Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,981 to 9,000 of 27,917

MrWalkieTalkie

Jazzer94 wrote:

Man Nabbit is branching out just like Rosalina.

And I'm really happy about it! Rosalina has become one of the main characters of the Mario series, Captain Toad is getting his own game, and Nabbit is slowing showing up in more and more games. And even the Koopalings are joining in on the fun more and more often! The Mario cast is finally growing again with new characters(and some old)! Hopefully Plessie also starts to show up more.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Shirma_Akayaku

Look at this...
Untitled
Why must people toy with my feelings...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

SomeBitTripFan

Nabbit confirmed as stage hazard... BOWSER JUNIOR DECONFIMED!!1!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Shirma_Akayaku

One more thing. Look at the attention to detail...
Untitled
Even the hat moves! These screen-ko’s are seriously getting better and better.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Randomname19

Every time I see one of these I can't wait to see Ganondorf(or Demise) splatted on the screen XD

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Kewlan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I wonder how ROB will look slamming into the screen. He's sorta has an awkward body shape for that.

He'll probably crash into pieces...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Jazzer94

Rosalina wrote:

One more thing. Look at the attention to detail...
Untitled
Even the hat moves! These screen-ko’s are seriously getting better and better.

Yeah it looks cool Tough I'd turn it of because I'm not keen on the pause

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Whopper744

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I think that classic character DLC for this game would be epic! Imagine if after a few months or so after the game releases, that different packs of characters are introduced. The characters could include Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Roy, Young Link, Pichu, etc. I don't think Snake and Pokemon Trainer would make it back in for obvious reasons. Snake because of copyright issues, and Pokemon Trainer because Sakurai is emphasizing balance and practicing with single characters. Even though these are mostly clone characters, I think everyone would happily welcome them back. I would even love pichu back, just to make the roster even bigger.

I have thought about this too actually.
Maybe make it three different DLC Packs. For example :

-Super Smash Bros 64 pack could include (if they really aren't going to be in the new game) Ness, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff. For a level maybe throw in the Mushroom Kingdom stage.

-Melee pack could include Ganondorf (again going off the assumption he's not already in the game), Mewtwo, and Falco or somebody. Then a Melee stage or two.

-Brawl pack could have Wolf, Wario, and perhaps ROB with a couple Brawl levels.

I don't know about everyone else but I'd get a season pass just for those. haha. Plus some of the movesets would at least already partially be known. It would be like making an entirely new character at least.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Randomname19

I wouldn't get any of these DLCs if they were real.I'm already satisified by having Link,the five Mario reps,Ike,Fox,both versions of Samus,Yoshi,Donkey Kong,Kirby,Dedede,Pit,Palutena,the Miis and Sonic.All the other characters are bonuses.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

2Sang

MetalK9 wrote:

Under Nabbit's mask... is just another mask.

And under that mask is majora, which underneath that is another mask and so on and so on.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Eel

2Sang wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

And under that mask is majora, which underneath that is another mask and so on and so on.

And under that it was just old man Joe, and he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids and their dog.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SomeBitTripFan

Morphbug wrote:

2Sang wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

And under that it was just old man Joe, and he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids and their dog.

But, PLOT TWIST, it was a Shy Guy. SHY GUY DECONFIRMED!1!!11!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

The_Ninja

What about THIS kind of DLC?
Starting on October 6, on every 1st monday of the month, there will be a new stage/skin/trophy pack
It's usually skins, but sometimes stages and new trophies in one pack. Sometimes it gets delayed, and you get 2 stages, or a skin pack.
The same will happen for the Wii U version is out. (This DLC will only be avalible that week)

This will go on for a couple months. This could also be exclusive to people who got it on Day 1, or people who preordered it.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Kewlan

@NintendoMonkey I'd prefer if they released it all during release, or in bigger packs if there's DLC.
In this case, I think going simple is best.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Tsuchinoko

Whopper744 wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I think that classic character DLC for this game would be epic! Imagine if after a few months or so after the game releases, that different packs of characters are introduced. The characters could include Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Roy, Young Link, Pichu, etc. I don't think Snake and Pokemon Trainer would make it back in for obvious reasons. Snake because of copyright issues, and Pokemon Trainer because Sakurai is emphasizing balance and practicing with single characters. Even though these are mostly clone characters, I think everyone would happily welcome them back. I would even love pichu back, just to make the roster even bigger.

I have thought about this too actually.
Maybe make it three different DLC Packs. For example :

-Super Smash Bros 64 pack could include (if they really aren't going to be in the new game) Ness, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff. For a level maybe throw in the Mushroom Kingdom stage.

-Melee pack could include Ganondorf (again going off the assumption he's not already in the game), Mewtwo, and Falco or somebody. Then a Melee stage or two.

-Brawl pack could have Wolf, Wario, and perhaps ROB with a couple Brawl levels.

I don't know about everyone else but I'd get a season pass just for those. haha. Plus some of the movesets would at least already partially be known. It would be like making an entirely new character at least.

You forgot Lucas, but maybe you're assuming he's in the game already. (^_^)v

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Shirma_Akayaku

Untitled

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

K964

Here's an idea: How about they release a complete product without removing content available in the previous games and using it to nickel and dime us? You know, the same business practice that got Brawl up to, what? Around 8 Million sales last time I checked. Besides, it already seems like Nintendo's taking advantage of Smash's wallet-opening powers (ie: Selling two full priced games, Amiibo, the Game Cube adapter). These new Smash games are expensive enough without having to pay more just to be able to Falcon Punch suckers.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic