Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,461 to 9,480 of 27,917

MrWalkieTalkie

2Sang wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I got a strong feeling of either Marshall or Excitebiker. And strangely a bit of Ridley.

As off the wall as marshall is, I could see him as the most likely character due to the gematsu leak and the rhtym heaen enemy in smash run.

It just makes sense to me. Everyone on Miiverse and the rest of the interwebs seems to predict the same thing: Isaac, Chrom, and Shulk, it seems like the perfect opportunity for Sakurai to do what he does best and give us the unexpected.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Kewlan

3 minutes... my guess is that it's the character reveal and then Sakurai talking a bit. I wouldn't get too hyped about anything else.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

19Robb92

I'm going to guess it's Dixie Kong, for no reason.

I want someone unexpected though. Like the WiiFit trainer was.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Blast

I like Chrom and Shulk but dang.. just how many freaking sword wielders are gonna be in this game?!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Pika2346

I predict Kellam's going to be secretly revealed in the video, but no-one will notice.

Pika2346

ShadJV

Pika2346 wrote:

I predict Kellam's going to be secretly revealed in the video, but no-one will notice.

He probably was playable in all the demos already, but no one even noticed him on the character select screen.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

UGXwolf

Blast wrote:

I like Chrom and Shulk but dang.. just how many freaking sword wielders are gonna be in this game?!

I really don't get the hatefor sword wielders. It's an exceedingly common weapon, ESPECIALLY in video games. What's wrong with representing a huge subset of fighting with a large number of characters? Out should I just start complaining about all the characters that fight with their fists or a gun of some sort?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Budda

I think it will be Shulk.. At the end of his trailer Shulk sees a vision of an other newcomer that he has to fight. Of course he can't recognize this character and we'll see just a shadow. (aka teaser)

Just an idea. :3

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Blast

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

I really don't get the hatefor sword wielders. It's an exceedingly common weapon, ESPECIALLY in video games. What's wrong with representing a huge subset of fighting with a large number of characters? Out should I just start complaining about all the characters that fight with their fists or a gun of some sort?

I have nothing against sword wielders in Smash... its just there might be ALOT of them in this game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Eel

If the three rumored characters are really all the new characters left to reveal, I think they'll reveal one of the sword-wielding anime rpg pretty guys first, then the Chorus Boys and then the other one.

To keep the reveals varied.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Pika2346

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

I think it will be Shulk.. At the end of his trailer Shulk sees a vision of an other newcomer that he has to fight. Of course he can't recognize this character and we'll see just a shadow. (aka teaser)

Shadow... OH GOD NO PLS NINTY NO! Sonic is bad enough Xd

Pika2346

DefHalan

The_Ninja wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Miiverse: Little Mac is OP, Rosalina is OP, Greninja is OP, Mii is OP, Palutena is OP.

The funny thing is Little Mac isn't even that OP, Mario can actually own him. He has a bad recovery and he sucks in the air. When your power meter is full, you'll probaly be blasted away anyways. So anyone with a superior recovery and normal speed (maybe even slow) can beat him.

Little Mac was the 1 character in that list who I never lost as. (Not counting Palutena as she wasn't playable at E3) I personally think Little Mac is OP. He is really simple to play and as long as you understand his air sucks you will do fine. I think they made him so powerful because of how bad his air is but it makes him feel OP when you don't use any of his air.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

UGXwolf

A few things: Even if the Gematsu leak is 100% accurate and up-to-date, the still may be some unannounced characters that weren't in the leak.

Sakurai said we were nearing the bottom of the pile of VIDEOS they'd prepared for newcomers. I'm calling unannounced newcomers right now.

Finally and most importantly, spacies. Why spacies? Krystal. Why Krystal? Star Fox 64 3D launched on July 14th, 2011. Add to that one or two veteran reveals, being Falco and maybe Wolf, the fact that Star Fox U was at E3 and the fact that literally no one has even considered this yet, and it may just be possible. Besides, there appears to be such a lack of anything Star Fox in this game, so far, so a dump, especially after the E3 reveal that Star Fox U was in heavy consideration, would be well deserved and very welcome.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Budda

Pika2346 wrote:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Shadow... OH GOD NO PLS NINTY NO! Sonic is bad enough Xd

To bad he his already an confirmed assist trophy.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

ZurrrrBlattTron

It's funny everyone swears each sword fighter is a clone of each other and yet the only real sword fighting clone out there is Toon Link I think Shulk will be fine (never played Xenoblade) he looks like he could have a lot of unique abilities Chrom.... Uh I think they could make him work have him be a in between character to marth and ike kinda like Falcon but less clone-y

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Smash_kirby

I want to see Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening in the game that way we have another magic user and different gender designs.

Smash_kirby

DreamyViridi

Smash_kirby wrote:

I want to see Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening in the game that way we have another magic user and different gender designs.

I've said this before, I'd be up for this. Out of the three supposedly leaked characters, I honestly only care for the possibilities of Chrom making it. Again, we shouldn't expect anything too big. At least I won't...
Also, hello @Smash_Kirby; I noticed you just recently joined us. Welcome to NintendoLife. Feel free to introduce yourself at the Newbie Introductions thread here. We hope you enjoy yourself at the site.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

Being honest I'd rather have Hector and Dunban instead of Shulk and Chrome.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

JunkosBoobies

torotoid64 wrote:

It's funny everyone swears each sword fighter is a clone of each other and yet the only real sword fighting clone out there is Toon Link I think Shulk will be fine (never played Xenoblade) he looks like he could have a lot of unique abilities Chrom.... Uh I think they could make him work have him be a in between character to marth and ike kinda like Falcon but less clone-y

And yet Toon Link is stronger than Link in Brawl.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

cookiex

Nintendo6400 wrote:

A 3 minute intro video for ONE new character? There has to be more to the video than that.

idk the Palutena trailer was about three minutes long...

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic