Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,901 to 7,920 of 27,917

cookiex

Dat Gamecube adapter

Untitled

I know what I'm buying day one with Smash.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

The_Ninja

Just saw that GIF on smashboards

I want knuckles more than Shadow. I mean he's a real fighter and not a Sanic clone. Check out the moveset I made for him.

Down Special:Ground Shaker (If used in the air, Knuckles dives down with his fists and body shaking rapidly while giving off a flaming red aura)
Side Special: Glide (Knuckles glides trough the air,.) (On ground it turns into the Spiral Attack, where knuckles drills left or right.)
Special: Hammer Glove (Knuckles packs a fast powerful punch with great knockback.)
Up Special:Spiral Upper (Like Little Mac's Up B but a little bit higher, however Knuckles can glide right after this.)

Final Smash: Hammer Punch (Knuckles jumps high, punches the ground and any opponent will take 60% damage and fly into the air. The items on the ground will also fly into the air and hit opponents, then dissapear)

Neutral: Punches twice with left hand and finishes with right.
Forward smash: Knuckles slides forward and throws a powerful punch.
Nair: Unknown
Dair: Knuckles punches right under him. A good meteor smash
Uair: Knuckles punches right above him.

First moveset I ever made.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Randomname19

DestinyMan wrote:

@Randomname19: "Pointless" Pic of the Day? Don't you want Sakurai to save surprises for E3, especially with it only less than two weeks away?

Personally, I sort of want Sakurai to tone down the Pic of the Day before the big expo. Ike being revealed last week is still surprising.

I said that the pic of the day shows a pointless feature like the new one where fighters emit steam when they're damaged a lot,not that the pic of the day itself was pointless.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

The_Ninja

Yea, but I don't think it's needed for people with an XL.

The_Ninja

DefHalan

NintendoMonkey wrote:

Then people with an XL don't have to use it. I have an XL and am actually looking forward to that feature

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

The_Ninja

DefHalan wrote:

NintendoMonkey wrote:

Then people with an XL don't have to use it. I have an XL and am actually looking forward to that feature

I have an XL too and I might use at some times to target myself in a ditto match.

The_Ninja

ShadowforSSB4

Why shadow and Sora are better than little mac and Mega man? Hmmm.......uh DUH! Sora is powerful than Mega Man.Also he can use Fira,Bizzlara, Thundara!Plus, He use many different keyblades. Shadow, Yeah, he's not a clone. Shadow use Chaos control,Chaos Spear,Chaos etc. Also when Shadow gets angry, He turns red and become more powerful. Also he use Guns.

Hello!

AceDefective

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Why shadow and Sora are better than little mac and Mega man? Hmmm.......uh DUH! Sora is powerful than Mega Man.Also he can use Fira,Bizzlara, Thundara!Plus, He use many different keyblades. Shadow, Yeah, he's not a clone. Shadow use Chaos control,Chaos Spear,Chaos etc. Also when Shadow gets angry, He turns red and become more powerful. Also he use Guns.

Sora would be the least influential 3rd party character to be included, which is Mega Man imo is better, he's got history with Nintendo. Shadow is fine as an assist, one playable character per 3rd party franchise is a good rule imo.
Gezz guys, if you want a Smash game with zero thought or restraint put into character roster play SSF2.

Edit: Before you bring Snake, it was because Kojima asked Snake to be in Brawl. Also, Kojima was Sakurai's friend, so yeah.

Edited on by AceDefective

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

ShadowforSSB4

Um, Sonic is not a 3rd party character. Plus Sora had some history with nintendo:KH:chain of memories(GBA), KH:Recoded, KH:358/2 days, And KH:Dream Drop Distance.

Hello!

DefHalan

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Um, Sonic is not a 3rd party character. Plus Sora had some history with nintendo:KH:chain of memories(GBA), KH:Recoded, KH:358/2 days, And KH:Dream Drop Distance.

How is Sonic not 3rd Party? Sega owns Sonic... Nintendo does not own any part of Sega...

Also I don't think those portable games are enough to make Sora a recognizable character for Nintendo systems. Maybe if Kingdom Hearts 3 or the 1 & 2 remakes were coming to Wii U it would happen

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo6400

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Sora would be the least influential 3rd party character to be included, which is Mega Man imo is better, he's got history with Nintendo. Shadow is fine as an assist, one playable character per 3rd party franchise is a good rule imo.
Gezz guys, if you want a Smash game with zero thought or restraint put into character roster play SSF2.

Edit: Before you bring Snake, it was because Kojima asked Snake to be in Brawl. Also, Kojima was Sakurai's friend, so yeah.

Agreed

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AceDefective

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

...Sonic is 3rd party because SEGA isn't owned by Nintendo (2nd party), and Nintendo doesn't hold the rights to the franchise (1st party).

4 games aren't enough, nor do the games have any real history with Nintendo per se. If I had to pick a SquareEnix IP for a 3rd party char, Kingdom Hearts is on the bottom of that list for the aforementioned reason. Now Final Fantasy, Mana, Chrono Trigger, or Dragon Quest on the hand, make alot more sense. All those franchises got their start on Nintendo franchises and are fondly remembered with the fan base to boot.

Eel

Even Cecil from Final Fantasy II (IV) would make a much better SE character choice than Sora.

He's at least got the retro value.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jazzer94

Moorpheel wrote:

Even Cecil from Final Fantasy II (IV) would make a much better SE character choice than Sora.

He's at least got the retro value.

My dream FF character would be Kefka.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AceDefective

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

How about cloud then?

Wrong character. Final Fantasy VII+ is Playstation. I'm leaning more towards Hero of Light/Luneth/Firion, you could create a really unique move set with either really. Or Bartz/Butts. Or Terra (Esper form anyone?).

Edited on by AceDefective

May_Nyan

I think if a Final Fantasy character was to be in Smash Bros a Chocobo or Moogle would be most fitting (also a Slime for Dragon Quest)

They would represent their series as a whole rather than having a human character from one part of the series.

Edited on by May_Nyan

May_Nyan

Blast

Sora being in the game in some form would be a crazy slap in the face to Sony. Like a HUGE slap. Lol

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Master Chief is better than mario because he's got a cool suit. Also he use guns.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Ok, now I know for a fact you are under the age of 13 because everybody older than that can remember when sonic was on other consoles, thus third party. Not to mention the whole sega genesis thing. SNES was better than Genesis because it had better games. Also it use guns.

Edited on by 2Sang

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic