Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 8,061 to 8,080 of 14,566

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

8,061. Posted:

If Reggie doesn't make it in, which he HOPEFULLY WILL... I hope there's some readied body reference!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

8,062. Posted:

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

8,063. Posted:

@Rosalina I saw that, earlier. I still think that leak was a lucky guess.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

Blast

8,064. Posted:

The Choir Boys joining the roster would be a freaking joke!!!! I hope that leak is wrong for that!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

8,065. Posted:

Blast wrote:

The Choir Boys joining the roster would be a freaking joke!!!! I hope that leak is wrong for that!!!

The Luchador deserves a chance more then those guys as he's clearly been training.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

8,066. Posted:

@Blast: Yeah, I hope the rumor isn't true because of that as well. The Choir Boys would be much better suited to be an assist trophy.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Blast

8,067. Posted:

LOL can you guys imagine the outcry and outrage that would happen if the CHOIR BOYS JOINED THE ROSTER?!?!?!? Oh, gosh... I hope that's fake!!!
Miis should ONLY be used for modes that are NOT online like training!!! They should not join the roster!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Randomname19

8,068. Posted:

I don't want any character from Rhyhtm Heaven but I would really like a stage based on the series

Randomname19

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

8,069. Posted:

I'm probably the odd man out, because I hope this "leak" is true. I'd love to have all of those characters playable, even the Choir Boys (even though it'd probably be better to just have Marshal by himself). The only one I'm really iffy towards is Mii. If Mii was announced, I'd be a bit annoyed at first, but I'd warm up to it, just like Wii Fit Trainer. Maybe they could make it so Mii can only be used in certain modes...? I know some games on the Wii did that...

Anyway, Chrom is my #1 most wanted newcomer at this point, followed by Palutena. I'd like to see Pac-Man, but if he doesn't get in then it won't be a big deal to me.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

Can't wait to use Lucina and Pac-Man in the new SSB.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

8,070. Posted:

The choir boys sound like an awesome character. I hope they are real.

Rhythm Heaven is one of the greatest DS games and it really deserves representation.

The options are limitless with them and Rhythm Heaven's many mechanics. they could be 2D, which means all three could be used at the same time like a single character even on the 3DS with no problems.

The video mentions they have been in only one game, but actually, they seem to be members of a especies and others like them are hosts of the Wii game and appear in many mini games there.

Characters like the karate man or the luchador, while more distinctive, would hurt the possibility of having a quirky rhythm heaven based moveset. Simply because they are obviously designed after two well known types of fighting arts.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

8,071. Posted:

I think they could do something really interesting with the Choir Men from Rhythm Heaven. I'd find their playability to be very amusing, indeed. However, I don't really think they'd be the best playable character. Sakurai could go this route to trip us up, but even as a WTF move, it's still WAY out there.

I also disagree with GameXplain, on this one. The Wii Fit Trainer--while entirely unexpected--was not outlandish in the slightest. After seeing the trailer, it was pretty easy for me to piece together why she was included. Wii Fit does have some amount of popularity with some of the Wii crowd, and as she's a fitness nut, it only makes sense that she's kinda strong, pretty quick, and very agile. Her moveset is a tad silly, but it does make sense for her to have it. Really, if I'd been predicting characters before E3, last year and I'd /really/ thought about it, I might have realized that Sakurai would throw us a curve ball. I may not have come to the conclusion of WFT, but I can see how someone might've by analyzing unrepresented trends in the last Nintendo console generation.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

8,072. Posted:

Untitled
Mike Jones - StarTropics

Untitled
Wart - Super Mario Bros. 2

I'd also love to see King Hippo, Egg plant Wizard, Fry Guy and mouser make it in as Assist trophies!

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

8,073. Posted:

The Beam Sword through the years:
Super Smash Bros.
Untitled
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Untitled
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Untitled
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

8,074. Posted:

I don't see why the Mii should be excluded. Just imagine literally punching your friends off the stage ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

8,075. Posted:

With Miis, I'm conflicted. On one hand, I feel they would make pretty interesting characters, they have become fairly important in a lot of games. But at the same time I don't like the thought of the creative freedom people will be given with it. Just imagine playing online and ALWAYS running into the same "Jesus" "Chuck Norris" and "Hitler" Miis that everyone thinks are "soooooooooo funny"

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

8,076. Posted:

I kind want to play as my Mii just to troll people.

The Jazzloggery
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

8,077. Posted:

Miis have a place in this game. I just don't think playable is the best spot for them.

AuthorMessage

Randomname19

8,078. Posted:

I wonder if returning stages will have a final destination form too.

Edited on by Randomname19

Randomname19

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

8,079. Posted:

Stage analysis:

I really like the look of Final Destination and the Elite Four stage.

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

Randomname19

8,080. Posted:

If this is a fake character selection menu,then it's a really really good fake.
Untitled

Edited on by Randomname19

Randomname19