Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,061 to 8,080 of 27,917

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

The Villager has competition...
Untitled

Thanks for giving me nightmares for a month you jerk

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Melkac

@WaveBoy I didn't know clipping made a game run at higher FPS. The more I know.

Melkac

cookiex

Untitled

(Couldn't be bothered to wait three hours to post that)

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

SheldonRandoms

These games are starting to look more.....
Untitled
EVERYDAY!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Ninja

That gif's from smashboards, isnt it? Anyways, I wonder why people are expecting new character reveals at the QnA. I mean it's a QnA!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Nintendo6400

NintendoMonkey wrote:

That gif's from smashboards, isnt it? Anyways, I wonder why people are expecting new character reveals at the QnA. I mean it's a QnA!

I thought the last 30 minutes was the Q n A? I mean the whole smash presentation is 90 minutes right?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Melkac

You know what I'm kiiinda expecting? Ridley. Everyone would lose their s***.
...And Palutena I guess. The reveals lose their effect when everybody's expecting them.

Melkac

shingi_70

NintendoMonkey wrote:

nope made by a guy on Neogaf. He makes similar one for the overall lead up to E3 for the other publishers.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Adam

I think for Brawl they did a Q&A / roundtable thing and revealed stuff, but I don't remember.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

cookiex

So instead of being three hours early I'm three hours late with this one.

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

The_Ninja

2 days... and then we'll see a new Zelda, more smash, a unannounced 3DS game, and even more!!! HYPE!!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Shirma_Akayaku

Will there be Final Smashes at E3 and Best Buy?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

Will there be Final Smashes at E3 and Best Buy?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Nintendo6400

I just had a thought about the invitational. You know how the final battle is on battlefield right? But what if it's not! What if the final battle is one on one match with Sakurai on final destination and he debuts a new character? That would be epic!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Kewlan

Skyrim like Zelda. GOODBYE REAL WORLD.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Mikes

cookiex wrote:

So instead of being three hours early I'm three hours late with this one.

Untitled

Dang it. Now I've started to play Majora's Mask all over again. I need to work on stuff, but...Majora's Mask.

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

RR529

UGXwolf wrote:

@WaveBoy I've been thinking it over, and I think that One Final Smash may actually be referring to Ryu Hyabusa. This doesn't mean I think this countdown is real, but that's who I think it's pointing to.

Ryu Hayabusa would actually make a lot of sense as a guest fighter.

He has nostalgic ties to Nintendo thanks to the NES Ninja Gaiden trilogy (and a GB entry, I believe), and isn't unfamiliar with newer Nintendo platforms either:

• Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (DS)
  • Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS)
  • Warriors Orochi 3: Hyper (Wii U)
  • Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

Furthermore, we know Nintendo has close ties to Tecmo Koei, as they've worked together on Metroid: Other M, Pokémon Conquest, and now Hyrule Warriors.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

UGXwolf

RR529 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

@WaveBoy I've been thinking it over, and I think that One Final Smash may actually be referring to Ryu Hyabusa. This doesn't mean I think this countdown is real, but that's who I think it's pointing to.

Ryu Hayabusa would actually make a lot of sense as a guest fighter.

He has nostalgic ties to Nintendo thanks to the NES Ninja Gaiden trilogy (and a GB entry, I believe), and isn't unfamiliar with newer Nintendo platforms either:

• Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (DS)
  • Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS)
  • Warriors Orochi 3: Hyper (Wii U)
  • Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

Furthermore, we know Nintendo has close ties to Tecmo Koei, as they've worked together on Metroid: Other M, Pokémon Conquest, and now Hyrule Warriors.

More importantly, Other M was made by Team Ninja, being the same people that make Ninja Gaiden. I've always seen Ryu as that character that has every right to be in the game, but just seems like such a tough fit. With that said, Solid Snake. They can make it work. He also fits the description on One Final Smash, as far as I'm aware, and that website does seem like the kind of thing Tecmo Koei would cook up, to my knowledge. This is why I brought it up at all.

As for today's PotD, there goes every argument I've ever heard against Jigglypuff returning.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic