Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 27,917

UGXwolf

cookiex wrote:

Do the Mii Fighters count as one character or three separate? If the former, the roster is at 33. If the latter, the roster is up to 35, already equal with Brawl's final roster.

If you count Game & Watch and I do, that's 34 or 36.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

New_3DaSh_XL

So, now that we have three completely illogical people in Smash, let's see if Captain Falcon, Ness, Chrom, Shulk, Lucas, Mr. Game & Watch (though he was hinted at), R.O.B., or the Ice Climbers are actually ever unveiled.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Budda

cookiex wrote:

Do the Mii Fighters count as one character or three separate? If the former, the roster is at 33. If the latter, the roster is up to 35, already equal with Brawl's final roster.

In the Mii Announcement he said you can customise your attacks and the variety would take 9 regular fighters. Or something in this line.
Can't remember exactly.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Azooooz

Please, will you do the favor for all of us?

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

cookiex

It's still three months between now and when the 3DS version launches in Japan, so there's plenty of time to reveal a few more characters.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Adam

Interesting that Palutena has extra custom moves like the Miis. I wonder why. People were saying they wouldn't have a logical move set for her, and now she actually has more moves than necessary. Way to show the haters, Lady.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Mickey

I'm seriously pumped for Pac-Man in Smash. He's always held a special place in my heart ever since my uncle introduced me to him at an early age, so it warms my heart to know that I'll get to play as him in Smash soon. ^_^

And to all the people who are actually upset about this: Have fun being no fun in the future, kids.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Blast

People complaining about Pac-Man needs to stop. He actually looks great in this game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MegaStoneSmash91

I admit, Pac-Man does look good. I was one of the skeptical people, but now that I've seen him and what he can do, I think Sakurai did a great job. They used his best, most fitting look for these games and he even tranforms into his older self from time to time.

In the end, I really don't mind who joins the roster as long as they're done well.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Arminillo

If Capt Falcon isn't in Smash, people will riot, things will be punched. That assures me he will indeed be in it.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Arminillo

Will the third party characters have Amiibos?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

CaviarMeths

Adam wrote:

Interesting that Palutena has extra custom moves like the Miis. I wonder why. People were saying they wouldn't have a logical move set for her, and now she actually has more moves than necessary. Way to show the haters, Lady.

According to the round table discussion, all characters will have customizable move sets.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Mickey

CaviarMeths wrote:

According to the round table discussion, all characters will have customizable move sets.

Christ, I hope that means I can get rid of F.L.U.D.D. in Mario's move set. >_< I could never make good use of that thing.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

shingi_70

Pikachu sucks.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CaviarMeths

shingi_70 wrote:

Pikachu sucks.

Blasphemy.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nintendo6400

Jazzer94 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Pac-Man fits Super Smash Bros. far better than Snake and he always the most obvious and easiest choice for a Bandai-Namco character, period. Sorry.

Just be glad that it's his Pac-Man World look and not his latest Ghostly Adventures incarnation.

Snake fit into the wackyness perfectly in my opinion the codec conversations were and are still gold.

I want little mac to have a secret taunt just like snake except he calls doc Luis to analyze his opponents.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

shingi_70

CaviarMeths wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Pikachu sucks.

Blasphemy.

He's no super fighting robot that's for sure.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic