Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,761 to 6,780 of 27,917

DefHalan

I could see an alt costume for Zero Suit Samus where she has Black hair and her suit will look more like Bayonetta but it won't be exactly Bayonetta. I do wonder if she will get in later

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

ShadJV

Moorpheel wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Untitled

This gif must be shown to every person that thinks the villager is a murderer

He pays three raccoons to build a house only to blow it up with you inside. (Killing the raccoons in the process)

It's the single most violent part of the game.

That... Is a good point. O.O I honestly haven't thought of how twisted that is...

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

ThePirateCaptain

Personally, I think everyone who actually believed Ridley would be playable is just a little crazy. If you still think he's playable after the Direct, then you are crazy.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Shirma_Akayaku

CapnPancakes wrote:

Personally, I think everyone who actually believed Ridley would be playable is just a little crazy. If you still think he's playable after the Direct, then you are crazy.

There are people who still believe Ridley has a chance.

They're in the 5 Stages of Grief.
They are currently in Denial, moving on to anger.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

DefHalan

So Toon Link is the only "clone" to have been announced so far. Do you guys think there won't be as many clones this time or how do you think clones will be handled?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Joeynator3000

Kewlan wrote:

Blast wrote:

What do you guys think about the rumor that Bayonetta might be a costume choice for Zero Suit Samus? Like a clone?

Nope. Doesn't make sense at all...

Untitled
Reggie's body is ready and he's asking Samus to join the fight. REGGIE CONFIRMED.
Why else would they have another direct the day after Smash?
If he were to be added, I have a feeling he won't be publicly revealed and will be hidden until you unlock him in-game!

....Oh gawd I hope he's clothed if he makes it in. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Retro_on_theGo

Rosalina wrote:

yokokazuo wrote:

@Rosalina Sakurai had one actually, I think it was seen at one of the parts where he was talking about Pokémon.

Oh my god!!! Thanks for reminding me! You're actually right!!! Plus, this goes back to Greninja using this move in his character reveal.

Untitled
WHERE CAN I BUY ONE OF THESE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You can actually just buy one on eBay.

Shirma_Akayaku

Found the plush on Amazon!! Alright.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Tsuchinoko

Kewlan wrote:

Blast wrote:

What do you guys think about the rumor that Bayonetta might be a costume choice for Zero Suit Samus? Like a clone?

Untitled
Reggie's body is ready and he's asking Samus to join the fight. REGGIE CONFIRMED.
If he were to be added, I have a feeling he won't be publicly revealed and will be hidden until you unlock him in-game!

No

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

ShadJV

Rosalina wrote:

I found it on eBay for like $8 with free shipping, it's so tempting!

Peace!

UGXwolf

Nintendo6400 wrote:

He said it wouldn't be over 50 but that doesn't mean there will be 50. I'm thinking a total of 10 to 15 newcomers will join; at least I hope.

Sakurai didn't even say there wouldn't be over 50. People misinterpretted that quote to such a ridiculous degree. What he was actually saying was that they didn't have a number they were aiming for. He also said he didn't want to just go adding characters at random and that the 3DS limitations might keep certain characters from joining, this time. I think we've already seen one such casualty in PKMN Trainer.

Now, it looks like they want to include Ice Climbers, in some way, as the polar bear from Summit is a Smash Run enemy, but we'll see what happens, won't we?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Eel

ShadJV wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Buy it then use it to run away from battles.

By throwing it at your enemies.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Wheeler

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Blast wrote:

Untitled

No

Agreed. It'd be such a waste of a character slot for it to happen.

Wheeler

Retro_on_theGo

Blast wrote:

Her attacks I'm guessing are a tad more focused on her feet with the new boots so I really don't see how the fighting style would be off. It would work. In fact I really wish they would do that. But it's just not gonna happen.

UGXwolf

@ShadowFox64 Again, there's no finite amount of slots. A waste of disc space, I could argue, but not a waste of a slot.

Also, those of you acting like Ridley is deconfirmed are using logic equally as poor as those who think he's playable. THIS. CONFIRMS. NOTHING. All we know is that Ridley is implemented in some form, and Sakurai has hinted that he's a stage boss. Didn't anyone else think it was strange he DIDN'T ACTUALLY SHOW RIDLEY? And considering the Palutena prank he pulled with the trophy, I'd say he's more than aware enough of our expectations to toy around with Ridley fans and haters alike at a master level. Assume nothing. Ridley is in the game, we just don't know how or how many times, yet.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Snagrio

@UGXwolf Pretty much. Neither side is more right then the other, so it's still a waiting game just as it has been for the past several months.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FriedSquid

UGXwolf wrote:

Also, those of you acting like Ridley is deconfirmed are using logic equally as poor as those who think he's playable. THIS. CONFIRMS. NOTHING. All we know is that Ridley is implemented in some form, and Sakurai has hinted that he's a stage boss. Didn't anyone else think it was strange he DIDN'T ACTUALLY SHOW RIDLEY? And considering the Palutena prank he pulled with the trophy, I'd say he's more than aware enough of our expectations to toy around with Ridley fans and haters alike at a master level. Assume nothing. Ridley is in the game, we just don't know how or how many times, yet.

But it's obvious that Ridley was the boss character for the Pyrosphere. Yes it was only a silhouette but if it isn't Ridley then who else could it be?

The fact that Ridley has been made a boss character for the second time should be enough reason to assume that this is the only way Sakurai wants Ridley to be in the game. As a boss only.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

2Sang

Unca_Lz wrote:

Adam wrote:

I am really late with this reply, but ROB had at least three games. Two on NES, plus he was a character in Star Fox 64. Lack of games or character are both invalid arguments — if that was a reason for excluding someone in the first place. He is just as interesting as G&W.

And Ice Climbers...

ROB 64 isn't the same person as ROB the robotic operating buddy but he's inspired by him. ROB was in Mario kart ds and makes plenty of other cameos in games like pikmin 2.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

ShadJV

Moorpheel wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Buy it then use it to run away from battles.

By throwing it at your enemies.

Of course, that's the very reason I'd buy it.

Peace!

NinjaWaddleDee

As for Bayonetta being in smash, that just wouldn't be possible. Nintendo wants this game to have a teen rating AT MOST. Bayonetta attacks with her hair, which she also uses as clothes. Do you realize how many kiddies will be pausing the game to see that? In fact, that's a major part of her character, they would HAVE to add her disappearing clothes in the game as respect to her game. Bayonetta is out of the question. Wonder Red though...... maybe.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic