Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,221 to 9,240 of 27,917

ZurrrrBlattTron

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

While I certainly hope the other Mega Mans will become alternate costumes, I sorta have my doubts because they're all taller than the normal Mega Man. The alternates work for the Wii Fit Trainers and the Villagers because they're all the exact same height so they all have the exact same hitboxes and so nothing has changed between them strategy-wise, but since the other Mega Mans are taller wouldn't that mean they need different hitboxes?

They would need a different everything, voices (Classic mega man is mute),different hotboxes and styles of play probably for that just make another mega man character which I kinda doubt is happening i think there's a possibility that mega man might get outfits Inspired by the other mega mans like how link has a Skyward inspired outfit but we ain't playing no mega man x anytime soon

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Kewlan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

While I certainly hope the other Mega Mans will become alternate costumes, I sorta have my doubts because they're all taller than the normal Mega Man. The alternates work for the Wii Fit Trainers and the Villagers because they're all the exact same height so they all have the exact same hitboxes and so nothing has changed between them strategy-wise, but since the other Mega Mans are taller wouldn't that mean they need different hitboxes?

I was thinking about that too, but they could just give him the armor itself, while still having his normal length, and maybe face.
That'd actually look a bit silly... but I'm down for that!
Edit: I realize now how that would counter Sakurai's latest Miiverse post though... darn...

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

MegaStoneSmash91

torotoid64 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

They would need a different everything, voices (Classic mega man is mute),different hotboxes and styles of play probably for that just make another mega man character which I kinda doubt is happening i think there's a possibility that mega man might get outfits Inspired by the other mega mans like how link has a Skyward inspired outfit but we ain't playing no mega man x anytime soon

Pretty much this. I don't see them being costumes. They are completely different characters with different heights, weights, and abilities. Giving playable Mega Man a simple visual change just wouldn't work. Their cameo appearances are very fitting and are all that is necessary.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

ZurrrrBlattTron

So wait is Miyamoto apart of smash development? Or was Sakurai and him just sipping some tea and Miyamoto said "know what? I think Pac-Man should be in Smash" I would love to know :3

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

ZurrrrBlattTron

And the Mega Man as other Mega Mans is totally my next art project I'll be posting results soon c:<

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

torotoid64 wrote:

So wait is Miyamoto apart of smash development? Or was Sakurai and him just sipping some tea and Miyamoto said "know what? I think Pac-Man should be in Smash" I would love to know :3

From what I hear, Miyamoto does have some part in Smash Bros. development, but mostly an idea man and watches over how characters are handled and such. But in the end he doesn't really have that big of a role.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Kewlan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing Megaman X as a whole other character or something. He's the second most iconic Megaman. I think that'd be too much representation from Megaman though, and if there was a second one it should be Protoman or Zero.

Oh dude, add Zero and I'll never wake up again.

We totally need a japanese sitcom with the main people of Nintendo.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Randomname19

Kewlan wrote:

I was thinking about that too, but they could just give him the armor itself, while still having his normal length, and maybe face.
That'd actually look a bit silly... but I'm down for that!
Edit: I realize now how that would counter Sakurai's latest Miiverse post though... darn...

Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

ZurrrrBlattTron

Kewlan wrote:

We totally need a japanese sitcom with the main people of Nintendo.

Sakurai: Iwata! Remember all those guys who said they'd never buy a wii u if Mewtwo wasn't in Ssb4?
Iwata: Why yes what about it?
Sakurai: guess what I did Super excited face
Iwata: confirmed Lucario?
Sakurai: AND GRENINJA
Iwata: Whoah! That'll surely cause a splash on the Internet!
Masuda: A-ZING!!!!

welcome to Nintalk Shiggy Miyamoto! 宮本 茂 !
Miyamoto: Hey everyone how ya doing? Today I want to talk about something serious, Is Mario being milked? Or is it everyone who complains about a new Mario game is secretly one of Bowers Minions who know they're about to get jumped and fireballed on?

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Kewlan

Randomname19 wrote:

-image-

Oh yeah! I forgot chibi was a thing! Sakurai better be adding this!

torotoid64 wrote:

Sakurai: Iwata! Remember all those guys who said they'd never buy a wii u if Mewtwo wasn't in Ssb4?
Iwata: Why yes what about it?
Sakurai: guess what I did Super excited face
Iwata: confirmed Lucario?
Sakurai: AND GRENINJA
Iwata: Whoah! That'll surely cause a splash on the Internet!
Masuda: A-ZING!!!!

And then que:

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Nintendo_Ninja

Did you guys see the detail in todays post? Beautiful. I think they are so far in development, that they are putting the finishing touches on and detailing everything to the max.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Shirma_Akayaku

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Did you guys see the detail in todays post? Beautiful. I think they are so far in development, that they are putting the finishing touches on and detailing everything to the max.

[WAITING INTENSIFIES FOR ROSALINA'S DRESS TO BE ANIMATED IN THE 3DS VERSION]

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Azooooz

Interesting Fact:
Did you know that: Little Mac weight about 107 pounds (about 50Kg). This number also coincides with a Pokémon who shares the same number in the Pokedex, none other than Hitmonchan, the punching Pokémon.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

ZurrrrBlattTron

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

It's like that with a lot of recent Nintendo games Mario Kart 8 Looks stunning compared to our first trailer of it

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

The_Ninja

I got a stage idea for either 3DS or Wii U, idk actually.

First of all, I know MM isn't on 3DS,but Wii U got a Pokemon stage that's based of a handheld, so IMO 3DS deserves this. Anyho, Termina. Yeah, Termina.Not Termina Great Bay, no, Termina. It's a stage where you the arena transforms into another. You start in Termina Field, which transforms into the top of clock tower, with possibly Skull Kid in the background. Then to southern swamp, in front of the Deku Palace entry. The posionous water doesn't hurt you or anything, it just acts as if there is no ground. Later, the posionous water is gone, and then you go into the Woodfall Temple, final boss chamber. Odolwa in background. Then into snowhead, where it's all snowy. With frozen gorons in the background. Later it'll stop snowing, and you'll go to the Goron Racetrack, where gorons are cheering you on. Then into Snowhead Temple final boss chamber. With Goht in the background, maybe a boss along with the others. Then into Great Bay Coast, after that to the place we all know and love.

Untitled
The stage should stay the same,only graphical improvements.
Now, into the final boss chamber. Gyorg really needs to be a hazard here, or atleast a boss. He would work so well.
Now into my fav place in the game... Gerudo Fortress!
Untitled
They fight right infront of that tower that you see, with guards watching in the background. After that, Aveil's Chamber, where you get the hookshot.
Untitled
Now to Ikana Valley, after that Stone Tower.The tower flips, you fall on another platform or controls are inverted and the characters are upside down.
After that, on the moon. Untitled
The moon kids are seen in the background. Now, to the final boss chamber!

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Nintendo_Ninja

This guy has some decent ideas!^

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

JunkosBoobies

The_Ninja wrote:

I got a stage idea for either 3DS or Wii U, idk actually.

First of all, I know MM isn't on 3DS,but Wii U got a Pokemon stage that's based of a handheld, so IMO 3DS deserves this. Anyho, Termina. Yeah, Termina.Not Termina Great Bay, no, Termina. It's a stage where you the arena transforms into another. You start in Termina Field, which transforms into the top of clock tower, with possibly Skull Kid in the background. Then to southern swamp, in front of the Deku Palace entry. The posionous water doesn't hurt you or anything, it just acts as if there is no ground. Later, the posionous water is gone, and then you go into the Woodfall Temple, final boss chamber. Odolwa in background. Then into snowhead, where it's all snowy. With frozen gorons in the background. Later it'll stop snowing, and you'll go to the Goron Racetrack, where gorons are cheering you on. Then into Snowhead Temple final boss chamber. With Goht in the background, maybe a boss along with the others. Then into Great Bay Coast, after that to the place we all know and love.

Untitled
The stage should stay the same,only graphical improvements.
Now, into the final boss chamber. Gyorg really needs to be a hazard here, or atleast a boss. He would work so well.
Now into my fav place in the game... Gerudo Fortress!
Untitled
They fight right infront of that tower that you see, with guards watching in the background. After that, Aveil's Chamber, where you get the hookshot.
Untitled
Now to Ikana Valley, after that Stone Tower.The tower flips, you fall on another platform or controls are inverted and the characters are upside down.
After that, on the moon. Untitled
The moon kids are seen in the background. Now, to the final boss chamber!

I'd love to see this happen. MM is my favorite Zelda game. <3 If it happened it'd only be more evidence of an MM remake.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Blast

Confirm Bayonetta, Snake and the rest of the popular cast and watch the money pour in, Sakurai.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic