Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 881 to 900 of 22,060

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

881. Posted:

I heard 3D Land's main theme in one of the stages in the developer video. Not that I care about that lame pathetic exccuse for a 3D Mario game but the stage itself is pretty cool. >:3

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Daggo

882. Posted:

From NeoGaf:
Untitled

Daggo

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

883. Posted:

Dev wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I'm loving what they did with Bowser. He doesn't just look like a fat turtle anymore.
Plus he can run!

Untitled

I like his new look; it's more faithful to his actual appearance. His old hunched appearance just looks weird in comparison.

I agree. I like how he looks more like the 'Bowser' he is today. The one problem I had with Melee was how Bowser and Yoshi looked.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

884. Posted:

Daggo wrote:

From NeoGaf:
Untitled

Ah, now I see. I kept thinking it was a temple stage from Zelda or (the inside of) a jungle hut from DKCR. And for a second I thought that was Chrom in SSB, then I did a double take. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Varia01

885. Posted:

Why is Samus getting beat up in every SSBU and 3D video I see? This is just torture...

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

886. Posted:

@Varia01 I know! If anything, the Villager should be getting his butt kicked. Samus is a trained bounty hunter, the Villager chopped down a tree once. Though I doubt people would have been pleased with seeing their player character getting his butt kicked.

PS: I joined the Smash Bros. 4 Avatar Club!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Varia01

887. Posted:

@Mickey: Very true, that is probably what I mean. Thanks for proving my point. Samus was highly trained by the Chozo in combat more skilled than other fighting styles. Her armor is tough too. She should be able to obliterate those unprepared for battle. If I play this (I hope so), I'll avenge Samus by playing her against the Animal Crossing villager to prove she's tougher. Even without the suit, Samus can beat up most of the other fighters! EDIT: Neat avatar; those Smash Bros. avatars are really neat. I like this new Samus one I found, for it has more detail than Samus from Other M.

Edited on by Varia01

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

888. Posted:

The Villager's move set seems interesting. I like how he can grab projectiles incliuding bults with easy. Also, many would think that a character like villager would be a sissy but if he could grab fire and bults with has bare hands; he is pretty bad **s. >:3

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Varia01

889. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Dev wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I'm loving what they did with Bowser. He doesn't just look like a fat turtle anymore.
Plus he can run!

Untitled

I like his new look; it's more faithful to his actual appearance. His old hunched appearance just looks weird in comparison.

I also agree. Bowser looks like a pretty tough and cool character to play! He may be one of the first characters I play on that game.

I agree. I like how he looks more like the 'Bowser' he is today. The one problem I had with Melee was how Bowser and Yoshi looked.

Oops, accident. My post got within the previous posts.

Edited on by Varia01

AuthorMessage

CM30

890. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Dev wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Plus he can run!

Untitled

I agree too. Always disliked how Melee and Brawl portrayed Bowser as either some sort of crazed beast or an old man rather than like he is in the actual Mario games. But his character model in this Smash Bros game actually makes him look like he should do.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Emaan

891. Posted:

The villager is certainly garnering up a lot of funny memes and GIFs on Tumblr and Twitter :p

Also, who else still wants to see Ghirahim as a character? >:3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

892. Posted:

I'm surprised nobody else pointed this out, but notice that the trailer says Mega Man joins the Battle, so could that be the official name? I actually hope it isn't, otherwise the initials would be the same as Brawl.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

893. Posted:

I seriously wouldn't mind if they replace Ganondorf with Ghirahim. Either give Ganon his sword or leave him out I say.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

supered91

894. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm surprised nobody else pointed this out, but notice that the trailer says Mega Man joins the Battle, so could that be the official name? I actually hope it isn't, otherwise the initials would be the same as Brawl.

pichu joins the melee,snake joins the brawl,yeah probably

supered91

AuthorMessage

Griffondo

895. Posted:

I don't know, Super Smash Bros. Battle, Sounds cool.

The Nintendo Life Metalhead.

AuthorMessage

CM30

896. Posted:

Although to be fair, don't the newcomers all have different taglines in the trailer?

Villager comes to town..

Wii Fit Trainer weighs in...

Mega Man's could just be a generic tag line.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Dragonfly224

897. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

The Villager's move set seems interesting. I like how he can grab projectiles incliuding bults with easy. Also, many would think that a character like villager would be a sissy but if he could grab fire and bults with has bare hands; he is pretty bad **s. >:3

Besides that crazy look on his face, this is what scares me the most...

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel
Gamertag: Dragonfly224
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

AuthorMessage

Macattack

898. Posted:

Oh my gosh. I can only hope Wii Fit Trainer's male counterpart is an unlockable character.
Also, Super Smash Bros. Battle sounds heaps cool. ^^

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

Adam

899. Posted:

I liked the hunched Bowser a lot, but this is more accurate/current. The fact that he runs now makes infinitely more sense.... But I would be lying if I said the ridiculous Bowser car dash of old had not grown on me precisely because of how nonsensical it was.

I liked playing Bowser before, and I am excited that it looks like he will be better this time.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Squid

900. Posted:

With the addition of the Wii Fit Trainer as a playable character, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Monita, Nikki, or maybe even the bag character from the eShop appear.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid