3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Derpscout

The_Ninja wrote:

Masterpieces:
Pac-Man Arcade (full game)
Sonic 1 (not full)
Mario Bros. (not full)
Mega Man 1 (not full)

Why not full version of Sonic 1 or Mario Bros?There's a chance they be full version.

Pootis.

Randomname19

Don't we already have the masterpieces on the virtual console?When Mega Man was announced we got Mega Man games and the same happened with Pac-man.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Datasun_7

Ah yesi forgot about the masterpieces. I could go without them tbh, they just seemed like advertisements to me

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

The_Ninja

Derpscout wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Masterpieces:
Sonic 1 (not full)
Mario Bros. (not full)
Mega Man 1 (not full)

Why not full version of Sonic 1 or Mario Bros?There's a chance they be full version.

You can buy Mario Bros on VC, so if they'd put it here for free they can just put it for free on Eshop too.
I don't want masterpieces anyways, they feel out of place.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Nintendo6400

I bet Masterpieces won't even make the game.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

The_Ninja

Alright, with the reveal of characters in hyrule warriors, I only want 1 particular woman in SSB4...
Untitled
IMPA. Not the one from OOT or Skyward Sword, no, THIS Impa. She's a badass in this version.
Now, it would be cool for her to use her sword, but even better would be the spells COMBINED with the swords as seen in the trailer. [youtube:ylPbczdAooY]
Final Smash could be bringing down the moon, since Skull Kid doesn't do this, but it could be something seen in this trailer too.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Derpscout

Isn't hyrule warriors basically a Nintendo version of dynasty warriors?

Pootis.

Derpscout

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I bet Masterpieces won't even make the game.

Why not?They were relaxing mini games in Brawl.It's fun to play these classics after a long day of Ko's.I'm just hopeing for full versions.

Pootis.

The_Ninja

Derpscout wrote:

Isn't hyrule warriors basically a Nintendo version of dynasty warriors?

....no, it's a zelda version of Dynasty Warriors.

The_Ninja

Shirma_Akayaku

Nintendo teasing secret Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS character i...
Untitled
"Super Smash Bros. for 3DS is making its playable debut in Japan this weekend. The game is appearing at the World Hobby Fair, which ends tomorrow. One attendee picked up the flyer above that seems to hint at another secret character in Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS. Notice the question mark next to the Mii fighter on the top right. With the World Hobby Fair ending tomorrow, could we be getting another character reveal? If nothing else, it could be a sign that someone new will be confirmed in the somewhat near future."

Source

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

The_Ninja

You can see a silhoutte of someone in that question mark, I just don't know who... I also hope peeps will be recording there. Pika's ears are clipping out of the box... weird.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

FriedSquid

The_Ninja wrote:

You can see a silhoutte of someone in that question mark, I just don't know who... I also hope peeps will be recording there. Pika's ears are clipping out of the box... weird.

It's not a silhouette, it's simply a trick of light and creases on the paper. The uploader of the image said so on gonintendo, that there's no silhouette but just a plain black square, that is if he is to be believed.

I'm also pretty sure that Pikachu's ears have nothing to do with this. If my memory serves me correctly I think that's been seen in the past but it didn't mean anything.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Kewlan

Is it just me or does that "fake" silhouette look like Charizard (or LIZARDON) but flipped horizontally?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

Not only you, I saw that too. There's actually another picture of the question mark but this time without the silhoutte.
Untitled

The_Ninja

Nintendo6400

The_Ninja wrote:

Not only you, I saw that too. There's actually another picture of the question mark but this time without the silhoutte.
Untitled

I doubt it's just a random spot and I'm unsure if it's a new character for E3 was 2 weeks ago. My best bet is that a veteran character will get announced.

Nintendo6400

Honestly, I think we're done withe 3rd party characters.

2Sang

The_Ninja wrote:

Derpscout wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Masterpieces:
Sonic 1 (not full)
Mario Bros. (not full)
Mega Man 1 (not full)

I think having a demo that lasts 15-30 minutes or endless time until a certain level.

You can buy Mario Bros on VC, so if they'd put it here for free they can just put it for free on Eshop too.
I don't want masterpieces anyways, they feel out of place.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic