Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,881 to 7,900 of 27,917

ShadowforSSB4

Hey everybody, Do you think Sora from Kingdom Hearts might be In SSB4? I think there a chance for him to be playable character.

Hello!

Shirma_Akayaku

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Hey everybody, Do you think Sora from Kingdom Hearts might be In SSB4? I think there a chance for him to be playable character.

Not really. I'd be okay with it though, but I don't see it happening.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

ShadowforSSB4

Ok, Does anybody think Shadow the Heghog should be in SSB4? He's more useful than Greninja.

Hello!

Shirma_Akayaku

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Ok, Does anybody think Shadow the Heghog should be in SSB4? He's more useful than Greninja.

Same with thing with Sora. It'd be fine but I don't see it happening.
However, I could see him as a complete reskin with his voice instead of Sonic's. Just like Villager and Wii Fit Trainer, replace the model, and add new voices.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

ShadowforSSB4

Does anybody feels SSB4 Suck? Why would I say this? Probably because all the newcomers are horrible. (Except for villager, He can stay.) Wii Fit trainer,Rosealina, Greninja,Little Mac,Really nintendo? Nintendo should replace them with more useful characters, like, Paper Mario,Tails,Black Shadow, Kraystel, Fierce Deity Link, And if Nintendo still have so time left, They can make a agreement to bring Geno, Sora, And Cloud to SSB4.

Hello!

Nintendo6400

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Does anybody feels SSB4 Suck? Why would I say this? Probably because all the newcomers are horrible. (Except for villager, He can stay.) Wii Fit trainer,Rosealina, Greninja,Little Mac,Really nintendo? Nintendo should replace them with more useful characters, like, Paper Mario,Tails,Black Shadow, Kraystel, Fierce Deity Link, And if Nintendo still have so time left, They can make a agreement to bring Geno, Sora, And Cloud to SSB4.

I have to disagree with you man the newcomers are looking great to me so far and I'm getting hyped. Also there is probably only gonna be one more 3rd party character. I do agree about Paper Mario being a character though.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SheldonRandoms

@ShadowforSSB4 Well of course the game sucks, that's because Kirby is even more powerful now!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Moorpheel You mean he wants to take SSB4 and push it in a fan!?!?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Okay, you're too young to be on the internet without your parent's guidance if your name is ShadowforSSB4 and you think Sora and Shadow are more deserving or better in any way than little mac or mega man. Cloud will never be in either because he's exclusive to sony essentially aside from a few crossovers.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

I have to disagree with you man the newcomers are looking great to me so far and I'm getting hyped. Also there is probably only gonna be one more 3rd party character. I do agree about Paper Mario being a character though.

I would mostly agree with you. Only 2 things I'm very upset about so far are greninja being revealed and likely replacing mewtwo, and no story mode. Character reveals outside of greninja have been great though.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

And besides, Shadow was in the game since the first game!
Untitled
OMG, LOOK, IT'S SHADOW!!!!!

mystman12

Why does everyone beg for Shadow? wouldn't he pretty much be a Sonic clone? I think that, if any other Sonic characters get in, it will (and should) be Tails. He has a lot of potential, a few obvious moves, and would be very different from Sonic.

Oh, and the GCN adapter. Just replace Dipper and Mabel with Iwata and Sakurai, and the biker with a smash player who has always used the GmaeCube controller.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Eel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

Shadow was designed to be identical in gameplay to Sonic, so there you have it.

He should be an alternate skin for Sonic. That'd actually be pretty cool.

Yeah, he'd be a cool alternate skin to Sonic. He would likely still be referred to a Sonic though, Like the other characters with alt skins.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

Shadow can be in a Sega version of Super Smash Bros (AND IF THAT EVER HAPPENS, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLLLLLEEEEEEASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!! ADD RISTAR IN, HIS BACK AND BUTT WON'T BE A PROBLEM THERE!!!!!)

And for the newcomers, they look swell :3

Tsuchinoko

WaveBoy wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Still rooting for Mike Jones!

Untitled

We don't need any more normal-looking kids running around with baseball bats.

Which is why that little annoying twit NESS should get canned.

Hmph

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

iKhan

DestinyMan wrote:

I think third-party characters should be kept to a bare minimum, like Sakurai. It should only be the most iconic characters like Sonic and Mega Man. I only chuckle at people like those on Miiverse who want characters like Sonic, Knuckles, Dr. Eggman, and on and on. Sonic and Mega Man are called guest characters for a reason.

As far as the newcomers so far, only Greninja is the only one I disagree with so far, but even Greninja looks like it might have an interesting moveset. Mega Man and Little Mac are the best additions so far, and I like Rosalina & Luma.

I think 3rd Party characters should be limited to ones important in Nintendo's history. So Sonic and Mega Man make a lot of sense, but Solid Snake and Pac-man don't. That's part of why I think Lloyd has a chance. He's one of the most recurring 3rd Party Nintendo characters around, and his creator is directing Smash Bros.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Randomname19

Another pointless feature in the pic of the day.Sakurai should bring back the classic characters gallery where they actually moved instead,it would look awesome with the current graphics.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic