Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,561 to 7,580 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

Rosalina wrote:

Shortly after Sakurai released that screenshot, someone drew this...
Untitled

I don't why but I find the girl on the far left strangely cute. The Villager boy next to her though, [shivers]...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nintendo6400

I find it strange that that Nintendo is the only company doing a Presentation on the first day of e3 while everyone else is doing it a day early. Probably because it's my birthday. =) jk

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

cookiex

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I find it strange that that Nintendo is the only company doing a Presentation on the first day of e3 while everyone else is doing it a day early. Probably because it's my birthday. =) jk

Back in the day Sony used to have their presentation two-three hours after Nintendo's while Microsoft was a day early.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

camerica1618

The POTD is actually getting me excited for a new WiiU Animal Crossing.

camerica1618

luisesteban

The Villager with the green dress looks like Misery.

luisesteban

Tsuchinoko

luisesteban wrote:

Misery? The pig?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

UGXwolf

Gotta love the things people assume from what appears in Smash. :3 That said, I still see no reason to think there won't at least be a mention of Animal Crossing U, this year. Not necessarily at E3, but as that's the next event, I can't see why they wouldn't show it off there. (Well, other than having too many other things to show off and saving that for a later Direct, but whatever. Work with me, people.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

luisesteban wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

Misery? The pig?

Thats not Misery, thats Annie Wilkes (^-^)v
Untitled

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

SheldonRandoms

Sakurai is really a villager in disguise, everyone at Nintendo is a villager in disguise, T͈͕̹̖͞h̨͖͉͈̹ͅi̡͓͚̖̱̟s ̲̘̞w̩͙̱o̖̗r̪̗̜ḽ̹̭͘ḓ̝̼͍͉͡ ̦͙̱͔͕i҉͔'͠m̺͡ ̘̳̰̺̜g̹̫̪̲ìv̺i̡̜̝̱̤n̨̫̝͍͚͉͎̥g̪̣̻̦̟ ̣̬͎̕ͅa̷̟͖̜̪l̡͚̯l͏͔̰͇ ̪͓m̛̦y̯ ̙͚̼̣̘͖͉b̙̝̩̹̩̱e͚͕͔̙̪̥̗l҉l̨͖̱̻̙̱̺s̢̘͔͍͎͍̹ ̸͉ţ̖̮̘͙̜ͅo͏̱̳̗ ̵̥͔͙T̸̰̙͉ơm̯̰͚ ̨͇̫̩̗͇̼̮N̢͉o̤̜o͕̻̟͕͖͉ḳ͡ ̵̙͓̳i̥̗͔̜͞n̶͈̥̲̩̗ ̲̫̜̟̰͡i̛͖s̪͔̙̪͕̺ ̘͉a̫̳͚̣͚̘̱͢ ̜̟̜v̞̰͔̙̜i̶l̬̣l̮̳̲̰̳͡a̶̰̙̯͉g̷͇̭̜̻e̵r͟ ̵̳in̤ ̫̞̟̟̰͉͡ͅd͓͕̺̠̥͙i̭̥̫͓̳͟s̛̖̭g̻̘̣u̘̣͔i̳̯͉̦̱͔͟s̨͎̪̙͚ḛ̪͇̭̕ ̭̭̗̭

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Blast

camerica1618 wrote:

I can't wait to see that game

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SleepyCrossing

camerica1618 wrote:

Has anything been said about that? I would die for this to happen

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

SheldonRandoms

SleepyCrossing wrote:

Your avatar just summed up what you just said!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

camerica1618

SleepyCrossing wrote:

camerica1618 wrote:

I don't believe anything has been said yet. It's bound to happen though considering how well New Leaf did. The Animal Crossing Plaza on the WiiU will be taken down at the end of this year. That's when I expect the new game to be announced.

camerica1618

SleepyCrossing

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Your avatar just summed up what you just said!

I guess you're right ^_^
@camerica1618 - I hope you are correct. The only reason I'm hesitant about the Wii U right now is I want to see more support. I pre-ordered the MK8 bundle, but I might just have to wait for E3 to make up my mind as to whether or not to get it. As for Animal Crossing, that would be an instant system-seller for me if confirmed. But would AC sell well on the Wii U? New Leaf sold pretty amazingly, but the 3DS user-base is pretty large..

I just want to see more Super Smash Bros. Wii U info. E3 should cover that of course. Should I get the Wii U in the meantime? xP

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

camerica1618

@SleepyCrossing

If you're just waiting for Smash Bros to get a WiiU, I'd wait and see if a bundle gets released. Getting one now would be fine too. While the WiiU doesn't have an abundance of games, it does still have some good quality ones that are either already out or will be soon. So there would definitely be something to tide you over until Smash and Animal Crossing.

camerica1618

iKhan

Anyone else want Aeron in Smash? I know he's not too likely, but he could have one of the coolest fighting styles in the game with his chain.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

iKhan

Moorpheel wrote:

Who's Aeron?

Protagonist of Pandora's Tower. His fighting style is basically combining a broadsword with an uber tricked out hookshot called the Oraclos chain. The Chain can grab onto grapple points and gratings, latch onto enemies, bind and immobilize enemies, swing and throw enemies, rip/damage enemies while latched on, and collect items.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Nintendo6400

I the tedPandora s Tower, but then I heard That you are timed throughout the entire game. I think Shulk should be in the game.

Edit:sorry for the misspelling at the beginning that was my Phone acting up.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic