, I'm terribly sorry that I typically argue with logic and don't back down just because someone disagrees with me. If you'd like to actually stand a chance, I suggest you don't back down, either. Otherwise we'll never get anywhere and my arguments will either be ignored or accepted without any real resistance regardless of how right or wrong they actually are.

Short version: That's how arguments work.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Kewlan

torotoid64 wrote:

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

DefHalan

Joetherocker wrote:

I REALLY hope Krystal doesn't make it. Partially because I want all traces of Star Fox Adventures wiped off the face of the planet and mostly because of the furries.

She was also in Assault and Command too but I would rather her be in her Adventures outfit, her space suit is boring.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

The_Ninja

I haven't played the game, but I dont care that he is a swordsman. Swordsmen are cool, there aren't even that many, and I thought Shulk had more powers with his Monado other than just swinging it.

About Gematsu, I believe he called Villager "Animal Crossing Guy". And it wasnt even that hard to predict. The guy got lucky. Little Mac was requested so much, Sakurai had to put him in the game. And he's the REAL fighter of Nintendo. Mii's were the easiest to predict, they've become so populair after the 3DS and Wii U came out, and near the final years of the Wii. They were also a good amount of requets for the Mii. Same goes for Mega-Man, and Pac-Man was also very easy because we already knew Namco was helping, thus we started to speculate that Pac-Man would be playable. And WFT? It proves that this "leak" started as a joke, and because of this guys luck, everyone trusts his "leaks" now.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

ZurrrrBlattTron

UGXwolf wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

Woooow, that hurts. You know, just because I don't waste my time pointing out where I messed up doesn't mean I'm not aware of it. In fact, I do believe I implied in my last post that I falsely assumed where he was coming from with his own reasons.

Beyond that, I'm terribly sorry that I typically argue with logic and don't back down just because someone disagrees with me. If you'd like to actually stand a chance, I suggest you don't back down, either. Otherwise we'll never get anywhere and my arguments will either be ignored or accepted without any real resistance regardless of how right or wrong they actually are.

NONONONONOONONONONONONONO it was a joke xD I agreed with you 100% that's what I meant wasn't meant to be offensive at all xD sorry if I hurt you

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Nintendo6400

You know what character request I haven't heard in a while? Takamaru. At this point I don't think he's in it.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Mickey

torotoid64 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

NONONONONOONONONONONONONO it was a joke xD I agreed with you 100% that's what I meant wasn't meant to be offensive at all xD sorry if I hurt you

Have to say I agree, though. More often than not, UGXwolf is right.

And I'm not just saying that because I want to do deep kissing with him. Why would you even ask that, voice in my head?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

UGXwolf

torotoid64 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

Oh, sorry. XD Totally misunderstood that. (And I wasn't serious when I said "that hurts," either. X3 It was intended to be sarcastic. Man, tone doesn't read at all in text!)

Edited on by UGXwolf

MsJubilee

Mickey shut up UGXwolf can't be right that's impossible.His arguments are always stupid who takes him seriously? Just kidding old sport.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Kewlan

You know we all love you @UGXwolf

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Joeynator3000

I randomly started thinking about this for no reason, but why did they say Mii's can't be used online again? (started listening to Brawl's soundtrack again, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MsJubilee

Kewlan!! Who told you we love @UGXwolf, We all hate him with a passion JK.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

OmegaMetroid93

Miis most likely can't be used online because of the faces. People could easily make inappropriate designs.

OmegaMetroid93

MsJubilee

Can't wait for tomorrow for that character reveal,the trailer better be awesome.Fingers cross for shulk.

Kewlan

You know what, let's do a strawpoll!
http://strawpoll.me/2108187

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

UGXwolf

@Kewlan I can't help but feel that you should've added Krystal, K. Rool, and Mewtwo to the list by virtue of the fact they've been mentioned in reference to tomorrow's reveal video. Beyond that, I also think you should've added an "OTHER" option as a standard.

MsJubilee

@UGXwolf Hmm now im thinking mewtwo might come back cause.They said the trailer is 3 minutes long so a veteran has to be announced and it might be mewtwo.The good thing the reveal is tomorrow, so we can all stop guessing.

Joeynator3000

Don't think Mewtwo would show up in the trailer randomly. Would have made more sense to throw him in somewhere in Greninja's.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic