Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 8,121 to 8,140 of 28,771

AceDefective

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Um, Sonic is not a 3rd party character. Plus Sora had some history with nintendo:KH:chain of memories(GBA), KH:Recoded, KH:358/2 days, And KH:Dream Drop Distance.

...Sonic is 3rd party because SEGA isn't owned by Nintendo (2nd party), and Nintendo doesn't hold the rights to the franchise (1st party).

4 games aren't enough, nor do the games have any real history with Nintendo per se. If I had to pick a SquareEnix IP for a 3rd party char, Kingdom Hearts is on the bottom of that list for the aforementioned reason. Now Final Fantasy, Mana, Chrono Trigger, or Dragon Quest on the hand, make alot more sense. All those franchises got their start on Nintendo franchises and are fondly remembered with the fan base to boot.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

Yosheel

Even Cecil from Final Fantasy II (IV) would make a much better SE character choice than Sora.

He's at least got the retro value.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jazzer94

Moorpheel wrote:

Even Cecil from Final Fantasy II (IV) would make a much better SE character choice than Sora.

He's at least got the retro value.

My dream FF character would be Kefka.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AceDefective

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

How about cloud then?

Wrong character. Final Fantasy VII+ is Playstation. I'm leaning more towards Hero of Light/Luneth/Firion, you could create a really unique move set with either really. Or Bartz/Butts. Or Terra (Esper form anyone?).

Edited on by AceDefective

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

May_Nyan

I think if a Final Fantasy character was to be in Smash Bros a Chocobo or Moogle would be most fitting (also a Slime for Dragon Quest)

They would represent their series as a whole rather than having a human character from one part of the series.

Edited on by May_Nyan

メイ  にゃん

Blast

Sora being in the game in some form would be a crazy slap in the face to Sony. Like a HUGE slap. Lol

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Why shadow and Sora are better than little mac and Mega man? Hmmm.......uh DUH! Sora is powerful than Mega Man.Also he can use Fira,Bizzlara, Thundara!Plus, He use many different keyblades. Shadow, Yeah, he's not a clone. Shadow use Chaos control,Chaos Spear,Chaos etc. Also when Shadow gets angry, He turns red and become more powerful. Also he use Guns.

Master Chief is better than mario because he's got a cool suit. Also he use guns.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Um, Sonic is not a 3rd party character. Plus Sora had some history with nintendo:KH:chain of memories(GBA), KH:Recoded, KH:358/2 days, And KH:Dream Drop Distance.

Ok, now I know for a fact you are under the age of 13 because everybody older than that can remember when sonic was on other consoles, thus third party. Not to mention the whole sega genesis thing. SNES was better than Genesis because it had better games. Also it use guns.

Edited on by 2Sang

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

How about cloud then?

I'd rather have wii fit trainer than Cloud. Even though cloud is first party and also use guns, he never had a major game on a nintendo console. In fact, FFVII game credibility to the Playstation because it was the first important third party game to not be on a nintendo console and ultimately has been the biggest problem for nintendo ever since then.

Sleepingmudkip

[quote=ShadowforSSB4]

2Sang wrote:

Why shadow and Sora are better than little mac and Mega man? Hmmm.......uh DUH! Sora is powerful than Mega Man.Also he can use Fira,Bizzlara, Thundara!Plus, He use many different keyblades. Shadow, Yeah, he's not a clone. Shadow use Chaos control,Chaos Spear,Chaos etc. Also when Shadow gets angry, He turns red and become more powerful. Also he use Guns.

????? im so confused....mega man can just blow sora up and shadow needs the chaos emeralds to do anything productive so.....

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

2Sang

[quote=2Sang]

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

????? im so confused....mega man can just blow sora up and shadow needs the chaos emeralds to do anything productive so.....

But shadow is a first party character also he use guns. Anyone who use guns wins instantly, just ask John Lennon.

Kinsale

[quote=ShadowforSSB4]

2Sang wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

But shadow is a first party character also he use guns. Anyone who use guns wins instantly, just ask John Lennon.

maybe they should just make all the characters use guns, so that it will actually be a good game.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

2Sang

[quote=
maybe they should just make all the characters use guns, so that it will actually be a good game.

[/quote]

Genius, now you're thinking like Shadow4SSB4! Give wii fit trainer a gun! Sun salutation? Screw that, give her a gun! Jigglypuff using rest? No way, give her a gun! Let's add Goku while we're at it also he use gun too.

The_Ninja

Untitled

Maybe he's right guys lets give every character a gun so the game is balanced...And add Master Chief and a dude from Crazy Taxi, I mean they're basically part of Nintendo right?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Kewlan

Let's just replace all characters with the Call of Duty soldiers.
And when I think about it... let's just replace the gameplay with Call of Duty gameplay.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Jazzer94

Okay seriously what has happened to this thread.
Untitled

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Nintendaholic

is anyone here aware that the players at the smash invite are the best in the world? this is going to be amazing.

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Jazzer94

Nintendaholic wrote:

is anyone here aware that the players at the smash invite are the best in the world? this is going to be amazing.

Yes they are but some better players were left out that deserved a place more than some included.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic