Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,441 to 7,460 of 27,917

Joeynator3000

Just watched a few of those GameXPalin videos...I seriously didn't catch Giratina in Greninja's trailer...cannot wait to see what he does.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

19Robb92

Sakurai is such a tease.

I'd love to see Wonder Red as a character. He would turn out to be a very unique fighter I believe.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

UGXwolf

That's fair enough. I'd still like to see Wonder Red in action. Playable, assist trophy, background, stage hazard, whatever. I just wanna see the Wonderful Ones actually do stuff. Even so, if they're just trophies. Whatever.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DreamyViridi

Eh, honestly, I'm almost glad he's not playable. The Wonderfuls seem to fight more as a pack than by themselves anyway.
@MrWalkieTalkie - You don't seriously think Chibi-Robo could be playable, do you?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

ZurrrrBlattTron

Wait wait wait, Wonderful 101 IS a Nintendo IP?? Well still, these guys are still on the same board as Dillion.. I wouldn't mind them in future installments however it's too soon in my opinion at LEAST greninja is from a popular franchise, these guys are still completely new, kinda like how oilmar was out in Melee but was in Brawl I think out of dillion or wonderful 101 I would rather see Wonderful 101

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

UGXwolf

siconlol wrote:

Wait wait wait, Wonderful 101 IS a Nintendo IP?? Well still, these guys are still on the same board as Dillion.. I wouldn't mind them in future installments however it's too soon in my opinion at LEAST greninja is from a popular franchise, these guys are still completely new, kinda like how oilmar was out in Melee but was in Brawl I think out of dillion or wonderful 101 I would rather see Wonderful 101

Roy was in Melee. There's no such thing as "too soon." Besides, you could've pointed out that he might be difficult to execute, should be able to transform, which he wouldn't be able to do because Smash 4 has no transformations. Heck, even the simple fact that Wonderful 101 didn't sell well would've sufficed. Too soon, however, is not a good argument.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

2Sang

I think Chibi robo could make a cool fighter. Not my #1 choice by a longshot (I'd rather have balloon fighter, jeff, duster, mewtwo, chrom, issac, shantae or pokey, just to name a few), but who wouldn't want to see ROB fight Chibi Robo? Battle of the bots!

Wonder red definitely didn't deserve a spot, though. W101 has only sold like 100k units or something ridiculously low like that, plus he's still a new character who hasn't proved future relevancy Cough*Greninja

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Fight! The Wonderful 100!! We also made trophies of some of the other Wonderful Ones."

Wow. Now Bayonetta is prolly gonna be an assist trophy... Dang it... I wanted her in the roster.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SparkOfSpirit

Would have been nice if the 101 were at least an assist trophy.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DefHalan

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Answer: You turn into Bullet Bill and go full speed ahead!"

I wonder if you have to hold the button and you let go in order to stop or if you launch a certain distance everytime. The first way would make it easier to control but the second would make it harder to master

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pit-Stain

I like how Sakurai is adding more unique items this time.

Pit-Stain

DreamyViridi

I know this is pretty minor but check out the two arrow pointers in those pics. The small grey one points at the Bullet Bill item. Smash 64 did this so the items were easier to locate I guess, but Melee and Brawl did not do this. Interesting how that small feature is returning.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

cookiex

DefHalan wrote:

I wonder if you have to hold the button and you let go in order to stop or if you launch a certain distance everytime. The first way would make it easier to control but the second would make it harder to master

If it's like in Mario Kart (which I believe this is based off) then you'll launch a pre-determined distance every time.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic