Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,821 to 8,840 of 27,917

The_Ninja

I hope that too. I'm preording it in July cuz I'm overhyped for the 3DS version. It usually gets delivered when I just get out of school, so yay!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Shirma_Akayaku

@Jazzer94 Just ignore and report.

Anyways, is anyone planning on getting an Amiibo?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Jazzer94

Rosalina wrote:

@Jazzer94 Just ignore and report.

Yeah I know that I want Fox, Marth, Samus, Link, Megaman, Kirby, Mario, Pit, Palutena and a bunch more not so much for functionality more so to display.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MsJubilee

@Rosalina The first amiibos im getting are Greninja,Zelda,little mac and Ike if i have money.And im just going to have them for display.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Shirma_Akayaku

Captain_Toad wrote:

@NessforSmash Heh, our apologies. Go 2 this link below me if you wanna introduce yourself proper. https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_new...

I'm just hoping that it isn't the previous person who caused trouble. If they're not, my apologies.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Jazzer94

Rosalina wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

@NessforSmash Heh, our apologies. Go 2 this link below me if you wanna introduce yourself proper. https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_new...

I'm just hoping that it isn't the previous person who caused trouble. If their not, my apologies.

Just look at the name and their first comment it is clearly the same person guys.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

UGXwolf

@Jazzer94 We shouldn't assume that. Until you can get me their IP addresses, we shouldn't react as if we already know. Besides, let the moderators do their job.

IN THE MEANTIME! How about we stop talking about this person and giving them the attention that they apparently think they deserve, because that just makes it harder for the mods to remove the incident. This is the Smash thread. Talk about Smash. Not the potential troll in the Smash thread.

On that note, who else thinks we're gonna get a massive amount of Smash info sometime in August? I also believe the PotD's will be really informative for most of July and possibly on into August. If we're lucky, they won't stop being informative until late September, or even launch day!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MsJubilee

Guys just ignore him

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

NessforSmash wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Just look at the name and their first comment it is clearly the same person guys.

I'm not that person who you people are talking about! I'm just a newbie. I just saying Ness been confirmed because I found some proof on YouTube.

1) Video evidence? Can you post a link or the video here?

2) Ignore him. If you're not doing anything wrong, then no one is really worried about it. The mods will know what to do about it, if anything needs to be done in the first place. I REITERATE! GUYS! LET THE MODS DO THEIR JOB!

In the meantime, video evidence is something we'd really appreciate seeing.

SleepyCrossing

Rosalina wrote:

I'll definitely pick up a Villager amiibo. Beyond that, I'll have to see which designs I like best. Perhaps Yoshi. I would also love a Toad amiibo, but I guess that is irrelevant to Smash Bros.

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

Captain_Toad

Guys and gals. Just settle this in the newbie introductions thread, until proven otherwise @Nessforsmash (minus the awkward introduction) seems legit for now.
Besides weren't we talking about a toad ammibo in smash bros?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Shirma_Akayaku

SleepyCrossing wrote:

I'll definitely pick up a Villager amiibo. Beyond that, I'll have to see which designs I like best. Perhaps Yoshi. I would also love a Toad amiibo, but I guess that is irrelevant to Smash Bros.

It could happen for Mario Kart.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

UGXwolf

I would happily pick up a Captain Toad amiibo. =D But let's talk about what the game will likely launch with. My bets are on:

Mario, Donkey Kong, Samus, Link, Fox, Kirby, Pikachu, Pit, Marth, and Yoshi.

Shirma_Akayaku

UGXwolf wrote:

I would happily pick up a Captain Toad amiibo. =D But let's talk about what the game will likely launch with. My bets are on:

I think Peach and/or Zelda might be included too. We already know that there will be Amiibos for all characters, so I'm wondering if Sakurai will reveal all the characters before then.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

UGXwolf

Rosalina wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I think Peach and/or Zelda might be included too. We already know that there will be Amiibos for all characters, so I'm wondering if Sakurai will reveal all the characters before then.

I thought they said, they'd only be releasing the game with 10 Amiibos during Bill Trinen's run-down after the Digital Event.

Shirma_Akayaku

UGXwolf wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I thought they said, they'd only be releasing the game with 10 Amiibos during Bill Trinen's run-down after the Digital Event.

Yeah, so if it's only ten, I'd think one of the characters you mentioned might be replaced in favor of Peach and/or Zelda, and it could be Marth.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Shirma_Akayaku

I think only 1 of these 4 Amiibos will be released with the 10 set.
Peach, Pit, Marth, and Zelda are all likely, but I'm thinking one of them will be released with the 10 set.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic