Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,721 to 7,740 of 27,917

May_Nyan

The layout is awful with all those gaps. It would never be like that until most of the characters are unlocked

May_Nyan

2Sang

The only "leak" so far over the past several years for SSB4 that could even have a chance of being real is the Palutena leak from a few months back. I guarantee you everything else is fake and you are wasting time arguing about them. If you're having fun speculating, have at it hoss, but if you're thinking any of these have a sliver of a chance of being real, you are deeply mistaken.

Please undastand.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

UGXwolf

May_Nyan wrote:

The layout is awful with all those gaps. It would never be like that until most of the characters are unlocked

It's possible they haven't written that into the code, yet.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SheldonRandoms

@2Sang Or maybe these "leaks" were put up by Sakurai this entire time!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Or maybe they were put up by Hideo Kojima as a means of getting back at Sakurai for not putting Snake in the game.

But WAIT! That would mean that Kojima has access to the game which can only mean that he's involved in development meaning...

SOLID SNAKE CONFIRMED! =D

Red_XIII

Shantae 10%
Bayonetta 15%
Isaac 20%
Palutena 25%
Krystal 40%
RIdley 210321031023012%
Ridley is too big?

Red_XIII

May_Nyan

I predict Tingle as a newcomer. (His icon would be of Tingle rather than Zelda since he has starred in his own games)

It'd be amazing to see how many people would get mad about it.

May_Nyan

camerica1618

If we're going to be getting a new Zelda rep, I want it to be Ghirahim.

camerica1618

2Sang

UGXwolf wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Or maybe they were put up by Hideo Kojima as a means of getting back at Sakurai for not putting Snake in the game.

But WAIT! That would mean that Kojima has access to the game which can only mean that he's involved in development meaning...

SOLID SNAKE CONFIRMED! =D

Brilliant!

Also on a side note, I just thought what if Iwata was an assist trophy and just said please understand and disappeared like a goldeen?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

@2Sang: It would be funny if there was a useless assist trophy like Goldeen is a useless Pokemon for the Poke Balls. The closest one to be useless in Brawl was one of Tingle's effects, when he would randomly just float away in a giant balloon. Mr. Resetti doesn't do anything, but he gripes and his griping can be distracting, so he still has some use.

I wish they'd replace Goldeen already with Magikarp. It suits splash much better.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Randomname19

I think this leak is real.The menu has the same style of the for glory/for fun and my music screenshots in the direct.There's also a color option that could be used to choose between outlines or different costumes in team mode.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Shirma_Akayaku

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Untitled

What do you think about that "leak"?
I highly doubt this is real. Looks too weird. lol

So no one ever thought it could be the Best Buy demo? Personally, I think it looks convincing.
It doesn't give away the characters, but it does show how many could appear.

Looking at it more, it looks pretty fake overall.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

citizenerased

It's fake, it even has the background gradients from the website behind the character art.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

OdnetninAges

Red_XIII wrote:

RIdley 210321031023012%
Ridley is too big?

lol

Rosalina wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

@2Sang: It would be funny if there was a useless assist trophy like Goldeen is a useless Pokemon for the Poke Balls. The closest one to be useless in Brawl was one of Tingle's effects, when he would randomly just float away in a giant balloon. Mr. Resetti doesn't do anything, but he gripes and his griping can be distracting, so he still has some use.

I wish they'd replace Goldeen already with Magikarp. It suits splash much better.

Most of the time, he'd be useless... But on a extremely rare occasion, he could evolve into Gyarados, and just wreck EVERYONE!!

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

UGXwolf

@Rosalina I did have that thought, but I think it's odd that they would allow Luigi and Sonic to be playable at the event instead of Bowser and Mega Man who've been confirmed since the initial launch trailer. I'd also expect them to allow Little Mac or Rosalina to be playable, but they wouldn't wanna give ALL their secrets away!

Inkling

Hey guys look at this new leak, post something about it! If it's true, dang Smash 4 must come out quicker!
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1045/8472/or...
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1045/8473/or...
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1045/8474/or...

According to the uploader, the three is the level of difficulty.

EDIT: Darn, got beaten to it.

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

CaveDweller

citizenerased wrote:

It's fake, it even has the background gradients from the website behind the character art.

Brawl did the same thing. There are reasons enough to suppose that this "leak" is fake, but that's not one of them.

CaveDweller

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8504-5986 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

UGXwolf

CaveDweller wrote:

citizenerased wrote:

Brawl did the same thing. There are reasons enough to suppose that this "leak" is fake, but that's not one of them.

What he said.

FOR INSTANCE! There's a display at the top that shows two red bars and two faded-out gray ones. This most likely indicates players, though I could be wrong. If that's true, there are two players, but where's the second icon? For that matter, why is the second player spot gray like the other CPU spots? Shouldn't it be blue to match the second player? But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe that's not what that bar means. Perhaps it shows that this is the second menu in set up for a match, but then what's the first and what's the fourth? Multiplayer (like in Brawl?) and... huh? You would typically set up the mode of the match before choosing players so this explanation doesn't make sense, either. Even if the "mode" was selected on the multiplayer screen, that still leaves a fourth mystery menu.

UGXwolf

GamerOZO wrote:

Hey guys look at this new leak, post something about it! If it's true, dang Smash 4 must come out quicker!
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1045/8472/or...
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1045/8473/or...
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1045/8474/or...

According to the uploader, the three is the level of difficulty.

EDIT: Darn, got beaten to it.

We didn't see this last pic, before. It implies that Ridley is to the left of Pit, which I could vaguely believe, but for a number of people, this will immediately disprove the entire thing.

EDIT: I went ahead and filled in the roster using Super Smash Bros Roster Maker 8.0. Here's what that "leak" might look like completely unlocked.

Untitled

I had to lop off the last two columns because Roster Maker only goes up to 15 spots, left to right.

Edited on by UGXwolf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic