Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,721 to 6,740 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

When i was living in the States, i remember playing Monster Hunter Tri and teaming up with a lot of central and south Americans. I don't remember anyone from Europe the UK or Asia. What console games allow match-ups across regions. Well if I can I'd love to participate. I main Zelda with Lucas and G&W as my alternates. Among the newcomers, to bd honest I'd play Villager. It might be a strange but he looks the most fun so far.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Jazzer94

@Tsuchinoko MH3U has online that allowed US to play with EU Tri didn't but Mario Kart Wii and SSBB allowed world wide I plyed my Cousin a lot when they were released and he lives in the US and I live in the UK so I'm sure we can work something out.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko MH3U has online that allowed US to play with EU Tri didn't but Mario Kart Wii and SSBB allowed world wide I plyed my Cousin a lot when they were released and he lives in the US and I live in the UK so I'm sure we can work something out.

Awesome. The Japanese direct only talked about players in Japan playing nationally, which is still great because its a large audience, but if we can all get some matches going that would be fun. Because i live in Japan people on Nintendo Life sometimes ask for my Nintendo account details but i might actually give mine out for this.

Jazzer94

@Tsuchinoko I just remembered quite a lot of 3DS games have world wide like MK7, KI:U (I've fought loads of Japanese players on this), Pokemon XY and LM2 so the Wiii U should easily be able to support it.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko I just remembered quite a lot of 3DS games have world wide like MK7, KI:U (I've fought loads of Japanese players on this), Pokemon XY and LM2 so the Wiii U should easily be able to support it.

Awesome! As Strax on Doctor Who would say, i look forward to meeting you in battle, and crushing your bones! Good day to you sir.

Blast

I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Orngeblu

Blast wrote:

I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same, man. Same. :I I haven't even played Pokemon X/Y, but I wanna play Greninja so badly now. (Basically, he's the starter I'd choose if I did play the game. NINJA'S RULE!)

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Adam

I am really late with this reply, but ROB had at least three games. Two on NES, plus he was a character in Star Fox 64. Lack of games or character are both invalid arguments — if that was a reason for excluding someone in the first place. He is just as interesting as G&W.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Kewlan

Untitled
Sackuri-san!

Miiverse comments are the best. I have to be careful so I don't lose my life there...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Randomname19

I think He will act in a similar way as the Nintendoland Ridley.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Eel

Larger chest, high heels, heavy make up, shiny spandex.

And there I go thinking Samus was more the natural, shy type

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

Adam wrote:

I am really late with this reply, but ROB had at least three games. Two on NES, plus he was a character in Star Fox 64. Lack of games or character are both invalid arguments — if that was a reason for excluding someone in the first place. He is just as interesting as G&W.

And Ice Climbers...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

Unca_Lz wrote:

Adam wrote:

And Ice Climbers...

I hope Sakurai at least keeps Ice Climbers in the Wii U version.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Snagrio

I'm not even gonna bother talking about Ridley here, already spent hours on that topic over on Smashboards.

Long story short, I think he will be playable somehow, if not the one we saw (which is Other M Ridley, aka a literal clone and not the original) then one of his older designs.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jazzer94

WingedSnagret wrote:

I'm not even gonna bother talking about Ridley here, already spent hours on that topic over on Smashboards.

Long story short, I think he will be playable somehow, if not the one we saw (which is Other M Ridley, aka a literal clone and not the original) then one of his older designs.

He is not playable I can't believe anyone would still cling to the notion he is.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

SuperPokefan95

Jazzer94 wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

He is not playable I can't believe anyone would still cling to the notion he is.

He could be a playable character. Just because they showed his shadow in the Pyrosphere stage does not mean he won't be playable. Sakurai told us that Zero Suit Samus wouldn't return in the direct and then he took it back a second later. So only time will tell if Ridley will become a playable character.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Jazzer94

SuperPokefan95 wrote:

He could be a playable character. Just because they showed his shadow in the Pyrosphere stage does not mean he won't be playable. Sakurai told us that Zero Suit Samus wouldn't return in the direct and then he took it back a second later. So only time will tell if Ridley will become a playable character.

Its called trolling something which Sakurai is a master of Ridley is not going to be playable.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

DefHalan

Even if Ridley was playable, i think he would just be a Charzard Clone.

but i don't think he is playable

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
When Ridley joins the battle, Alfonso is in charge of the Pyrosphere.
Alfonso: "Leave it me!"

Not again :/

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic