Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,241 to 9,260 of 27,917

cookiex

Blast wrote:

Confirm Bayonetta, Snake and the rest of the popular cast and watch the money pour in, Sakurai.

I'm pretty sure the money's pouring in already.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Nintendo6400

Yea baynetta and snake won't help that much. Plus there 3rd party characters which we have 3 of already.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Budda

I just noticed something from yesterday's PotD.
The colour of Rosalina's dress looks pretty similar to Toadstool/Peach from the first Super Mario.
Untitled
It's obviously not her Fire Flower (red) dress in the PotD. This could be that one they are hinting at. :3

I wonder if Peach gets the same palette swap btw.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

UGXwolf

torotoid64 wrote:

And the Mega Man as other Mega Mans is totally my next art project I'll be posting results soon c:<

Miyamoto is about as involved in the development of Smash 4 as he did for Mario Kart 8. His characters are in the game and I'm sure he's on call for consulting about those characters, but he doesn't call any of the shots. Pac-man was simply a suggestion from one Nintendo dev to another.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Shirma_Akayaku

They'd better show off more costumes...
I'ma hunt you down Sakurai...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

KO-Cub

Will they redo the characters voices? I know they were demo's. Watching some Smash fest vids today an noticed Fox's voice was cringe worthy. Kirby's too and I also noticed Kirby's voice doesn't fade into the background when he gets star KO'ed.

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

2Sang

[quote=MetalK9]Will they redo the characters voices? I know they were demo's. Watching some Smash fest vids today an noticed Fox's voice was cringe worthy. Kirby's too and I also noticed Kirby's voice doesn't fade into the background when he gets star KO'ed.[/quote

I loved his new voice personally. It reminded me of Beavis from Beavis and Butthead's voice. I think his melee voice was the best though.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

I also cannot stand Fox's new voice. It was especially bad when people playing him were spamming his up special. "Fire!" "Fire!" every 3 seconds. It got annoying immediately. His voice is somewhat whiny and a bit higher pitched than it has been before. I don't like the way he says "Landmaster" either. Kirby's voice, while I didn't find anything wrong with it, is much too audible. Even during loud E3 gameplay videos with everyone talking, and my own personal time at Smash Fest, I heard Kirby every time he said anything. In particular one of his painful screams after being hit. Link and Mario still have their Brawl voice lines. I wouldn't mind if they weren't changed, but it wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

The_Ninja

I love Kirby's new voice! Sounds so kawaii :3

Fox on the other hand..... I'm thinking trolls will spam his A combo or UP-B online just to annoy us with that whiny voice..

Also, on the Termina stage I mentioned earlier, the music should switch as you transport from region to region. (Some expections though, even though Pirates Fortess is in Great Bay, it should still have it's own music)

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

ZurrrrBlattTron

I hope we have a Japanese voice option, I've liked a lot of the Japanese voices in the previous versions but the only downside will be Pit's Japanese voice actor god he makes pit sound like a 9 year old maybe controlling which character speaks English and Japanese? I would love that! I need to stop I'm getting myself too hyped up

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Nintendo6400

Glad we're finally on the subject of changing Fox's voice. It is terrible and I hope they bring back the brawl voice actor. I also would love to change the game's voices to Japanese which was a feature I missed in Melee. Oh and I actually love kirbys new voice

Randomname19

The option to choose between english and japanese dub is a must.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Kewlan

Randomname19 wrote:

The option to choose between english and japanese dub is a must.

English:
LANDMASTER!
Japanese:
LANDMASTERUUUU!
... Sorry...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

Another stage idea, this one's for Wii U.
Art Acedemy

So, I know most Art Academy games were on 3DS, but IMO I would like this stage on Wii U. This game is similar to Flat Zone, but instead of the G&W game frame, it has a Gamepad frame. So, you're basically fighting in the Gamepad. While you're fighting, drawings appear in the background. Sometimes these drawings just act as a background, sometimes as a platform, but usually as a stage hazard. For example, someone draws apples in the sky, and then the apples start to attack you. It's also similar to Pictochat (which will probaly return in the 3DS version)

The_Ninja

ZurrrrBlattTron

The_Ninja wrote:

Art Acedemy

So, I know most Art Academy games were on 3DS, but IMO I would like this stage on Wii U. This game is similar to Flat Zone, but instead of the G&W game frame, it has a Gamepad frame. So, you're basically fighting in the Gamepad. While you're fighting, drawings appear in the background. Sometimes these drawings just act as a background, sometimes as a platform, but usually as a stage hazard. For example, someone draws apples in the sky, and then the apples start to attack you. It's also similar to Pictochat (which will probaly return in the 3DS version)

STOP JUST WORK WITH SAKURAI ALREADY! seriously this and the Mm idea are so legit :3 but instead of being a gamepad how about a drawing pad or painting canvas to make it seem more Art Academy like

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Nintendo6400

I wanna see a kirby, donkey kong, and star fox stage.

The_Ninja

torotoid64 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Art Acedemy

STOP JUST WORK WITH SAKURAI ALREADY! seriously this and the Mm idea are so legit :3 but instead of being a gamepad how about a drawing pad or painting canvas to make it seem more Art Academy like

Lol thanks :3 And the painting canvas would be awesome, wish I thought of that :3

The_Ninja

Kewlan

The_Ninja wrote:

Art Acedemy

Are you saying the GamePad user can draw the stage HIMSELF? OOOOOOOOOOH!
While drawing he could pick between colors. Black is just for collision, red hurt you, blue slow you down and etc.
If not that, what if drawing from Miiverse appeared? Either as the stage or in the background, as you said.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

K964

I don't mind Fox's voice. It sounds closer to his 64 3D (aka the most recent) voice. What I do mind is people spamming his up special and making him scream "Fire!" repeatedly. It's like the next "You're too slooooowww!" <- I wonder what Roger Craig Smith's Sonic would sound like saying that.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic