Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,861 to 7,880 of 27,917

Jazzer94

I'm disappointed that Mango, M2K and Armada are not in the tournament their alternatives are quite lame imo kind of not as hyped for the tournament now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

iKhan

And people said Nintendo doesn't listen to fans. This GCN adapter is proof that they do.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

JoyBoy

Oh I hope Nintendo offers new gamecube controllers for a reasonable price...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Nintendo6400

I am so happy! I hope they bring back wavebird. If not I'll have to get my old one fixed.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MAN1AC

Spanjard wrote:

Oh I hope Nintendo offers new gamecube controllers for a reasonable price...

This would be welcomed with open arms.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

ShadowforSSB4

I Hope they put shadow in the ssb4! HE NEEDS TO BE IN THE GAME!!

Hello!

DefHalan

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

I didn't know this was sponsored by Mountain Dew and Doritos

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Captain_Toad

For those who wanna know who the heck these guys are that're playing in the smash Invitational. (courtesy of @Johnknight1 of ign.)

johnknight1 wrote:

"Ken - The best melee player from 2002-2006, who teamed with Isai to win essentially every singles and doubles tournament for over 4 years. He invented the famous "Ken Combo" for Marth, and is probably the 2nd or 3rd most historic Melee player ever. He also was on one season of Survivor.

Korean DJ - One of the best players for over half a decade in Melee. A top Sheik/Fox/Marth player who dominated with his aggression.

HugS - The top Samus player in Melee for over a decade, who has beaten pretty much every top player in tournament.

Zero - A top Melee and very top Brawl player, who came in 2nd at APEX 2014 in Brawl (the biggest Brawl tournament of the year). He is pretty good at all the smash games, actually.

PewPewU - Best Marth on the planet in Melee now, and is considered one of the top 10 players in the world at Melee right now. He's a rising star.

Hungrybox - The best Melee Jigglypuff on the planet and one of the best 4 or 5 players in the world at Melee. He won APEX 2010, and has been a force for years and years and years.

Dr. Pee Pee - The winner of APEX 2014 (the biggest Melee tournament of the year so far), and the best Falco in the world, or really, ever. He's one of the 3 or 4 player players on the planet.

Milktea: A top teams player and a pillar of the Melee community.

Lilo: An underrated player in SoCal, the most stacked region for Melee since forever.

aMSa - The best Melee Yoshi player in the world who made a character that looked like one of the worst look like one of the best.

DJ Nintendo - One of the best Mario/Marth/tons of low tier character players ever. He's awesome.

MacD - Possibly the best US Peach player. One of the best players in SoCal, the most stacked region for Melee.

Toph - One of the best Melee players in NorCal, the 2nd most stacked region for Melee. Also one of the best commentators for Melee.

Announcers:

Prog - THE VOICE OF SMASH!!! HE'S THE BEST AT EVERYTHING!!! HIS PASSION IS ADDICTIVE!!! POSSIBLY THE BEST VIDEO GAME COMMENTATOR IN THE BUSINESS!!!

Scar - He killed Mufasa. One of the best Captain Falcon players ever and a great guy. HE'S ALSO SELLS MOMENTS SO WELL AND LOVES THE GAME!!!

D1 - THE LEGEND! HE'S SO AWESOME AND HAS THE SWAG!!! HE'S GOT ALL THE HYPE!!!!"

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

iKhan

I'm really glad Nintendo is embracing the competitive smash community. I'm a casual myself, but there is no doubt that it makes smash a more widespread phenomenon.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

May_Nyan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

If only this was real.

...er...it is real

The wire on the controller in that image is way too short to be a real controller =_=

May_Nyan

CapeSmash

May_Nyan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

If only this was real.

...er...it is real

The wire on the controller in that image is way too short to be a real controller =_=

It IS a real controller. LOTS of companies shorten the wires on controllers on their ads (and stuff like that).

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Octane

May_Nyan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

[img]

If only this was real.

...er...it is real

That's what they always do, what everybody does... Nobody is interested in a mesh of cables, they digitally remove it.

Octane

May_Nyan

SockoMario wrote:

May_Nyan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

If only this was real.

...er...it is real

It IS a real controller. LOTS of companies shorten the wires on controllers on their ads (and stuff like that).

I'm not questioning that it represents a real product but the image itself is clearly faulty -_-

May_Nyan

Shirma_Akayaku

It's official people, it's not fake.
Untitled

Here's a video to tell you the truth.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

@Morpheel Just remove the wire entirely and people will think it's wireless.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Azooooz

Amazing news, I was, and still, a skillful Melee player with Gamecube controller. Now that they announced an adapter for it, I'll be better smash bros. player.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

2Sang

New idea: How about the power glove being an item?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic