Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,961 to 8,980 of 27,917

Randomname19

DestinyMan wrote:

What happens when Kirby inhales and copies a Mii?

Untitled

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

My guess is Kirby will get a head band that says Mii. Also there would be 3 color variations for Brawler, Swordmaster, and Gunner.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

2Sang

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

Too cute to understand.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

Pityflame wrote:

Greninja looks badass

It's too bad that most people I played against who were Greninja weren't even nice.
I've seen videos where people mostly root for Greninja and that's fine and all, but when someone like Wii Fit Trainer or Pit wins, they either do the following:
1. The become silent and upset. They try to move on from Greninja's loss.
2. They get really upset and defensive on Greninja's loss, and try and make themselves look tougher.
Now this kind of thing applies to all kinds of characters and games, but mostly Smash Bros.

But one thing is for sure,
Greninja does look badass. Especially his shiny color.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

2Sang

Pityflame wrote:

Greninja looks badass

Too bad he'll end up with jigglypuff syndrome. Hopefully Gamefreak does something to change that like they did lucario, but I highly doubt it and he'll likely fade into obscurity within the decade.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Rosalina wrote:

Pityflame wrote:

Greninja looks badass

It's too bad that most people I played against who were Greninja weren't even nice.
I've seen videos where people mostly root for Greninja and that's fine and all, but when someone like Wii Fit Trainer or Pit wins, they either do the following:
1. The become silent and upset. They try to move on from Greninja's loss.
2. They get really upset and defensive on Greninja's loss, and try and make themselves look tougher.
Now this kind of thing applies to all kinds of characters and games, but mostly Smash Bros.

But one thing is for sure,
Greninja does look badass. Especially his shiny color.

I feel like the same thing happened with Pikachu for a while.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MegaStoneSmash91

I knew Nabbit was a kleptomaniac, but who ever thought he would steal the fighters themselves? How does this work?

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

CapeSmash

Why does Nabbit look a little... off?

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

MrWalkieTalkie

SockoMario wrote:

Why does Nabbit look a little... off?

He appears to have fewer polygons. This is pretty common in Smash Bros. Stage hazards and Assist Trophies often have less polygons and weaker textures and frame rate than the fighters so it won't overload the game. I don't really mind it since they often just appear on screen for a few seconds.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Randomname19

Two stage hazards in one stage?It's going to be so chaotic.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Tsuchinoko

Wait, he runs off with the characters? Is he an instant KO like the Chimera from New Pork City, or the fish from Summit, or that...thing from the Pikmin stage?

cookiex

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Wait, he runs off with the characters? Is he an instant KO like the Chimera from New Pork City, or the fish from Summit, or that...thing from the Pikmin stage?

I'm guessing you can beat your way out of his bag before he jumps off the stage and KO:s you.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Jazzer94

Man Nabbit is branching out just like Rosalina.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

Man Nabbit is branching out just like Rosalina.

Thats good. It means the Mario series is actually growing finally. There's been spin-offs, mainly the DK and Wario games, but within itself, the Mario franchise needed to grow a bit.

KO-Cub

Under Nabbit's mask... is just another mask.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

I figured Nabbit would be in the Mushroom Kingdom U stage. However, I thought he would be there to steal items, but he kidnaps characters instead. I guess if all he did was steal items, then he would be undermined if items were turned off, so maybe that explains it?

He didn't appear at all when I was playing or watching this stage at Smash-Fest, so he probably doesn't appear until a bit later in the stage. That, or he was cut out of the stage for the demo. I'm still hoping to see the Painted Swampland background. It would be a missed opportunity if it's not in it.

I though he would as well but when I didn't see him in E3 footage I just assumed Sakurai had left it as just Kamek as a stage hazard as to not make the stage to overwhelming though as of this moment this is turning into one of my favorite casual stages it just looks nice and fun.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

NinjaWaddleDee

I think that classic character DLC for this game would be epic! Imagine if after a few months or so after the game releases, that different packs of characters are introduced. The characters could include Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Roy, Young Link, Pichu, etc. I don't think Snake and Pokemon Trainer would make it back in for obvious reasons. Snake because of copyright issues, and Pokemon Trainer because Sakurai is emphasizing balance and practicing with single characters. Even though these are mostly clone characters, I think everyone would happily welcome them back. I would even love pichu back, just to make the roster even bigger.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic