Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,121 to 9,140 of 27,917

UGXwolf

Can we just go back to pretending we aren't aware so 2Sang will finally kill that bad joke?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Derpscout

UGXwolf wrote:

Can we just go back to pretending we aren't aware so 2Sang will finally kill that bad joke?

agreed!

Pootis.

2Sang

UGXwolf wrote:

No! You all have yet to be first party.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

The_Ninja

Remove Jigglypuff,pftt she doesn't even have a gun. And shes actually 3rd party.
Sakurai can still make shadow a playable character (WITH GUNS), and we can get john lennon (ALSO WITH GUNS) even though we can make him in mii maker. Also add more 1st party characters like Sora from kingdom heart, since Nintendo bought Squenix.

EDIT:seems like he is banned. I can't believe we didn't know it was him. Good trolldar, @CaviarMeths

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

FriedSquid

I actually do like Jigglypuff, I just can't play as him/her so I really hope they give him/her a revamped moveset if they're going to include him/her. Particularly one that now uses Fairy-type moves , and hopefully a reference to the marker from the anime.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SparkOfSpirit

Why would they remove a perfectly good character with an original moveset that is a fan favorite who has been in the series since the first game?

I don't see it happening.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Kewlan

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Why would they remove a perfectly good character with an original moveset that is a fan favorite who has been in the series since the first game?

I don't see it happening.

To make space for Shadow the Hedgehog who's 1st party and has guns.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

OK the gun joke has gone a little to far now.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

UGXwolf

Derpscout wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

agreed!

Since he's been banned, and it no longer matters, anyone notice that he actually admitted he was the same guy, here?

SomeBitTripFan

If y'all watch the entire video that NintendoLife mentioned including Bayonetta's Daisy costume, you can see Magnus' Assist Trophy in action.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

Derpscout wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

agreed!

Since he's been banned, and it no longer matters, anyone notice that he actually admitted he was the same guy, here?

Yes but I realised it was the same guy before that anyway, gotta give it to him he is persistent I found it funny when people actually thought Nessforsmash was a different person.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

UGXwolf

Jazzer94 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Derpscout wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

agreed!

Yes but I realised it was the same guy before that anyway, gotta give it to him he is persistent I found it funny when people actually thought Nessforsmash was a different person.

Don't confuse "giving a guy a chance" for "not realizing it's the same guy." If he's not harming anything and is attempting to add something to the conversation, I see no harm in ignoring it. Hence why I asked for the video he was referring to. If he could provide actual evidence that Ness had been unintentionally confirmed, that'd be a good thing.

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Derpscout wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

agreed!

Don't confuse "giving a guy a chance" for "not realizing it's the same guy." If he's not harming anything and is attempting to add something to the conversation, I see no harm in ignoring it. Hence why I asked for the video he was referring to. If he could provide actual evidence that Ness had been unintentionally confirmed, that'd be a good thing.

I wasn't talking about you.
Also I'm fairly certain it is against the rules to make another account after you've been banned seeing as Nessforsmash was his third account I don't feel like he deserved another chance but that is just me.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

The_Ninja

I'm thinking he'll come back in ANOTHER account. I don't think he's a troll, and something tells me he isn't 19 either. If he will come back, I'm gonna act like I don't know that it's him, just for a while, then later I'll strike.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Tsuchinoko

Is this still a Smash Brothers thread?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Jazzer94

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Is this still a Smash Brothers thread?

Funny, that's what I've been thinking...

Well if potd is a Wii U related one tomorrow then yes there is.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

UGXwolf

Jazzer94 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Derpscout wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

agreed!

I wasn't talking about you.
Also I'm fairly certain it is against the rules to make another account after you've been banned seeing as Nessforsmash was his third account I don't feel like he deserved another chance but that is just me.

Oh, it is. It's also against the rules of most forum boards to join, if you're under 13, but that didn't stop me from joining Cheat Planet when I was 12 and acting like a civilized board-goer. Besides, the mods can see his IP, I'm pretty sure. If he causes any trouble (and he usually does), he'll be banned on the spot. Until then, no harm in letting him try to contribute... or troll... he isn't really very good at either.

2Sang

The_Ninja wrote:

I'm thinking he'll come back in ANOTHER account. I don't think he's a troll, and something tells me he isn't 19 either. If he will come back, I'm gonna act like I don't know that it's him, just for a while, then later I'll strike.

Yeah I think he's probably under 13. My plan is to continue the condescending remarks/sarcasm every time he comes back and frustrate him so he leaves. He doesn't deserve real conversation. If you see an account that looks like him, you guys report it and I will too.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

@UGXWolf

If he's a troll, don't you dare pretend he's not fantastic at it. He's got almost everyone of you rustling all your jimmies. That said, I think he's really a 12 year old kid who use gun.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic