Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,441 to 9,460 of 27,917

The_Ninja

DestinyMan wrote:

@The_Ninja: As much as I would love to see K. Rool announced, I'm almost certain he's a secret character if he's playable at all.

I want to see how Marshall and the Chorus Boys would fight just so I can better understand how they would function. I'd think they would use rhythm-based moves, but it's kind of hard to imagine picturing that right now, so a short video like this would do much to reduce doubt and confusion.

Your probaly right. I'm also wondering how they would work... would be intresting to see. I so hope Chrom doesn't get announced Monday, sorry... but IMO it would be cool to see a blue haired swordsman, just not announced, and we know excactly how he would work actually. Chorus Boys would be way more intresting.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

cookiex

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

It's either going to be Chrom, Shulk, or the Chorus Boys.

I think Chrom would be the easiest to announce, though I'm very curious to see how the Chorus Boys would fight.

Or none of those and ......

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

The_Ninja

I'm hoping for a Game and Watch rep.... Untitled

I think that we need a character that represents the retro days of Nintendo, using things like the Power Glove and Nes Zapper. That would be pretty cool, but it probaly won't be revealed if it has happening which I doubt.

The_Ninja

Kewlan

SHADOW CONFIRMED!

No but seriously, I want Marshall!
Maybe Marshall/Chorus Boys would work like this:
You can choose between different rhythms, 4, 8 or 16. You have to/can only attack when the beat hits. With 16 beats you'll be able to hit more often, but you're attacks will be weaker, and the opposite with 4 beats. Less attacks but way stronger. The trick is that the enemy will know when you're going to attack, so you'll have to pick the amount of beats smartly.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

Jazzer94 wrote:

I'm hoping Poo from EarthBound.

We need Ness before that happens, or both of them in one trailer

The_Ninja

ZurrrrBlattTron

"Looks like we're nearing the bottom of the stash of new challenger videos we made...." HNNNGG THAT MEANS LIKE THREE OR FOUR CHARACTERS LEFT THE LEAK WAS REAL IT WAS REAL

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Jazzer94

torotoid64 wrote:

"Looks like we're nearing the bottom of the stash of new challenger videos we made...." HNNNGG THAT MEANS LIKE THREE OR FOUR CHARACTERS LEFT THE LEAK WAS REAL IT WAS REAL

Or only one more after this one which is what I think is the case.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Kewlan

Maybe that Gematsu leak was true all along?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

OmegaMetroid93

I freaking HOPE so. I really, really hope so...

OmegaMetroid93

Nintendo6400

A 3 minute intro video for ONE new character? There has to be more to the video than that. Hopefully he'll announce a couple veteran characters along the way too and maybe some new details on the wii u version. I just hope we're not getting another 3rd party character. I'm fine with 3 we have.

I kinda hope the reveal is for Shulk or Isaac.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Blast

Its either Chrom or Bayonetta or Shulk. And I'm thinking some veterans are gonna get confirmed, too.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

2Sang

Jazzer94 wrote:

I'm hoping Poo from EarthBound.

I would be sooooo happy. However, incredibly unlikely. I can think of at least 50 characters more likely than him.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I got a strong feeling of either Marshall or Excitebiker. And strangely a bit of Ridley.

As off the wall as marshall is, I could see him as the most likely character due to the gematsu leak and the rhtym heaen enemy in smash run.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Sleepy_Icarus

Nintendo6400 wrote:

A 3 minute intro video for ONE new character? There has to be more to the video than that. Hopefully he'll announce a couple veteran characters along the way too and maybe some new details on the wii u version. I just hope we're not getting another 3rd party character. I'm fine with 3 we have.

I kinda hope the reveal is for Shulk or Isaac.

Yeah, there's something more to it. Though, lets not get our hopes up too much. The last thing we want is to be extremely underwhelmed due to high expectations.

And on the topic of newcomers, if the Gematsu leak is real, I hope they actually showcase Chrom and Shulk in the same trailer. Introducing two blade-weilders in the same trailer would pretty sweet, and it's make sense.

Sleepy_Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9220-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: StarrKnight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic