Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,281 to 8,300 of 27,917

Shirma_Akayaku

CaviarMeths wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Pikachu sucks.

Blasphemy.

As a Rosalina fan, I say Pikachu does not suck.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

shingi_70

So after yesterday I think it would be smart for Nintendo to Partner with MLG or one of the esports outlets to keep smash competitive all year long.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

UGXwolf

I just had a thought. What if they set up Fox's customizable move set to mimic Falco and Wolf? They could cut Falco and Wolf with relatively little backlash from the people that play them for their unique playstyles. I wouldn't be happy that my main is gone, but if I could modify Fox to play like him, I might just be ok with it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

So after yesterday I think it would be smart for Nintendo to Partner with MLG or one of the esports outlets to keep smash competitive all year long.

Hey, man. I meant to ask you... What did you think of Sony's E3? What did you like? And what didn't you like?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Shirma_Akayaku

Some pretty cool gifs.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Kewlan

Palutena has no panties confirmed..?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

randomlypikachu

shingi_70 wrote:

Pikachu sucks.

i take offense to that =w= !

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Joeynator3000

Just saw Abomasnow as a Pokeball Pokemon.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

UGXwolf

Moorpheel wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

She's a goddess, a nintendo goddess.

There's nothing under that dress. Nothing at all.

They say under her dress is all of the heavens.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Henmii

About the Palutena GIF: Did she pay a visit to Tecmo-Koei? Boobies!

Henmii

cookiex

Moorpheel wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

She's a goddess, a nintendo goddess.

There's nothing under that dress. Nothing at all.

Feels like she's wearing nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

MonocledMetroid

I got back from Smashfest like 45 minutes ago:

Both games play VERY smoothly, and look noticeably better in person.

There were Nintendo reps letting the people in line play a round of Smash Run in the 3ds version against CPUs, I played as Little Mac, saw a Stalfos (which I don't recall seeing before in any videos), got A LOT of arms power-ups, and absolutely obliterated the opponents in the match afterward.

People got to play the Wii U version in groups of four, two 2 minute matches each.

I played as Mega Man in the first match, which ended in sudden death between me and a LIttle Mac player, I won after my opponent fell of the stage jumping over my charge shot. The match was on the Pilot WIngs stage, the rings in the level looked surprisingly cool.

Second match I played as Wii Fit Trainer (female), I got annihilated while trying to get a feel for her. The match was on Battlefield, and ther is A LOT more in the background than I initially thought while looking over screenshots and the like.

A couple of Nintendo reps told me the coin was no longer limited to the first 70 people preordering, and they'd be given to everyone who preordered at Best Buy during Smashfest.

The Nintendo reps gave out stickers and buttons, one of a black and white smash logo (which I didn't get), and a black one with the title on it. The stickers the same black and white smash logo on the button (I think the button and sticker has black and white reversed though), and the title of the game over a white background.

The cashiers at Best Buy were handing out coupons to those who preordered the game, one for 10% WIi U and 3DS accessories, one for $30 off any of Nintendo's current systems, and one for $20 off NSMB U, Mario and Sonic, DKC:TF, or SM 3DW. All the coupons were handed out together on a sheet.

MonocledMetroid

camerica1618

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BDsmjbifWUk

Nintendo uploaded some of the footage from last nights round table. Not sure if this has been posted yet. It shows some of the match with Pac-Man.
Btw I'm not sure how to actually add the vid to the page. Sorry for just having the link.

camerica1618

Nintendo6400

I'm back from smash fest and Man was it packed! Unfortunately I got there at 6 and only got to play for 4 minutes 2 on wii u and 2 on 3ds. I have to say the one 3ds is much slower compared to the Wii U one. overall it was fun and my only disappointment was that there is only one wii u demo.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic