Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 8,161 to 8,180 of 12,181

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

8,161. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Why is it that they're having difficulties with adding Ice Climbers, yet Rosalina & Luma were easily put in?
Did they have Rosalina higher on their priority list? It just doesn't make sense... :|

EDIT: I meant to put this on the 3DS thread since that's where it's being applied to.

Try to imagine multiple people playing as Ice Climbers on the 3DS top screen.... Doesn't the very idea sound chaotic?

Not any more than 4 people playing Rosalina. If Ice Climbers were fine in Melee, I find it hard to buy they'd be problematic now.

As for Pokemon, I stand by my six reps idea just as they were in Brawl. Expect Jigglypuff and Mewtwo and no others. There won't be any other new Pokemon characters.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

8,162. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Ohmygosh! Is this leaker the real deal?!

https://twitter.com/SmashLeaks1

Sarcastically: Yes
Seriously: No

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Suicune

8,163. Posted:

With the Pacman sequel announced for Wii U and 3DS, I feel the evidence strongly suggests that we will see Pac-Man clash with Mario, Sonic, and Pong as codeveloper Bamco's rep.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

8,164. Posted:

At first, I was a bit "Meh" towards Pac-Man... If he got in, ok... If he didn't, ok...

At this point though, I actually really want him to make an appearance in the game, and I think it'd be a missed opportunity to leave him out.

He's not my #1 most wanted newcomer... That'd have to be Chrom... But I definitely would like to see him in the game.

If he doesn't make it in, I'll be slightly disappointed.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, MEGATRUTH

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Epicness

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

8,165. Posted:

Tough to say on the Marshall video in that one link. I wouldn't mind Rhythm Heaven getting some more attention though, appearing in Smash is the perfect way to do it, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

2Sang

8,166. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Blast wrote:

Sarcastically: Yes
Seriously: No

top lel
do people really believe this?

Please undastanding since 2012.

Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

2Sang

8,167. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

Why is it that they're having difficulties with adding Ice Climbers, yet Rosalina & Luma were easily put in?
Did they have Rosalina higher on their priority list? It just doesn't make sense... :|

EDIT: I meant to put this on the 3DS thread since that's where it's being applied to.

Ice climbers are confirmed, the polar bears are in the smash run, and it wouldn't make sense to have them in. Falcon, Ness, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, and Wario are all confirmed without actually being confirmed. Really the only characters that even have a chance of not returning are Lucas (my main in brawl), Wolf, Snake, ROB, and Ike. The others are all almost certain to return, and even the possibly not returning characters all still have a realistic chance of returning.

Please undastanding since 2012.

Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

8,168. Posted:

You know what would make Lucas and Mother 3 completely relevant for a lot of people, at least in Japan? If they put it on the WiiU virtual console. Of course they could localize it outside of Japan (plausibility status : zero. mostly since so much time has passed). Just a random thought. I totally support the fan translation, even if Im not totally supporting some of the choices they made.

Anyway, where are we at now, oh yeah, Pac-man. Ugh, they would have to really do something special with that character to make me happy with him being in Smash. I just dont know guys...

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

8,169. Posted:

@OdnetninAges: I would like Pac-Man to be in, but like you, he's not one of my most requested characters. I'd rather have him than Snake. People keep criticizing him as limited in his moveset, but I also remember people criticizing Little Mac for only being able to make punches since he's a boxer. Sakurai said it was hard to make a unique moveset for Little Mac, but he still included him in the roster. I didn't believe the criticism of Little Mac, so I don't believe it for Pac-Man. While I'm at it, I especially don't get the criticism for Miis, as they can have all kinds of resourceful attacks from their games like the Villager has all of his items from the series. Give Sakurai a chance to think of something; he is capable.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

8,170. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Clearly fake and pretty poor atempts if I'm gonna be honest.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

8,171. Posted:

Part of me wants to believe the "leak," but come on. It's on Twitter. They even DIRECTLY tag Nintendo and SmashBros. Sakurai would be on a war path, if this were real. And the problematic thing about the Choir Boy video is that they chose to show the least graphically impressive character on the easiest possible stage to replicate. I'm not impressed.

As for Pacman, Sakurai would have to do something pretty special for me to accept the character. Out of all of Namco's character pools, Pacman has got to be the absolute least interesting thing in there. (Oh, I'm sure there's worse. That's not really my point.) If they add Pacman over characters like Klonoa, Lloyd, Cless, or some other Nintendo rep that people won't stop asking for, it'll completely change the way I look at this game.

On the flip side, Sakurai has added six characters that I was sure two years ago wouldn't even come close to working, so maybe he'll surprise me with Pacman. Maybe. I'm not holding my breath for that one, though.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

8,172. Posted:

LOL, the Choir boy is so badly done. Obviously fake. :I

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

8,173. Posted:

Actually, you can see it is fake because of the stars in the background.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

8,174. Posted:

I give this "leak" a one....... out of ten.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

8,175. Posted:

https://twitter.com/SmashLeaks1/status/458150886368231424
This convinced me it's fake. Oh and the choir boy trailer gave me a lol.

ಠ_ಠ
Biggest Hyrule Warriors fan on planet earth.
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

8,176. Posted:

I must not see what everyone else sees that proves that the Rainbow Road pic is fake. I'm not implying it's real, mind you. I just don't see what's so fake about it. Not that I care enough to sit here and look out over for half an hour to find it. (Kinda the reason I'm asking.)

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

8,177. Posted:

Yeah, I'd love to know why is that one in specific so much faker than the others (like the one with Brawl's Falco and a completely out of perspective Pit in a "final destination" form that makes no sense.)

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

8,178. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Yeah, I'd love to know why is that one in specific so much faker than the others (like the one with Brawl's Falco and a completely out of perspective Pit in a "final destination" form that makes no sense.)

Melee's Falco*

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

8,179. Posted:

So, who do you guys think is going to be the most secret, unrevealed character in the game? I'll definitely go with Palutena (and maybe even Mewtwo).

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors
One Piece Unlimited World Red

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

8,180. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

I must not see what everyone else sees that proves that the Rainbow Road pic is fake. I'm not implying it's real, mind you. I just don't see what's so fake about it. Not that I care enough to sit here and look out over for half an hour to find it. (Kinda the reason I'm asking.)

Hopefully this helps.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94