Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,761 to 7,780 of 27,917

Larrizon

I just googled mercenary demon video game characters and the top answer was Dante from Devil May Cry. Although the wiki says he fights demons he is apparently a half demon as well so I guess that counts. One last thing that's debatable is that he comes from Capcom but Megaman does to so wouldn't that kinda break the one 3rd party character per company rule? Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Larrizon

SheldonRandoms

You can highlight the words in that trailer, try it out! :0

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Blast

MonocledMetroid wrote:

"Official; it came from Sakurai's twitter apparently.

http://www.onefinalsmash.com/

Speculation, guys?

If you can think of any "demons" from a Nintendo game, do tell. The effects sound kind of gruesome, too; I can't wait to see who this is. Perhaps something from Soul Calibur? I don't know."

Well, Ganon's minions and other Zelda foes tend to be called demons(although I believe that was only in Japan until Skyward Sword was released), but considering it says "coming to Nintendo", it seems like its some sort of third party character.

Classic Dante is coming to Super Smash Bros?!?!?!?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Nintendo6400

I just checked Sakurai's twitter and I didn't see anything new. Just him confirming Ike. I'm gonna call that link fake. Also I doubt Dante will become playable, we already have a capcom character. I'm talking about this link by the way. http://www.onefinalsmash.com/

Edit: Devil May Cry has never even been on a Nintendo platform. I also think Bayonetta won't make the game either. Bayonetta only has one game on a Nintendo platform, and it's not even coming out until the end of the year. True Nintendo is publishing the game, but I don't think that guarantees her a spot.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

May_Nyan

Why do people keep discussing things as if they might be real when there's so much evidence against it!

May_Nyan

MrWalkieTalkie

A MERCENARY

A DEMON

THE FIGHT FOR DOMINANCE

BEGINS AGAIN

THIS MERCENARY

IS COMING TO NINTENDO !

My big brother says it's Snake / Big Boss. After all, he's not a hero, he's a demon.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

RR529

I'm liking Ike's new look, and am glad he's back in.

Because of that however, I don't want Chrom. I like the character, but with as much variety as there is within the FE universe, having three sword wielders would be a disservice to the franchise, IMO, even if they all have unique fighting styles. Like some others have said, I'd much rather see the Avatar character from FE:A. The character could have multiple male & female forms like the villager, and it's moveset could consist of a variety of moves from different classes (white magic, dark magic, bow & arrow, axe, spear, and sword).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

UGXwolf

@May_Nyan Because it's fun, and who says Nintendo put it up? Who said Sakurai HAD to report it on his twitter for it to be real? Let your imagination go and hold onto it with only the string of knowledge that no one has confirmed this website to be real.

@everyone_else You're all missing a very key element of the teaser. There is a very clear indication that blades or some form of short-ranged steel weaponry is a massive part of this person's fighting style. It's not Bayonetta and it isn't Snake, either. Dante isn't a bad choice, but there's a distinct lack of guns in the background, so I don't think it's him, either. The text implies that it's a 3rd party character, but doesn't necessarily say it out right. And it certainly implies that one game may not be all that's up this character's sleeve.

@Nintendo6400 None of that matters. The line "is coming to Nintendo" implies that they don't have to have been on Nintendo consoles, in the first place.

Could an Atlus character make sense, here? Or maybe an Ubisoft rep? Capcom isn't likely to be giving us another rep, but how about Ryu Hyabusa? He's certainly more like a merc than an assassin, no matter how much they try to call him a ninja. Maybe someone like Ryu? Is there a Merc in any of the Castlevania games that relies mostly on blades? Or maybe one of the Tales main characters is a merc that specializes in blades? Could Cless count as a Merc? Or would you consider him more of a knight?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

I wonder how long the revival platforms last, this time. Could make longer-lasting Smashes less OP if the revival platforms last longer, too. cough cough Super Sonic cough

Randomname19

Knowing when the platform disappears sounds boring.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

UGXwolf

Randomname19 wrote:

Not in the slightest. It alerts both the person on the platform and the person waiting for the person on the platform as to how long that CAN stay up there. It has a lot of competitive implications that could be used very well or very poorly, depending on how the competitive community picks up the ideas. It's a great example of a small change that can really mix things up, in the long-run.

2Sang

I swear that while I'm incredibly upset that there is no adventure mode, the details of the game so far are so perfected that I'm overall happy with the direction the game is going in.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Budda

Randomname19 wrote:

Actually, if you played the game often enough you know by yourself when the platforms disappear.
Wouldn't be much of a difference. Just a nice detail, that I btw. didn't expect.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic