CapeSmash

May_Nyan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

If only this was real.

...er...it is real

The wire on the controller in that image is way too short to be a real controller =_=

It IS a real controller. LOTS of companies shorten the wires on controllers on their ads (and stuff like that).

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Octane

May_Nyan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

[img]

If only this was real.

...er...it is real

The wire on the controller in that image is way too short to be a real controller =_=

That's what they always do, what everybody does... Nobody is interested in a mesh of cables, they digitally remove it.

Octane

May_Nyan

SockoMario wrote:

May_Nyan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

If only this was real.

...er...it is real

It IS a real controller. LOTS of companies shorten the wires on controllers on their ads (and stuff like that).

I'm not questioning that it represents a real product but the image itself is clearly faulty -_-

メイ  にゃん

Shirma_Akayaku

It's official people, it's not fake.
Untitled

Here's a video to tell you the truth.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

@Morpheel Just remove the wire entirely and people will think it's wireless.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Azooooz

Amazing news, I was, and still, a skillful Melee player with Gamecube controller. Now that they announced an adapter for it, I'll be better smash bros. player.

Edited on by Azooooz

"Knowing your enemy is the key to victory" Snake - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

"Knowing your stomach is the key to end hunger" Azooooz - Nintendo Life

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

2Sang

New idea: How about the power glove being an item?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

ShadowforSSB4

Hey everybody, Do you think Sora from Kingdom Hearts might be In SSB4? I think there a chance for him to be playable character.

Hello!

Shirma_Akayaku

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Hey everybody, Do you think Sora from Kingdom Hearts might be In SSB4? I think there a chance for him to be playable character.

Not really. I'd be okay with it though, but I don't see it happening.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

ShadowforSSB4

Ok, Does anybody think Shadow the Heghog should be in SSB4? He's more useful than Greninja.

Hello!

Shirma_Akayaku

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Ok, Does anybody think Shadow the Heghog should be in SSB4? He's more useful than Greninja.

Same with thing with Sora. It'd be fine but I don't see it happening.
However, I could see him as a complete reskin with his voice instead of Sonic's. Just like Villager and Wii Fit Trainer, replace the model, and add new voices.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

ShadowforSSB4

Does anybody feels SSB4 Suck? Why would I say this? Probably because all the newcomers are horrible. (Except for villager, He can stay.) Wii Fit trainer,Rosealina, Greninja,Little Mac,Really nintendo? Nintendo should replace them with more useful characters, like, Paper Mario,Tails,Black Shadow, Kraystel, Fierce Deity Link, And if Nintendo still have so time left, They can make a agreement to bring Geno, Sora, And Cloud to SSB4.

Hello!

Nintendo6400

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Does anybody feels SSB4 Suck? Why would I say this? Probably because all the newcomers are horrible. (Except for villager, He can stay.) Wii Fit trainer,Rosealina, Greninja,Little Mac,Really nintendo? Nintendo should replace them with more useful characters, like, Paper Mario,Tails,Black Shadow, Kraystel, Fierce Deity Link, And if Nintendo still have so time left, They can make a agreement to bring Geno, Sora, And Cloud to SSB4.

I have to disagree with you man the newcomers are looking great to me so far and I'm getting hyped. Also there is probably only gonna be one more 3rd party character. I do agree about Paper Mario being a character though.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SheldonRandoms

@ShadowforSSB4 Well of course the game sucks, that's because Kirby is even more powerful now!!!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Yosheel

Looks like someone just wants SSB4 to become one of these bad fan smash clones.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

@Moorpheel You mean he wants to take SSB4 and push it in a fan!?!?!?!?!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Okay, you're too young to be on the internet without your parent's guidance if your name is ShadowforSSB4 and you think Sora and Shadow are more deserving or better in any way than little mac or mega man. Cloud will never be in either because he's exclusive to sony essentially aside from a few crossovers.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

I have to disagree with you man the newcomers are looking great to me so far and I'm getting hyped. Also there is probably only gonna be one more 3rd party character. I do agree about Paper Mario being a character though.

I would mostly agree with you. Only 2 things I'm very upset about so far are greninja being revealed and likely replacing mewtwo, and no story mode. Character reveals outside of greninja have been great though.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic