Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 8,061 to 8,080 of 28,771

Kewlan

Oh lawdy please, give us those GC VC games!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AyeHaley

Yay I can use my beloved orange controllers again! WOOHOO. I do want that Smash branded one though.

AyeHaley

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6789-4359 | Nintendo Network ID: AyeHaley

Yosheel

WaveBoy wrote:

Still rooting for Mike Jones!

Untitled

We don't need any more normal-looking kids running around with baseball bats.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DreamyViridi

Heh, dat sexy music with the GC adapter reveal tho. No wonder the trailer warned for inappropriate content! XD
I obviously won't see this event live so hopefully they'll get recorded and uploaded.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SCRAPPER392

I guess we'll see what happens with the GCN controller thing. I'm not really sure if I'll get one. If it only works for a few games, I'll probably hold off. My brother wants it for Smash, but no one even really knows how well the Pro controller will work, because hardly anyone has tried it.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jazzer94

I'm disappointed that Mango, M2K and Armada are not in the tournament their alternatives are quite lame imo kind of not as hyped for the tournament now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Yellowtails

The gamecube controller lives on!
(Everyone loves the gamecube controller. So do I!)

Yellowtails

iKhan

And people said Nintendo doesn't listen to fans. This GCN adapter is proof that they do.

Currently Playing: Super Mario Odyssey, ARMS, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Steamworld Dig 2, A Hat In Time, (maybe some Wii games over Thanksgiving w/ the fam)

Spanjard

Oh I hope Nintendo offers new gamecube controllers for a reasonable price...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

WaveBoy

Moorpheel wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Still rooting for Mike Jones!

Untitled

We don't need any more normal-looking kids running around with baseball bats.

Which is why that little annoying twit NESS should get canned.

Edited on by theblackdragon

WaveBoy

Nintendo6400

I am so happy! I hope they bring back wavebird. If not I'll have to get my old one fixed.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MAN1AC

Spanjard wrote:

Oh I hope Nintendo offers new gamecube controllers for a reasonable price...

This would be welcomed with open arms.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

ShadowforSSB4

I Hope they put shadow in the ssb4! HE NEEDS TO BE IN THE GAME!!

Hello!

DefHalan

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

I didn't know this was sponsored by Mountain Dew and Doritos

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Captain_Toad

For those who wanna know who the heck these guys are that're playing in the smash Invitational. (courtesy of @Johnknight1 of ign.)

johnknight1 wrote:

"Ken - The best melee player from 2002-2006, who teamed with Isai to win essentially every singles and doubles tournament for over 4 years. He invented the famous "Ken Combo" for Marth, and is probably the 2nd or 3rd most historic Melee player ever. He also was on one season of Survivor.

Korean DJ - One of the best players for over half a decade in Melee. A top Sheik/Fox/Marth player who dominated with his aggression.

HugS - The top Samus player in Melee for over a decade, who has beaten pretty much every top player in tournament.

Zero - A top Melee and very top Brawl player, who came in 2nd at APEX 2014 in Brawl (the biggest Brawl tournament of the year). He is pretty good at all the smash games, actually.

PewPewU - Best Marth on the planet in Melee now, and is considered one of the top 10 players in the world at Melee right now. He's a rising star.

Hungrybox - The best Melee Jigglypuff on the planet and one of the best 4 or 5 players in the world at Melee. He won APEX 2010, and has been a force for years and years and years.

Dr. Pee Pee - The winner of APEX 2014 (the biggest Melee tournament of the year so far), and the best Falco in the world, or really, ever. He's one of the 3 or 4 player players on the planet.

Milktea: A top teams player and a pillar of the Melee community.

Lilo: An underrated player in SoCal, the most stacked region for Melee since forever.

aMSa - The best Melee Yoshi player in the world who made a character that looked like one of the worst look like one of the best.

DJ Nintendo - One of the best Mario/Marth/tons of low tier character players ever. He's awesome.

MacD - Possibly the best US Peach player. One of the best players in SoCal, the most stacked region for Melee.

Toph - One of the best Melee players in NorCal, the 2nd most stacked region for Melee. Also one of the best commentators for Melee.

Announcers:

Prog - THE VOICE OF SMASH!!! HE'S THE BEST AT EVERYTHING!!! HIS PASSION IS ADDICTIVE!!! POSSIBLY THE BEST VIDEO GAME COMMENTATOR IN THE BUSINESS!!!

Scar - He killed Mufasa. One of the best Captain Falcon players ever and a great guy. HE'S ALSO SELLS MOMENTS SO WELL AND LOVES THE GAME!!!

D1 - THE LEGEND! HE'S SO AWESOME AND HAS THE SWAG!!! HE'S GOT ALL THE HYPE!!!!"

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

iKhan

I'm really glad Nintendo is embracing the competitive smash community. I'm a casual myself, but there is no doubt that it makes smash a more widespread phenomenon.

Currently Playing: Super Mario Odyssey, ARMS, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Steamworld Dig 2, A Hat In Time, (maybe some Wii games over Thanksgiving w/ the fam)

May_Nyan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

If only this was real.

...er...it is real

The wire on the controller in that image is way too short to be a real controller =_=

メイ  にゃん

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic