Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,081 to 9,100 of 27,917

The_Ninja

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

So this was an interesting idea I read somewhere: How about instead of a story mode with cinematic cutscenes like everyone seems to want, they make a small cutscene video for each character at the end of their Classic Mode or Adventure Mode? Similar to Tekken, whenever you complete a character in Arcade Mode, you watch a small movie of them, not necessarily building up to some huge story or plot, but just a fun video of them doing something.

Would be cool. And didn't Sakurai mention that Mega Man, Villager and WFT will have cinematic movies avaliable?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Eel

If Wario comes back his final smash should be changed to Allergy Attack

It's my favorite recurrent microgame, and the gamecube title showed it could be the scariest thing ever.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kewlan

DestinyMan wrote:

Seriously, is his stiff walking supposed to be a reference to something?

He's gotta clench his butt cheeks to hold his farts in.

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Kewlan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

So this was an interesting idea I read somewhere: How about instead of a story mode with cinematic cutscenes like everyone seems to want, they make a small cutscene video for each character at the end of their Classic Mode or Adventure Mode? Similar to Tekken, whenever you complete a character in Arcade Mode, you watch a small movie of them, not necessarily building up to some huge story or plot, but just a fun video of them doing something.

Isn't that exactly what Sakurai DIDN'T want, because they could be shared on the internet?

The_Ninja wrote:

Would be cool. And didn't Sakurai mention that Mega Man, Villager and WFT will have cinematic movies avaliable?

If what I previously said is correct, then I'm guessing it will be their "entry" videos.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

MrWalkieTalkie

Kewlan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Isn't that exactly what Sakurai DIDN'T want, because they could be shared on the internet?

I thought he meant more along the lines of story mode cutscenes, how they could spoil the plot to those just watching them online. These would just be victory videos rather than videos having to do with any actual plot.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Randomname19

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

This something should be interacting with each other like this but better:

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Dupree520

Randomname19 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

This something should be interacting with each other like this but better:

This kinda makes me think Mother 3 will be announced for the virtual console.

Edited on by Dupree520

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

K964

DestinyMan wrote:

Actually, there's not anything I would change about Wario, except for his very strange walk. Seriously, is his stiff walking supposed to be a reference to something?

Also, does anyone think we'll see something leaked about that secret character today? It's the 29th.

I always thought it was a reference the cutscenes in WarioWare games.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Dupree520

Derpscout wrote:

They probably changing his moveset since he wasn't good in brawl.But If it is a veteran,I hope it's Dr.Mario or Roy.And if it is a newcomer,I hope it's Simon Belmont.

If they are still bringing in third party characters, then I think either Simon Belmont (Konami) or Bomberman (Hudsonsoft/Konami) would be best suited.
It may be hard to implement Bomberman's move set thou, with it mainly being just bombs.

Edited on by Dupree520

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

The stained glass fan art I posted before has finally been updated.
Untitled

I need to do my own smash Bros fan. I'll try and make one after the game releases so that way I know who all the characters are.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Kewlan

If only they'd make a church with that.
OH LAWD AND MIGHTY SAKURAI...

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Derpscout

Hey guys,You heard?Nintendo owns Sega now.That's means Sonic is not a 3rd party anymore.He's a 1st or 2nd party.It's means we'll probably get a another Sonic character or more.

Pootis.

CaviarMeths

MetalK9 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I don't know why Lucas wouldn't return. He's more popular than Ness in Japan and Mother is iconic enough to deserve two reps.

Falcon is definitely returning.

I couldn't care less about Wario though. Or Jigglypuff for that matter. He hasn't even been a popular 'mon since Gen I, and even then he was only popular because he was cute.

I heard Jiggly was chosen becuase SHE was Japans second fav mon back then.

Jigglypuff comes in both male and female varieties. Should we have the birds and the bees talk?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

SheldonRandoms

CaviarMeths wrote:

Jigglypuff comes in both male and female varieties. Should we have the birds and the bees talk?

Okay, I want to hear the story of a bee and bird plz ;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrWalkieTalkie

Yeah none of the Pokemon reps are ever referred to with a specific gender. Except if you wanna get technical and call Pikachu male due to his straight tail rather than the female curved tail.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Derpscout

People still like jiggly puff?I'm sorry but she should have taken out since melee.

Pootis.

UGXwolf

Derpscout wrote:

People still like jiggly puff?I'm sorry but she should have taken out since melee.

Yes, people still like Jigglypuff. No she/he should not have been removed because Jigglypuff has lost neither charm nor niche since the original Smash. Competitve or casual, there is far less reason to drop Jiggs than to keep her. If for no other reason than she's actually kinda iconic to the series at this point. The original 12 may not be immune to cuts, but that by no means implies that anyone's actually considering them for a cut.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Derpscout

Yes,but Meowth is more popular and famous than jiggly Puff since Meowth was in every pokemon game along with pikuachu.(Jiggly wasn't in other games for a while expect X and Y.)Plus,Pikuchu and Meowth are still in the pokemon series although they are gen 1.Jiggly Puff was only in the series for like,One season.I'm suprised anybody rember Him/Her.

Pootis.

Captain_Toad

Heh, jigglypuff may be in one season but that song can last you a lifetime especially since the/she sings in smash bros.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic