Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,101 to 9,120 of 27,917

UGXwolf

Derpscout wrote:

Yes,but Meowth is more popular and famous than jiggly Puff since Meowth was in every pokemon game along with pikuachu.(Jiggly wasn't in other games for a while expect X and Y.)Plus,Pikuchu and Meowth are still in the pokemon series although they are gen 1.Jiggly Puff was only in the series for like,One season.I'm suprised anybody rember Him/Her.

At least five seasons. I haven't watched the whole series, but I've seen every episode of the first five seasons and Jiggs was still a recurring character. Wouldn't surprise me, if she vanished after that, but that doesn't change one thing, in particular. Jigglypuff has been playable in three (count them, THREE) Smash games. Meowth was considered for Smash 64, but was ultimately left out. (I can only assume this was due to the show playing Meowth off as a completely useless Poke'mon.)

See, the problem is, you're trying to base their inclusion on popularity, but that clearly doesn't always work. If it did, I'd think a Poke'mon like Zoroark or Delphox would've made the cut. Not Greninja. However, as they chose their 6th gen rep long before the game came out, popularity clearly didn't play a factor. What matters at the point that a character has been in the game three times in a row is whether that character adds anything to the game, and more importantly, if players actually like that character. Believe it or not, Jiggs does actually have a Smash fan base AND a Smash user base. You're arguing to cut her because there's no reason to keep her in, but my point is that as long as she's been in the series, you almost need a reason to remove her. She's iconic to the series, at this point.

Want proof of what I'm arguing? Go look at ANY comment on Soul Calibur V. Literally any comment from a fan of the SC series will most likely be complaining that they removed an insane number of characters that had no reason to be removed. None whatsoever. Many of these characters had been around since the very first Soul Calibur, and people were complaining about every single one of these cuts. Even cutting Jiggs would be met with a considerable amount of backlash. Mind you, not as big as it would be for Captain Falcon or Ness, but a lot of players would be extremely unhappy to see Jigglypuff go.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SheldonRandoms

Jigglypuff changed my life in a positive way, and removing Jigglypuff will change my life in a negative way!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Derpscout

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Jigglypuff changed my life in a positive way, and removing Jigglypuff will change my life in a negative way!

how?

Pootis.

SheldonRandoms

Derpscout wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

how?

I was once a depressed boy, I was treated like dirt by everybody, and everything. I would go to the store to buy candy, but I never had enough money to buy one, it was so sad. Then, Jigglypuff came up to me and said "Little boy, what is wrong, why do you look like a gloom?" I said "Well, it's because nobody respects me at all, they don't treat me with the respect I show them, which is not right in my eyes" I then began to cry. Jigglypuff then walked up to me and said "Fear not, for when you see me again, I will be there for you, and I will make them all close their eyes, and they will see you as a new person, one with more respect, which you always wanted." Jigglypuff then patted me on the head, and walked off. I then walked home, and saw a commercial of Super Smash Bros, and I was like "Mommy, Daddy, can I get this game please? It's got Nintendo all-stars fighting each other to see who is the top character at Nintendo?" But they said no. I cried on the inside, wanting that game so badly. I was in my room, all alone, when suddenly I heard a voice, it said " To get the game, you must show that you are a master at that game, and when your parents see how good you are, then they will get you Super Smash Bros, and in the box, you will get respect along with it", I then said "Alright, I will", The voice then said "You must also find me, when everyone else rejects me, then, I will find you, and show them all the respect that you truly deserved". After that, I woke up. Mommy and Daddy said that we were gonna go to my cousins house, they had a N64 with a new game they just got. When I arrived, to my shock, they had it, the game that I truly wanted, I walked up, and when I saw it, my jaw dropped, it was Super Smash Bros. My cousin had his friends playing, and they all hogged the controllers, so they would not let me play, but only watch. Then, I saw the character select screen, and then "she" winked at me. I then heard her voice again, and she said "You have found me, but a blockade is in your way, don't worry, I will remove them". After she said that, she began to sing this wonderful song. I felt the force of the song, it made me sleepy, but I had a pleasant dream, and it was nice. When I woke up, my cousin was the only one left, he wondered where his friends where, and my parents where then watching, looking.......at me. I then picked up the controller, and began to play. I then picked her, and then her name was revealed, and that sweet name that I will never forget is called.......Jigglypuff. My cousin then picked Link, and he picked the stage where it was the Mushroom kingdom, but like the NES. The match began, and then Jigglypuff began to sing, she put Link to sleep, but soon after, we were all put to sleep by her song. I then saw Jigglypuff in my dream, and she said "When you wake up, you will get what you always wanted in life, and i'm glad to have helped you out" I then cried tears of joy and said "Jigglypuff, will you be with me forever, will I ever see you again like this? and she responded "Yes, one day, we will meet again, for I have to go........but you already knew that, didn't you?". I then said "Yes, I feared this is all you would do, and i'm glad that you helped me out, but I never want you to leave my life, I want you to stay" She then patted me on the head and said "You will, even if it takes decades, I will return to you, and when I do, I will explain why I have come to you in the first place" She then patted me on the head and said "Now, when you wake up, you will get what you always wanted" I then gave Jigglypuff a hug, and then before I knew it, I woke up. My parents then looked at me and gave me all the respect I ever wanted, in fact, out family was saved by all of this somehow.

Every time I picked Jigglypuff, I was reminded of the one that helped changed my life. I wonder when I would see her again, but hopefully one of these days, I will get to see her again, and when I do, I will dress like a girl scot and scream to a banana "I feel like a Derpscout for reading all of this" ;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Derpscout wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

how?

I was once a depressed boy, I was treated like dirt by everybody, and everything. I would go to the store to buy candy, but I never had enough money to buy one, it was so sad. Then, Jigglypuff came up to me and said "Little boy, what is wrong, why do you look like a gloom?" I said "Well, it's because nobody respects me at all, they don't treat me with the respect I show them, which is not right in my eyes" I then began to cry. Jigglypuff then walked up to me and said "Fear not, for when you see me again, I will be there for you, and I will make them all close their eyes, and they will see you as a new person, one with more respect, which you always wanted." Jigglypuff then patted me on the head, and walked off. I then walked home, and saw a commercial of Super Smash Bros, and I was like "Mommy, Daddy, can I get this game please? It's got Nintendo all-stars fighting each other to see who is the top character at Nintendo?" But they said no. I cried on the inside, wanting that game so badly. I was in my room, all alone, when suddenly I heard a voice, it said " To get the game, you must show that you are a master at that game, and when your parents see how good you are, then they will get you Super Smash Bros, and in the box, you will get respect along with it", I then said "Alright, I will", The voice then said "You must also find me, when everyone else rejects me, then, I will find you, and show them all the respect that you truly deserved". After that, I woke up. Mommy and Daddy said that we were gonna go to my cousins house, they had a N64 with a new game they just got. When I arrived, to my shock, they had it, the game that I truly wanted, I walked up, and when I saw it, my jaw dropped, it was Super Smash Bros. My cousin had his friends playing, and they all hogged the controllers, so they would not let me play, but only watch. Then, I saw the character select screen, and then "she" winked at me. I then heard her voice again, and she said "You have found me, but a blockade is in your way, don't worry, I will remove them". After she said that, she began to sing this wonderful song. I felt the force of the song, it made me sleepy, but I had a pleasant dream, and it was nice. When I woke up, my cousin was the only one left, he wondered where his friends where, and my parents where then watching, looking.......at me. I then picked up the controller, and began to play. I then picked her, and then her name was revealed, and that sweet name that I will never forget is called.......Jigglypuff. My cousin then picked Link, and he picked the stage where it was the Mushroom kingdom, but like the NES. The match began, and then Jigglypuff began to sing, she put Link to sleep, but soon after, we were all put to sleep by her song. I then saw Jigglypuff in my dream, and she said "When you wake up, you will get what you always wanted in life, and i'm glad to have helped you out" I then cried tears of joy and said "Jigglypuff, will you be with me forever, will I ever see you again like this? and she responded "Yes, one day, we will meet again, for I have to go........but you already knew that, didn't you?". I then said "Yes, I feared this is all you would do, and i'm glad that you helped me out, but I never want you to leave my life, I want you to stay" She then patted me on the head and said "You will, even if it takes decades, I will return to you, and when I do, I will explain why I have come to you in the first place" She then patted me on the head and said "Now, when you wake up, you will get what you always wanted" I then gave Jigglypuff a hug, and then before I knew it, I woke up. My parents then looked at me and gave me all the respect I ever wanted, in fact, out family was saved by all of this somehow.

Every time I picked Jigglypuff, I was reminded of the one that helped changed my life. I wonder when I would see her again, but hopefully one of these days, I will get to see her again, and when I do, I will dress like a girl scot and scream to a banana "I feel like a Derpscout for reading all of this" ;3

Story of the year.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Derpscout

(Wipe tear from eyes.)Good story.Scout army likes this story.Also,If anybody want to learn my orign,search "Heavy and scout think they are birds"on youtube.

Pootis.

Eel

Jigglypuff is and will always be my smash main.

Mine is male. Because it can be.

Pikachu, on the other hand, he's 100% male. The other mons can be either male or female.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Randomname19

Derpscout wrote:

Hey guys,You heard?Nintendo owns Sega now.That's means Sonic is not a 3rd party anymore.He's a 1st or 2nd party.It's means we'll probably get a another Sonic character or more.

Source?

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Derpscout

Sega were low on sells so they were trying to get buyed by Microsoft and Sony.But both refuse to buy Sega,so Nintendo bought Sega.

Pootis.

Randomname19

Screw Attack doesn't have any news that says that Sega was bought by Nintendo.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

CaviarMeths

Wait, you guys didn't realize immediately realize that Derpscout is the same ShadowForSSB4 guy?

Ya'll gotta invest in a better Trolldar.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

2Sang

CaviarMeths wrote:

Wait, you guys didn't realize immediately realize that Derpscout is the same ShadowForSSB4 guy?

omg you're right, he didn't even use gun yet or go first party on us yet.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Derpscout wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

how?

wow. this was a...different post. Too bad jigglypuff isn't first party or use gun.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Jazzer94

2Sang wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

omg you're right, he didn't even use gun yet or go first party on us yet.

@2Sang I thought you'd notice personally at this point I can't be bothered hopefully he gets bored and leaves.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic