Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,841 to 6,860 of 27,917

shingi_70

Am I the only one who dislikes zero suit samus design.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

UGXwolf

Here's an idea (and I already know this will be heavily opposed because people seem to think the roster will be small-ish)

What if they opt to leave out one AND
ONLY ONE character unannounced for each franchise that's gonna get more than one rep?

Jiggs and Lucas could hide out while Ness and Mewtwo make their presence known. Bowser Jr. could make the roster without any large scale backlash. Maybe Ridley could actually be playable, and perhaps Ganondorf being at E3 would make Ghirahim next in line.

The only major issue with my suggestion is that we have no idea what the roster size is going to be, and if it's close to Brawl's roster, this won't really work.

But just imagine if Krystal were announced. I'd be a bit sad for the loss of Wolf, but after like 750 matches, I unlock Wolf, anyways. Imagine my joy and surprise at the return of my main!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Shirma_Akayaku

So which characters are pretty much guaranteed to return?

Also, after SSB4 is released, which characters would you like to see as veterans in the next SSB series? I'd pick Rosalina & Luma since they're pretty unique. There aren't really any puppet characters in the SSB series, so she's a pretty good choice.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

UGXwolf

@DestinyMan The point was more to get people thinking about who those secret characters could be, and the idea of someone whining about Mewtwo only to unlock him in the game and absolutely flip in response.

Jazzer94

How do people rank the Smash games so far.
1)Melee
2)Brawl
3)64

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

OdnetninAges

Jazzer94 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

1) Brawl
2) Melee
3) 64

What are the reasons for Brawl being your favorite?

It has a lot more content, features, and modes than Melee, and there are characters that I like in Brawl that weren't in Melee.
Although, I think Melee had a better Target Test. I hope the Target Test in the new games are similar to the one in Melee.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Jazzer94

OdnetninAges wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

1) Brawl
2) Melee
3) 64

What are the reasons for Brawl being your favorite?

It has a lot more content, features, and modes than Melee, and there are characters that I like in Brawl that weren't in Melee.
Although, I think Melee had a better Target Test. I hope the Target Test in the new games are similar to the one in Melee.

One more question do you play Smash casually or more competitively.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Jazzer94

@OdnetninAges Thanks for answering my questions I just wanted to gauge peoples opinions as Scar was trying to tell me Brawl was more technical then Melee (I don't agree) on the Mew2King article and I stand by my opinion that on a technical standpoint Melee is the better game.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

1) Brawl
2) Melee
3) 64

Me too. I like Brawl the most because:
1. More content
2. More characters I'm good at
3. Better adventure mode (despite its flaws)

Melee is better in gameplay mechanics and stages. I play both casually and competitively.

I play both as well I just enjoy Melee more as its a bit deeper.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

RR529

1. Brawl
2. Melee
3. SSB

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

UGXwolf

As for why, I love Brawl because content. Years later, and I'm still unlocking stuff. As for Smash 64? It's all the feels, man. That feeling when I accidentally unlocked Captain Falcon? And those feels when I finally finished all the otger bonuses to get Weege? Purely a classic for me.

Kewlan

I prefer Melee way over Brawl because the fighting works better. Never played 64, by the way. But I'd also choose For Fun over For Glory, and this version seems to be a mix between Brawl's casual and Melee's competitive, so this makes me extremely hyped for the game! It really seems like the game!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

UGXwolf

Speaking of which, I don't fly under either banner. Calling me casual or competitive is a bit of a disservice. I often use the term "casual-competitive" because I practice and play to win, but I never take it seriously.

Online, I will probably use both "For fun" and "for glory" fairly evenly.

DefHalan

I think Smash Bros is a game where both "Casual" and "Competitive" players can enjoy the game just as much. Both can also enjoy Brawl or Melee for their own reasons.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic