Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 881 to 900 of 27,917

GamecubeMan

WingedFish wrote:

I'm surprised nobody else pointed this out, but notice that the trailer says Mega Man joins the Battle, so could that be the official name? I actually hope it isn't, otherwise the initials would be the same as Brawl.

Battle is a lame synonym for fight. I want to see Super Smash Bros. Quarrel !

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

nintendofanlp

GamecubeLad wrote:

Battle is a lame synonym for fight. I want to see Super Smash Bros. Quarrel !

Lol that would sound Awesome!

Griffondo wrote:

I'd say about 80, I had a feeling he was going to be in the game.

I had no clue he would be in there but I think I'm going to use him instead of Kirby when it comes out...

Edited on by nintendofanlp

I do let's plays on youtube, mostly Mario and Donkey Kong games! Feel free to check them out and have a few laughs along the way: http://www.youtube.com/nintendofanlp

3DS Friend Code: 3437-4200-0771 | Nintendo Network ID: therailfanner

Captain_Toad

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So on a scale of 1-100 how hard did you freak out for Megaman? I'd say a solid 99.

86%

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GamecubeMan

Emaan wrote:

The villager is certainly garnering up a lot of funny memes and GIFs

You mean like this:
Untitled

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So on a scale of 1-100 how hard did you freak out for Megaman? I'd say a solid 99.

85. It was an unexpected and GREAT surprise. I'm not the biggest fan of Mega Man (I have not played much Mega Man games), but he looks like a really neat character. Once again, hype!

FireMario887

supered91

Varia01 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

85. It was an unexpected and GREAT surprise. I'm not the biggest fan of Mega Man (I have not played much Mega Man games), but he looks like a really neat character. Once again, hype!

hmm 100

supered91

Snagrio

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Bowser is easily becoming one of my favorite characters! He stand upright now, he's faster, and he's COLORFUL!
When he was in melee he looked... um... strange.
Untitled
His appearance in Brawl was a step in the right direction, but it still felt kind of off to me. He just still didn't look like how he does in the Mario games.
Untitled
Now THAT'S the Bowser I know! Look at him! King Koopa in his prime!
Untitled

Not sure if it was done on purpose or not, but I love how each picture is bigger then the last. Like its building momentum or something.

And I'm still waiting from Chrom to be announced!! >:3

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

zoroarkrules25

Bowser seems to be the new villian in this, go to the site and view mega man's page, there is one evil looking bowser pic on it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Happy_Mask

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I hope that yellow devil at the end was just for kicks. If there's another attempt at a story mode and he's a boss! >:[

I hate yellow devil, I can never time both hits and dodges each time he switches sides. -.-

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

KingDunsparce

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Bowser seems to be the new villian in this, go to the site and view mega man's page, there is one evil looking bowser pic on it.

It could just be because Bowser was the only villain they've showed off so far in the characters.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

e-love

GamecubeLad wrote:

Emaan wrote:

The villager is certainly garnering up a lot of funny memes and GIFs

You mean like this:
Untitled

o m g

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

supered91

or tabuu could be back

supered91

zoroarkrules25

Pikminsi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

It could just be because Bowser was the only villain they've showed off so far in the characters.

True, i wouldn't mind if he was though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

supered91

heres my reaction to mega man being in ssb4:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

supered91

Daggo

I hope amidst the newcomers comes the Mach Rider!

She could be an awesome addition to the game! And I want hear that badass music from the game again and this as her victory theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Hc8iG9qU8

Daggo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic