Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,081 to 7,100 of 27,917

Blast

The Choir Boys joining the roster would be a freaking joke!!!! I hope that leak is wrong for that!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Jazzer94

Blast wrote:

The Choir Boys joining the roster would be a freaking joke!!!! I hope that leak is wrong for that!!!

The Luchador deserves a chance more then those guys as he's clearly been training.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Blast

LOL can you guys imagine the outcry and outrage that would happen if the CHOIR BOYS JOINED THE ROSTER?!?!?!? Oh, gosh... I hope that's fake!!!
Miis should ONLY be used for modes that are NOT online like training!!! They should not join the roster!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Randomname19

I don't want any character from Rhyhtm Heaven but I would really like a stage based on the series

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

OdnetninAges

I'm probably the odd man out, because I hope this "leak" is true. I'd love to have all of those characters playable, even the Choir Boys (even though it'd probably be better to just have Marshal by himself). The only one I'm really iffy towards is Mii. If Mii was announced, I'd be a bit annoyed at first, but I'd warm up to it, just like Wii Fit Trainer. Maybe they could make it so Mii can only be used in certain modes...? I know some games on the Wii did that...

Anyway, Chrom is my #1 most wanted newcomer at this point, followed by Palutena. I'd like to see Pac-Man, but if he doesn't get in then it won't be a big deal to me.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Eel

The choir boys sound like an awesome character. I hope they are real.

Rhythm Heaven is one of the greatest DS games and it really deserves representation.

The options are limitless with them and Rhythm Heaven's many mechanics. they could be 2D, which means all three could be used at the same time like a single character even on the 3DS with no problems.

The video mentions they have been in only one game, but actually, they seem to be members of a especies and others like them are hosts of the Wii game and appear in many mini games there.

Characters like the karate man or the luchador, while more distinctive, would hurt the possibility of having a quirky rhythm heaven based moveset. Simply because they are obviously designed after two well known types of fighting arts.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

UGXwolf

I think they could do something really interesting with the Choir Men from Rhythm Heaven. I'd find their playability to be very amusing, indeed. However, I don't really think they'd be the best playable character. Sakurai could go this route to trip us up, but even as a WTF move, it's still WAY out there.

I also disagree with GameXplain, on this one. The Wii Fit Trainer--while entirely unexpected--was not outlandish in the slightest. After seeing the trailer, it was pretty easy for me to piece together why she was included. Wii Fit does have some amount of popularity with some of the Wii crowd, and as she's a fitness nut, it only makes sense that she's kinda strong, pretty quick, and very agile. Her moveset is a tad silly, but it does make sense for her to have it. Really, if I'd been predicting characters before E3, last year and I'd /really/ thought about it, I might have realized that Sakurai would throw us a curve ball. I may not have come to the conclusion of WFT, but I can see how someone might've by analyzing unrepresented trends in the last Nintendo console generation.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

I don't see why the Mii should be excluded. Just imagine literally punching your friends off the stage

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MrWalkieTalkie

With Miis, I'm conflicted. On one hand, I feel they would make pretty interesting characters, they have become fairly important in a lot of games. But at the same time I don't like the thought of the creative freedom people will be given with it. Just imagine playing online and ALWAYS running into the same "Jesus" "Chuck Norris" and "Hitler" Miis that everyone thinks are "soooooooooo funny"

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Jazzer94

I kind want to play as my Mii just to troll people.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Randomname19

I wonder if returning stages will have a final destination form too.

Edited on by Randomname19

Randomname19

If this is a fake character selection menu,then it's a really really good fake.
Untitled

Edited on by Randomname19

Jazzer94

@Randomname19 You can tell its fake because the icon to toggle cpu's to human players is only on player ones box.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Nintendo6400

Randomname19 wrote:

If this is a fake character selection menu,then it's a really really good fake.
Untitled

Other then Meta Knight, the other veteran characters look a lot like the old models from brawl just re positioned. Plus, even if this was real, I doubt Chrom would be the last newcomer. Other then that this guy did do great job faking this.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

DreamyViridi

Wow, a fake character roster shot that doesn't look stupid and I actually like it.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

Do we really need to quote the same image again and again to add our opinions?

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

Wow, a fake character roster shot that doesn't look stupid and I actually like it.

I have to admit it does look quite nice.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic